Print Page | Close Window

DHS H301 Review

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Equipment
Forum Name: Equipment
Forum Description: Share your experience and discussions about table tennis equipments.
Moderator: haggisv
Assistant Moderators: position available

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=81142
Printed Date: 04/25/2024 at 12:12am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: DHS H301 Review
Posted By: Lightzy
Subject: DHS H301 Review
Date Posted: 12/06/2017 at 9:25pm
Wow what a fun blade. I played with mine for the first time today.

The picture is with the plastic wrap still on. Without the plastic wrap it's a bare grey surface, as the writing and logo are only on the plastic wrap.

Used my usual rubbers, Battle II on forehand and Palio AK47 Blue on backhand. Blade itself weighs 84, the assembled racket.. Well, I didn't weigh it. I'll weigh it tomorrow when I get back to the club and edit it in.
It is very light with these rubbers, obviously, but the balance of the blade is also excellent, making it very lively in the hand. My Palio King Yue weighs 3 grams less, but feels noticeably less lively beause of weight distribution.

First thing I noticed is that all my shots are going short, and was like "wtf" cuz this blade is rated Off++ while my other blade is All+. Hit with a bit more confidence, fine.
Then I hit a bit faster and the ball goes ZOOOOM. And I'm again "wtf", so much speed from such a simple forward drive, and also "wtf" because a second ago this was slower than an ALL+ blade.
GEARS. So many gears. It has a range far exceeding any of my other blades, and very intuitive to use.

Then I practiced topspin and topspin on backspin. In topspin it was great, but not as good as my Palio King Yue which creates much more lethal topspin. But in topspin against backspin it was so nice. The blade is fast enough and solid enough that the ball will consistently shoot fast, full of spin, and shallow over the net. Very hard to return. The blade has a relatively low throw angle so good topspin with good body rotation will be very direct and fast. It's not a blade for people with weak technique, in that respect.

All in all, this blade has the best range of 'gears' of those I've tried, and it's something very noticable. Also very stable and easy to control. Blocking is excellent and it fits my choice of rubbers perfectly. For me it's a 10 out of 10 in every category except for topspin, where it's, I guess, an 8.5 in comparison to the King Yue's 10.

So here's what I think happened. Correct me if I'm wrong:
I'm used to playing with very flexible or soft blades (Liu Shiwen ZLF, Palio King Yue, Sweden Extra). The H301 is a lot more stiff due to the outer layer of Koto and the ALC material. So weaker shots were noticably less 'springy' while stronger shots noticably stronger and cleaner. Or something. But also not capable of creating the kind of spin of the King Yue, with it's very soft construction.
If someone has a better explanation I'd be happy to listen.

All in all, the best blade I've had the fortune of using. Responsive and accurate. It doesn't "do" anything to the ball. It just makes it go exactly as you want it to. Insane gears, fast, crisp.

Side with 729 Battle II and Palio AK47 Blue

It is a great innerforce aralyte carbon blade that feels woody and not like a frying pan, and a very very linear response and lowish throw.

Replies:
Posted By: piligrim
Date Posted: 12/06/2017 at 10:41pm
deleted

Posted By: Snakefish
Date Posted: 12/06/2017 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

I didnt like this blade. Too stiff and feels like glass

What rubbers did you use ?

-------------
Andro Treiber Z - fl
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Tibhar Quantum ProX-blue,max

Posted By: jk92
Date Posted: 12/07/2017 at 12:18am
So I commented in your Battle II thread that I was going to try Battle II on my forehand so this gave me a chance to switch over Hurricane III onto my other blade, the  DHS PG5 (little brother to the H301).

While it is very apparent that it is a carbon blade, it has a wood-like feedback to it that feels very nice. Less ping-y than my Stiga Offensive Classic Carbon, which is also an inner carbon structured blade.

The PG5 is a little thicker ~5.9mm but the outer 2 wooden plies are thicker than the Stiga's, hence the more woody feeling, plus it uses an AC type of carbon which I find has a nicer feel to it. The PG5 is a little stiffer than I expected, and I only hit with it for a match tonight (Most of my testing tonight was around the battle II rubber on my main blade), so I didn't really give much thought about its looping performance. 

