Print Page | Close Window

dr neubauer killer vs victas 101

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Equipment
Forum Name: Equipment
Forum Description: Share your experience and discussions about table tennis equipments.
Moderator: haggisv
Assistant Moderators: position available

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=86196
Printed Date: 04/19/2024 at 4:12pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: dr neubauer killer vs victas 101
Posted By: bokai
Subject: dr neubauer killer vs victas 101
Date Posted: 06/11/2019 at 12:50pm
Can someone give me a comparison in control, speed, spin, deception (sink ball) and weight of these 2 pip rubbers?

THanks!

Replies:
Posted By: tommyzai
Date Posted: 06/11/2019 at 2:13pm
I used Killer for a while. It's a cool pip. It hits like an SP, but with MP funkiness and better control. I found the 1.5mm the best thickness. I bought two. Selling one cheap if anyone's interested. Explosion is also known to be good. Never tried Victas 101; however, I'm using VS-401 and loving it.

-------------
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]

Posted By: Skyline
Date Posted: 06/11/2019 at 5:01pm
imho killer is too difficult to master for standard short pip players. I know only one player who is using it succesfully on a high level but he plays it like it's a long pip using chop blocks and side swipes.

If you want a funky short pip stick with tibhar speedy soft dtecs.

Date Posted: 06/11/2019 at 9:40pm
Is the killer pips not very grippy and quite long for a short pips?

Posted By: mykonos96
Date Posted: 06/12/2019 at 12:28am
Originally posted by bokai bokai wrote:

Can someone give me a comparison in control, speed, spin, deception (sink ball) and weight of these 2 pip rubbers?

THanks!

Killer or killer.pro?

Date Posted: 06/12/2019 at 12:33am
just killer. Pro too hard sponge.

Posted By: mykonos96
Date Posted: 06/12/2019 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by bokai bokai wrote:

just killer. Pro too hard sponge.

Do they have same topsheet?

Date Posted: 06/12/2019 at 9:21pm
I believe they do but the sponge hardness' r different thats all

Posted By: AcudaDave
Date Posted: 06/12/2019 at 10:26pm
Killer and Victas 101 are nothing alike! Killer is more like a MP and is difficult to control.  My friend played with it for a while and had a couple of good wins, but he also had some terrible losses because he couldn't control it very well.
He went back to Victas 101 in 1.8 mm and played much better. Victas 101 is a short pip that has a fairly low trajectory and is good for blocking.  I've also played with the new Explosion and it's not bad, but I like the Victas rubbers better.  Another very good SP is Materialspezialist Fire Storm.  This rubber blocks and attacks well and can do just about everything.  

Best of luck

-------------
Joola Zhou Qihao 90 blade
Joola Dynaryz Inferno max - BH
Nittaku Moristo SP 2.0 - FH

Posted By: Dr.Cho
Date Posted: 06/13/2019 at 4:24pm
Hey Dave,

If you like the Firestorm. you would really like the new Firestorm Soft version.
Dr. Cho

Date Posted: 06/13/2019 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by AcudaDave AcudaDave wrote:

Killer and Victas 101 are nothing alike! Killer is more like a MP and is difficult to control.  My friend played with it for a while and had a couple of good wins, but he also had some terrible losses because he couldn't control it very well.
He went back to Victas 101 in 1.8 mm and played much better. Victas 101 is a short pip that has a fairly low trajectory and is good for blocking.  I've also played with the new Explosion and it's not bad, but I like the Victas rubbers better.  Another very good SP is Materialspezialist Fire Storm.  This rubber blocks and attacks well and can do just about everything.  

Best of luck

Thanks for the advice! Do you know a pip that is similar too 101? 

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net