Print Page | Close Window

New Xiom Blades !!!!

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Equipment
Forum Name: Equipment
Forum Description: Share your experience and discussions about table tennis equipments.
Moderator: haggisv
Assistant Moderators: position available

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=84517
Printed Date: 04/26/2024 at 5:55am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: New Xiom Blades !!!!
Posted By: Tt Gold
Subject: New Xiom Blades !!!!
Date Posted: 12/05/2018 at 5:21pm
Xiom is releasing two new blades. One with alc/zlc and koto. And the other with alc/zlc at the core and Limba as the outer ply. One of xiom 'so employees talked about their new blades.
https://youtu.be/tq1eTOUKQP4" rel="nofollow - xiom blades

Replies:
Posted By: Pr1nc
Date Posted: 12/05/2018 at 5:43pm
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=84439&PN=1#1047893

-------------
Blade: Jun Mizutani ZLC
FH: Victas V > 15 Extra
BH: Victas V > 15 Extra

Date Posted: 12/05/2018 at 5:52pm
Can someone move my post into their thread?

Posted By: shinshiro
Date Posted: 12/05/2018 at 5:58pm
Very informative video, thanks

On a side note, it really annoys me when that guy/ Xiom says that these blades are the world's first hybrid blades...Double Day/ I Love Ping Pong has been making this kind of blades for some years, and probably others small brands too. 

Date Posted: 12/05/2018 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by shinshiro shinshiro wrote:

On a side note, it really annoys me when that guy/ Xiom says that these blades are the world's first hybrid blades...Double Day/ I Love Ping Pong has been making this kind of blades for some years, and probably others small brands too. 

First hybrid carbon blade actualy was Kong Linghui Special made for himself by Butterfly.

-------------

Date Posted: 12/05/2018 at 7:08pm

someone mentioned it in the comments and he answered that there was a hybrid of that type from some company( don't remember which one he mentioned) but that it didn't nearly have the same quality as xiom's. But of course he also has to promote the blade. But he is a very honest guy, so everything else about the characteristics and such can be trusted. It's sad that most people can't understand him, because his channel is pure gold, especially for the players on this forum. Right now he is doing a road to 2500( usttr). He already did one for 2400, but then stopped training that hard. Now he wants to go all out again one last time as he is still young enough to achieve it. There is just so much that people can relate to and discuss on his channel, that it would really help their game.

Posted By: FruitLoop
Date Posted: 12/05/2018 at 7:36pm
Would be cool with English subs on his channel. Mein Deutsch IST slecht!

Posted By: shinshiro
Date Posted: 12/05/2018 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Pr1nc Pr1nc wrote:

First hybrid carbon blade actualy was Kong Linghui Special made for himself by Butterfly.

Well said, I didn't remember that. Thanks.

Originally posted by Tt Gold Tt Gold wrote:

someone mentioned it in the comments and he answered that there was a hybrid of that type from some company( don't remember which one he mentioned) but that it didn't nearly have the same quality as xiom's. But of course he also has to promote the blade. But he is a very honest guy, so everything else about the characteristics and such can be trusted. It's sad that most people can't understand him, because his channel is pure gold, especially for the players on this forum. Right now he is doing a road to 2500( usttr). He already did one for 2400, but then stopped training that hard. Now he wants to go all out again one last time as he is still young enough to achieve it. There is just so much that people can relate to and discuss on his channel, that it would really help their game.

I think I didn't express myself very clearly, I have no grudge against this guy specifically, it was more directed to Xiom and their marketing lines, which in this case was represented by this person. 

I really liked the way this guy talks and explain things, very ilustrative and easy to understand Smile

Date Posted: 12/06/2018 at 2:46am
I might be able to do something about the language barrier. Would you guys watch his videos if they had subtitles?

Date Posted: 12/06/2018 at 7:33am

I might be able to do something about the language barrier. Would you guys watch his videos if they had subtitles?

Yes!

-------------

Posted By: AndySmith
Date Posted: 12/06/2018 at 10:37am

I've often watched his vids with auto-translate on, but it's not a great experience.  Proper subs would be amazing!

-------------
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.

Date Posted: 12/06/2018 at 10:51am
I've been writing with him since he started his new series, so I'll just talk to him about subtitles and try to figure something out.

Posted By: purpletiesto
Date Posted: 12/06/2018 at 11:04am
Yes.

Posted By: FruitLoop
Date Posted: 12/06/2018 at 11:27am
Would be great. Also I imagine French, Scandinavian players and others around the world don't really know German well so English subs could really increase his potential audience.

Posted By: frogger
Date Posted: 12/06/2018 at 1:38pm

Very nice video. He states those blades are "fast" so are they OFF or OFF+?.

-------------
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

Posted By: Makelele
Date Posted: 12/06/2018 at 4:04pm
It would be really great for viewers who don't speak German!.
May be is an important amount of hard work but his audience would increase a lot, too. Hope it can be done.

Posted By: jpenmaster
Date Posted: 12/06/2018 at 9:53pm
Pricing is $175/$215 . The inner version is more expensive. This is the price on Xioms site so I bet it will be cheaper from online shops

-------------
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net