The speed is definitely faster than my Stiga, but still with tons of control. Backhands with Reverse Penhold from mid distance had plenty of power and safety. I will definitely need to play with it a bit more to form a more in depth opinion but so far, it plays extremely well for a blade that's just a little over 30 USD

-------------
Timo Boll CAF Penhold
Donic Bluegrip R1
Andro Hexer Grip SFX

Posted By: *_strataras_*
Date Posted: 12/07/2017 at 1:25am
Photosssssssssss pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Big smile

-------------
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=74157&title=feedback-strataras" rel="nofollow - Feedback

Posted By: AndiHL
Date Posted: 12/07/2017 at 1:38am
^

I made exactly the same experiences like Lightzy: Lot of gears and a really nice crispy touch.
It's a topspin machine and a blocking monster Cool

FH: DHS Skyline TG3
BH: Tibhar Aurus

Date Posted: 12/07/2017 at 6:04am
Originally posted by Snakefish Snakefish wrote:

I didnt like this blade. Too stiff and feels like glass

What rubbers did you use ?

Tenergy 05 and Big Dipper

Date Posted: 12/07/2017 at 7:50am
Really nice photo, it is a gorgeous lady, more photos please if you can LOL

-------------
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=74157&title=feedback-strataras" rel="nofollow - Feedback

Date Posted: 12/07/2017 at 10:05am
Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

Really nice photo, it is a gorgeous lady, more photos please if you can LOL

I added 2 photos to the original post since you asked :)

Date Posted: 12/07/2017 at 4:10pm
oh sorry my friend, I only saw the  AndiHL's photo. I am jealous of you guys Tongue

-------------
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Posted By: GabrielTopspin
Date Posted: 12/08/2017 at 2:30am
I have a Innerforce Layer Alc is the Palio King Yue fast Like this blade and have a big sweetspot?

Thank You very much

Date Posted: 12/08/2017 at 2:46am
Originally posted by GabrielTopspin GabrielTopspin wrote:

I have a Innerforce Layer Alc is the Palio King Yue fast Like this blade and have a big sweetspot?

Thank You very much

King Yue is mostly sweet spot. It's much faster than it's makers claim. It does spin better than any blade I have, including the Liu Shiwen zlf. In practice I noticed that while shots are faster with the H301, my partner could return them. The blocks were flying off the table much more often with the King Yue.

Cannot directly compare to innerforce cuz I never tried it

Posted By: wanhao
Date Posted: 12/08/2017 at 4:39am
I had one and sold off. The topwood quality not quite i like as its too rough and with waterglued the rubbers are hard to peel off and if not careful parts of wood splints may come out.

Posted By: lgxb
Date Posted: 12/09/2017 at 3:25pm
nice. I will have my cpen version soon, can't wait to try it out.

Posted By: jace112
Date Posted: 12/12/2017 at 5:31pm
Great blade. Just got mine (89g). Plenty of control for such a speed. Feels great too, not too firm. Really appreciate this model. I'd rate it as OFF (not OFF++) Smile

-------------
Rapid Speed / Sound + Donic Appelgren V1

Posted By: jmaster
Date Posted: 12/12/2017 at 8:30pm
I want to see the review new DHS

POWER-G 5

-------------

FH :Rakza 7
BH : Donic Barracuda
Blade : Avalox P700

Posted By: jk92
Date Posted: 12/12/2017 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by jmaster jmaster wrote:

I want to see the review new DHS

POWER-G 5

See my post above Embarrassed

-------------
Timo Boll CAF Penhold
Donic Bluegrip R1
Andro Hexer Grip SFX

Date Posted: 12/13/2017 at 6:04am
BBTW can someone confirm the exact composition of the H301?

-------------

Date Posted: 12/13/2017 at 6:16am
Definitely Koto on the outside. Very distinct feel. Then some wood, ALC, some wood, some more wood :)
Prolly koto ayous ALC limba but obviously this is a guess

Date Posted: 12/13/2017 at 8:28am
thanks

-------------

Date Posted: 12/13/2017 at 5:29pm

-------------

Date Posted: 12/13/2017 at 7:42pm
Jace, why dont you post a more in depth review to go along with the nice picture?

Btw regarding the off++ rating, I too feel it's probably over the top, but with this blade its more a question of unlocking potential. It has crazy gears, i find. The harder koto on the outside has to be overcome to get the spin and spring from the softer wood underneath, and that too has to be overcome to get the carbon effect. So it feels very weak with weak shots that dont really go through to the koto as much but extremely speedy with more power. I love this type of composition.

