Print Page | Close Window

Does Popovich’s Grip deserve to be on the list?

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: General
Forum Name: General
Forum Description: This forum is for general discussions about table tennis.
Moderator: NextLevel
Assistant Moderators: position available

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=92168
Printed Date: 03/27/2023 at 9:23pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Does Popovich’s Grip deserve to be on the list?
Posted By: Victor Popovich
Subject: Does Popovich’s Grip deserve to be on the list?
Date Posted: 08/22/2022 at 2:26pm
If you search on the Internet: table tennis grips, then in response you get- Shakehand Grip, Penhold Grip, RPG, Korean Grip, Japan Grip, Pistol Grip, and “V” Grip.

However, do all these grips deserve to be on the list of Table Tennis Grips?


Over 10 years ago I invented blade and a new grip I called Parallel Penhold Grip.

 

There were topics:

Parallel Penhold Grip, Posted: 01/11/2009 by brytaku25

Parallel penhold paddle and grip, Posted: 01/23/2009 by VictorPopovich.


I have completed now an in-depth grip analysis of all these Grips (and mine one) and have resurrected my website.


Please study my website and answer my two questions:

1 Do you agree with my conclusions from my site?

2 Does Popovich’s Grip deserve to be on the list of Table Tennis Grips?


YouTube Video: Table Tennis. Popovich's grip.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiejB8joTNA" rel="nofollow -

My site address is: http://www.ttnewgrip.com" rel="nofollow -

THANK YOU



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm



Replies:
Posted By: TTslurp
Date Posted: 08/22/2022 at 4:07pm
I agree with most of your conclusions and I like the location of the blade relative to your hand. Keep up the good work!


Posted By: balldance
Date Posted: 08/30/2022 at 4:21pm
It’s not easy for a normal person like me to understand and “agree” to a new invention/idea when I haven’t seen/tried it. I love innovation though and always like to try new things. I’d definitely love to try your blade if I play in the same club as you, unfortunately I’m too far away. I’ve tried a pistol grip blade before and it didn’t work for me. (But there are more than one types of pistol grip blades)

If you want to make your grip more popular, you need to convince a player that plays a modern attacking game, as high level as possible, to practice and play with your blade, if he plays well with it or even likes it better than his shakehand blades, then other players will be impressed and want to try your blade. I’d love to see videos of such player experimenting with your grip/blade. I saw videos of you playing with it but you have unique/unpopular technique so it’s really hard to know if it would work for others. 


Posted By: stiltt
Date Posted: 08/30/2022 at 7:36pm
I totally like it, it is pushing the Wang Hao bh to its extreme positives and the fh ends up reinforced. What I really like is that you can "throw" the blade away without any retaining, it won't fly out of our hands and  that achieves highest explosiveness, acceleration and velocity at contact, this is the major feature and I applaud.

Just one remark: the handle stick itself is now useless and can be cut off right? unless it is necessary for balance?


-------------
/forum/topic91512_page1.html#1124698" rel="nofollow - sales - forum_posts.asp?TID=19315" rel="nofollow - feedback


Posted By: blahness
Date Posted: 08/31/2022 at 12:07am
the problem with this grip is that the index finger is not touching the rubber itself - this lends to the blade face being unstable during certain FH strokes where control of the blade face is of utmost importance (say FH flick kill, FH loopkill). That however seems to be not that difficult of a fix to make given how close the index finger is to the rubber already.

There's someone else on the Chinese TT forums which created the concept of using a Jpen'esque attachment to the standard Cpen grip to allow the thumb and index finger to curl around it and make the grip a lot more secure - thus making it much easier to focus power on very powerful topspin strokes.

What makes the shakehand grip excellent is the concept of using the thumb and index finger to achieve delicate control of the blade face (penhold is similar except there's even more fingers on the back face which further increases blade face control on the FH side).

To resolve this issue of the short FH being weak for the shakehand - simply rotate the blade by say 30 deg for the shakehand grip and keep everything the same - this will result in the ideal blade angle for FH flips and even BH chiquitas, while retaining all the advantages of the shakehand grip in the away from table game (power and stability).