Date Posted: 12/13/2017 at 7:58pm
what about this one? Wink

A carbon OFF blade without the firm feel of carbon fiber.
Pretty awesome for looping, fast enough for smashing and with plenty of control.
Handle a bit thin.
2 blades : 89 & 92 g
Very good value for the price.

-------------

Date Posted: 12/16/2017 at 8:19am
Hello, I'm quite happy with the H301 blade, but sometimes it could have a tad more flexibilty for me (without loosing speed).
Does anyone can compare the H301 to the Fang Bo 2 and the Hurricane Long 5 (new version) regarding flex and speed?

All the best,
Andi

Date Posted: 12/20/2017 at 6:21am
Originally posted by AndiHL AndiHL wrote:

Hello, I'm quite happy with the H301 blade, but sometimes it could have a tad more flexibilty for me (without loosing speed).
Does anyone can compare the H301 to the Fang Bo 2 and the Hurricane Long 5 (new version) regarding flex and speed?

All the best,
Andi

no one out there who can compare these three DHS blades?

Posted By: Hozuki
Date Posted: 12/20/2017 at 6:33am

All the best,
Andi

no one out there who can compare these three DHS blades?

bump. Please also include PG-5 in regards to stiffness.

Posted By: tomkei
Date Posted: 12/20/2017 at 7:58am
anyone selling it? :)

-------------
xiom vega euro,sigma2pro,el-p
xiom vega pro
mizutani zlc,t05fx,r53
mizutani zlc,h8mid,rakza9

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=74975&title=feedback-tomkei" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Posted By: HarmonicTT
Date Posted: 12/20/2017 at 10:43am
The feeling and quality are much different compared to long 5 I have the new one
Long 5 is slightly slower than the h301
Long 5 has better control at long distance too
Long 5 slightly less stiff than h301
Long 5 has a medium-low arc trajectory
Fang Bo and h301 are similar in terms of stifness

Date Posted: 12/20/2017 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by tomkei tomkei wrote:

Aliexpress.

I just got my second one as backup blade

Posted By: Dream1700
Date Posted: 01/24/2018 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Lightzy Lightzy wrote:

Aliexpress.

Lightzy, did you ask specifically for 84 g.?

Date Posted: 01/25/2018 at 2:37am
No, I asked them to send me the lightest they have.
I have 3 such blades, ranging from 84 to 90. It is not a big difference but it is a difference.

Date Posted: 01/25/2018 at 3:30am
you can ask for the weights that are in stock (prott and ttnpp).
but if you want a specific weight for the blade, you have to add ca. 2 gr because they will weighing the blade with the protective foil.

Posted By: patelaaaa
Date Posted: 04/04/2018 at 11:42pm
My H301 just arrived. Can't wait to play with it!!  Tongue

uploads/34698/h301.jpg" rel="nofollow">

Anyone does happen to know good blade sealing solution??. As I spent enough bucks on this one, don't want to have the grain splinter when changing rubbers. also, I'd like to use elmer rubber cement for gluing the rubbers. Would it be ok? or would tear mender does a better job? Your suggestions would be much appreciated. 

Posted By: purpletiesto
Date Posted: 04/05/2018 at 9:38am
hair spray

Date Posted: 04/05/2018 at 8:00pm
Can't wait for the review :)

Posted By: t64t64t64
Date Posted: 04/06/2018 at 8:50am
where is the carbon next to the core or under the koto ply?

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=61764&PID=734709򳗵

Date Posted: 04/06/2018 at 9:19am
Its next to the core

Posted By: Magic_M
Date Posted: 04/22/2018 at 8:36am
Sealed with hardwaxoil

and here you can see the composition with the fibre directly over the core.

Weight of both blades = perfect (89g), but unfortunately the handle is too concave (thin in the middle)

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51774&title=feedback-magic-m" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Posted By: icontek
Date Posted: 04/22/2018 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by purpletiesto purpletiesto wrote:

hair spray

hair spray was fine as a "apply each time" solution before speed gluing or using rubber cement based glues.

it won't protect the top plies from changing rubbers or from any of the newer non VOC water based glues or substitutes like tearmender.

Donic makes a decent water based sealer.

Some people swear by wipe on polyurethane.

Too much and they change the feel of the blade.

-------------
http://bit.ly/vLMhuB" rel="nofollow - - RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42

Posted By: Greenfield
Date Posted: 04/22/2018 at 5:12pm
Have anyone played with Yinhe Pro Feeling and Pro Power ? The Pro Feeling is the composition with H301.
It's great to hear the comparison 3 of them , which Are pros and cons for D40+ era !

Date Posted: 04/22/2018 at 11:20pm
@Magic_M The thin handle is actually what I like on my H301. Since I’m playing with soft rubbers, The handle is in my favour on both FH and BH. I can twist my wrist more in banana flicks on my bh, and soft loops on my fh.

Posted By: purpletiesto
Date Posted: 04/23/2018 at 4:08am
Originally posted by icontek icontek wrote:

Originally posted by purpletiesto purpletiesto wrote:

hair spray

hair spray was fine as a "apply each time" solution before speed gluing or using rubber cement based glues.

it won't protect the top plies from changing rubbers or from any of the newer non VOC water based glues or substitutes like tearmender.

Donic makes a decent water based sealer.

Some people swear by wipe on polyurethane.

Too much and they change the feel of the blade.

Good point.

These days I only use Nittaku Racket Protect sealant and Nittaku Fine Zip glue. But I figured since it isn't an expensive blade, perhaps go with a more budget option, instead of spending the same amount in sealant and glue. I'm sure there are equally as good alternatives which are much cheaper, that I'm unaware of, though.

Date Posted: 04/23/2018 at 5:03pm
Man, I'm happy this topic came up again.

Because..
Every day I play with this blade the more convinced I become. This is the best blade I've played with.
It's completely non-bouncy, short backspin touches, pushes and chops are crisp, low, accurate and easy.

Serves are a delight for the same reason, lots of spin with little bounce.
Topspins are SHARP, fast and direct. You can do a 'feel', high ball topspin with this but it's not what this blade is about. Catch the ball right and kill. Just amazing stuff.

In the past couple of months I've been trying out more of the Sweden Extra, Liu Shiwen and DHS301 with the same rubbers to see what to use come tournament time.. What I feel most comfortable with and matching to how I play. It has better control then the famed Sweden Extra and while slightly less spinny (a lot more direct) than the Liu Shiwen, the Liu Shiwen and those other fancy blades tend to have the most annoying bounciness to them.
This is just perfect.

Sure there are blades that can generate speed with less dedication, but I've yet to see a blade so perfect at the short game while still being very powerful, low throw, crisp in the topspin game.

Just a miracle blade for the money.

Posted By: SmackDAT
Date Posted: 04/23/2018 at 6:03pm

Man, I'm happy this topic came up again.

Because..
Every day I play with this blade the more convinced I become. This is the best blade I've played with.
It's completely non-bouncy, short backspin touches, pushes and chops are crisp, low, accurate and easy.

Serves are a delight for the same reason, lots of spin with little bounce.
Topspins are SHARP, fast and direct. You can do a 'feel', high ball topspin with this but it's not what this blade is about. Catch the ball right and kill. Just amazing stuff.

In the past couple of months I've been trying out more of the Sweden Extra, Liu Shiwen and DHS301 with the same rubbers to see what to use come tournament time.. What I feel most comfortable with and matching to how I play. It has better control then the famed Sweden Extra and while slightly less spinny (a lot more direct) than the Liu Shiwen, the Liu Shiwen and those other fancy blades tend to have the most annoying bounciness to them.
This is just perfect.

Sure there are blades that can generate speed with less dedication, but I've yet to see a blade so perfect at the short game while still being very powerful, low throw, crisp in the topspin game.

Just a miracle blade for the money.
So it's basically a innerforce Viscaria, just like how a Apolonia ZLC/Innerforce ALC is an innerforce Mizutani ZLC/Freitas ALC. I imagine it would be a good blade but far from a game changer, would be nice to try an innerforce Visc from butterfly themselves though

-------------
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW" rel="nofollow - https://goo.gl/bFWoxW

Date Posted: 04/23/2018 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by SmackDAT SmackDAT wrote:

So it's basically a innerforce Viscaria, just like how a Apolonia ZLC/Innerforce ALC is an innerforce Mizutani ZLC/Freitas ALC. I imagine it would be a good blade but far from a game changer, would be nice to try an innerforce Visc from butterfly themselves though

Yes, normal size head (slightly elongated perhaps), koto outside, good carbon weave near the core.

Also it doesn't have the same upper-tier power as viscaria has in its highest gear but it's more stable and linear, and better on the short game. Butterfly just make everything too bouncy. At least for me.

It's not made from the highest quality wood though, which you can tell  by looking at it from the direction of the handle. Not quality like the blades that cost 3 times what it costs, but it is still better than anything else I played with. For me :)

Date Posted: 04/23/2018 at 11:13pm

Yes, normal size head (slightly elongated perhaps), koto outside, good carbon weave near the core.

Also it doesn't have the same upper-tier power as viscaria has in its highest gear but it's more stable and linear, and better on the short game. Butterfly just make everything too bouncy. At least for me.

It's not made from the highest quality wood though, which you can tell  by looking at it from the direction of the handle. Not quality like the blades that cost 3 times what it costs, but it is still better than anything else I played with. For me :)

Completely agree with you lightzy. My game has improved tons actually. I wanted to buy viscaria before I’ve come across this blade and I’m glad I got H301 instead. While I’m still struggling with fh loops due to lack of technique, this blade gives me enough confidence on the risky last minute strokes with less effort. Also, the palio ak47 blue for FH and focus3snipe for my BH seems to suit my style. Offers enough dwell on the passive blocks. I also have the same focus3snipe on my yinhe T11+, but I can tell the difference that my BH topspins, placement was never as good as its right now with H301.

Posted By: thelooper12
Date Posted: 04/24/2018 at 1:57pm
Hey guys , how does this blade play compared to the fang bo B2 carbon? Im currently playing with the fang bo and have enjoyed it, but I’m thinking maybe giving the 301 a try as well.

Date Posted: 04/24/2018 at 4:19pm
I won't be caught dead with a pink handled blade so I don't know.

Date Posted: 04/24/2018 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by thelooper12 thelooper12 wrote:

Hey guys , how does this blade play compared to the fang bo B2 carbon? Im currently playing with the fang bo and have enjoyed it, but I’m thinking maybe giving the 301 a try as well.
\

Have you considered that the blades are different in terms of the outter plies? The Bo has limba and the H301 has koto.Wink
So the playing characteristics will be different!

-------------
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Posted By: GabrielTopspin
Date Posted: 04/26/2018 at 10:01am
does someone testet the dhs pg5, yinhe v14 pro or the yinhe galaxy pro feeling, the dhs pg5 is not very fast right ? thank you very much for your help

Date Posted: 04/26/2018 at 3:25pm

I won't be caught dead with a pink handled blade so I don't know.
Embrace your metrosexuality ;)

-------------
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)

Posted By: jonyer1980
Date Posted: 04/29/2018 at 11:28am
I though this blade was as fast as Fang BO 2, but according to the reviews of this polish guy its more control based and rated as  a OFF-. I 

I considered about purchasing it, but finally  discarded it, because i though FB2 limba outer ply would have more dwell and control than this, but so after all i finally bought FB 2 which in fact its abit fast for my taste.  But now , a few folks state that this one t´s indeed  a OFF- range with more dwell and flex  that confusses me once again. Confused  So if this is like this, then it might be my replacement for my seasoned RW-VStar

-------------
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing

Date Posted: 04/29/2018 at 11:34am
Originally posted by jonyer1980 jonyer1980 wrote:

I though this blade was as fast as Fang BO 2, but according to the reviews of this polish guy its more control based and rated as  a OFF-.

I did like FB2 but it was a bit fast for my taste.  If this it´s indeed  a OFF- range with more dwell and flex  then it might be my replacement for my seasoned RW-VStar

it for sure not OFF-. it solid OFF

Posted By: h0n1g
Date Posted: 04/29/2018 at 11:35am
If only DHS would make a handle that is compatible with larger hands. Had this issue with the HL5/W968 already and now this seems to be even worse.

-------------
---
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71705&title=feeback-h0n1g" rel="nofollow - My Feedback Thread

Date Posted: 04/29/2018 at 12:00pm

I though this blade was as fast as Fang BO 2, but according to the reviews of this polish guy its more control based and rated as  a OFF-.

I did like FB2 but it was a bit fast for my taste.  If this it´s indeed  a OFF- range with more dwell and flex  then it might be my replacement for my seasoned RW-VStar

That is what i was thinking off. BTW, does it feel head heavy? How performs with heavy rubbers?

Would you think it´s faster than RWV?

-------------
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing

Date Posted: 04/29/2018 at 12:25pm
its not head heavy. maybe just a bit. handle not comfortable as h0n1g mentioned. too thin.
can't compare to RWV

Posted By: blackhole
Date Posted: 04/30/2018 at 9:01am

Coming from all-wood blade, this one is definitely OFF to OFF+. In fact, I started using T80 as FH which was fine with my previous blade Hurricane Hao II, it was way too fast on this blade. After I changed to the slower Baracuda 2.0, feel just about right.

-------------
A monkey king waiting to capture tigers

Double happiness H301 (Penhold RPB style)

FH:Baracuda 2.0

BH:Baracuda 2.0

Posted By: Greenfield
Date Posted: 05/14/2018 at 7:47pm
Can anyone compare the H301 and Yinhe Pro Feeling, I think they have same composition except the koto with dark color on H301
Moreover, I heard that Yinhe's quality is a bit better at the same price range
The ST handle is another reason as well
Many thanks in advance

Date Posted: 05/15/2018 at 12:02am

That is what i was thinking off. BTW, does it feel head heavy? How performs with heavy rubbers?

H301 is faster than FB2. It's like TB ALC vs Maze, or Mizutani vs ZJK ZLC

-------------
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)

Posted By: AmiciSumus
Date Posted: 07/19/2018 at 8:41am

Aliexpress.

Hi,
I have looked at the Aliexpress and there are several diference blades with the name of 301 :-)
Can someone explain me the diference  ?!

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180719035714&isPremium=y&SearchText=dhs+301

Take Care!
Ray

-------------
Xiom Ice Cream AZXi FL
- FH ALC: Butterfly Dignics 2.1 Red
- BH ZLC: Butterfly Dignics 2.1 Black

Xiom Ice Cream AZXi FL
- FH ALC: Adidas P7 Max Red
- BH ZLC: Rasanter R53 2.0 Black

Date Posted: 07/19/2018 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by AmiciSumus AmiciSumus wrote:

Aliexpress.

Hi,
I have looked at the Aliexpress and there are several diference blades with the name of 301 :-)
Can someone explain me the diference  ?!

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180719035714&isPremium=y&SearchText=dhs+301

Take Care!
Ray

The only difference I see is the price between sellers. Pick the most bought H301 at your price range. I got one for $56. princett.com sells it for $45 , excluding shipping. 

Posted By: mykonos96
Date Posted: 12/21/2018 at 2:59pm

How is N301

How is compared to clipper?

Date Posted: 12/22/2018 at 12:00am
Originally posted by mykonos96 mykonos96 wrote:

Not my point
How is N301

How is compared to clipper?

-------------
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)

Date Posted: 05/30/2019 at 12:23pm
prott has 301 with ST handle

Date Posted: 05/30/2019 at 5:42pm
Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 07/28/2019 at 4:29am
After trying DHS 301/Fang bo 2 in detail, and most Innerforce Series i can fully agree that  they´re not the same, even not that close. The closest is FANG BO 2 due to  blade construction with the outer limba ply  but im afraid that´s the only thing. 

DHS 301/FB2 are quite faster blades, not crazy fast but much more demanding. I would rate DHS as solid OFF and any Innerforce ALC/ZLC or even Fukahara ZLF rated as OFF- even ALL+. They´re clearly one step above them in terms of speed. 

My RW V is faster than any IF but a bit slower than FB2 or 301.

-------------
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Posted By: Silver Server
Date Posted: 08/31/2019 at 11:35am
Between H301 & FB2 which one offers more feel & control? Basically, which one is easier to play with/manage? 

Posted By: kindof99
Date Posted: 08/31/2019 at 11:52am
Anyone in US get tariff if you buy from prott now?

-------------
/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65174&title=feedback-for-kindof99" rel="nofollow - My Feedback | /forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=77924" rel="nofollow - Sale

Date Posted: 08/31/2019 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Silver Server Silver Server wrote:

Between H301 & FB2 which one offers more feel & control? Basically, which one is easier to play with/manage? 

For me fb2 has better feel and control

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net