-------------
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(


Posted By: blahness
Date Posted: 08/31/2022 at 12:14am
I believe the central resistance to grip changes is that a huge ton of training/coaching knowledge have been built on the top of the shakehand and penhold grips. 

It's kinda like inventing a new CPU architecture - it's either Intel/AMD with x64 or the ARM architecture, new players never seem to make much headroom (even if they're technically superior!) because so much software has already been developed for these 2 architectures. 

So in order to compete, you'll need to invent all the "software" i.e. coaching knowledge, etc... to achieve parity with the shakehand/penhold grips. Not to mention, this looks like there's no product to purchase - how is one even going to start using it even if they're interested?


-------------
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 08/31/2022 at 2:17pm
 to balldance,


I agree with you about:

…you need to convince a player that plays a modern attacking game, as high level as possible, to practice and play with your blade,…

But ANY high level player that plays a modern attacking game will refuse to hold my blade with my grip longer than 5 minutes because

he/she spend years/decades to use shakehand or penhold grip to achieve high level.


There is a section on my site: “Why is my blade not on sale?”.


When i read your:

…you have a unique/unpopular technique…

then I realized that this was written by a player/coach with excellent knowledge of Table Tennis and this knowledge is enough to have an opinion about: 2 Does Popovich’s Grip deserve to be on the list of Table Tennis Grips?

But I could be wrong, because you also write that     

… It’s not easy for a normal person like me to understand and “agree” to a new invention/idea…




-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 08/31/2022 at 2:42pm
to stiltt


Firstly, if a longitudinal handle is really superfluous to someone, then it can be cut off and my grip will remain.

However, do not do it.

Please, read the “Balancing” section on my website.


Have you watched my videos? I was sure that I have a standard technique. I studied, filmed videos and tried to correct my mistakes.

And suddenly I find out that I have …unique/unpopular technique…

What do you think of my technique?




-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 08/31/2022 at 3:12pm
to blahness


…the problem with this grip is that the index finger is not touching the rubber itself…


You forgot a very important little thing - …is not touching the… FOREHAND rubber.

Using penhold grip and especially RPG index finger is not touching the FOREHAND RUBBER AT ALL.


Just like penhold grip and RPG have fantastic forehand attacking strokes and at the same time index finger is not touching the FOREHAND rubber (and with RPG it doesn’t touch any rubber at all), then I’m sure that all your further reasoning about my grip is not correct.


As for …To resolve this issue of the short FH being weak for the shakehand…

my site has a section “Auxiliary grips:” with video.




-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 08/31/2022 at 3:38pm
to blahness


…central resistance to grip changes…


Agree 100%.


There is a section on my site: “Why is my blade not on sale?”.


Unfortunately there are different types of RESISTANCES………


Fact: Seemiller's Grip - and “V" Grip are listed on various sites.

Please read the sections on my site: “Seemiller's Grip”, “V" grip”, “Hammer Grip” and “Popovich racket and grips”.

It will take no more than 5 minutes.


And answer the question: Does Popovich’s Grip deserve to be on the list of Table Tennis Grips?



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 08/31/2022 at 4:10pm
to blahness


…the problem with this grip is that the index finger is not touching the rubber itself…


I am sorry.


It should be: 

You forgot a very important little thing - …is not touching the… BACKHAND rubber.

And

Using penhold grip and especially RPG index finger is not touching the BACKHAND RUBBER AT ALL.


Just like penhold grip and RPG have fantastic forehand attacking strokes and at the same time index finger is not touching the BACKHAND rubber (and with RPG it doesn’t touch any rubber at all), then I’m sure that all your further reasoning about my grip is not correct.


As for …To resolve this issue of the short FH being weak for the shakehand…

my site has a section “Auxiliary grips:” with video.




-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: blahness
Date Posted: 08/31/2022 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Victor Popovich Victor Popovich wrote:

to blahness


…central resistance to grip changes…


Agree 100%.


There is a section on my site: “Why is my blade not on sale?”.


Unfortunately there are different types of RESISTANCES………


Fact: Seemiller's Grip - and “V" Grip are listed on various sites.

Please read the sections on my site: “Seemiller's Grip”, “V" grip”, “Hammer Grip” and “Popovich racket and grips”.

It will take no more than 5 minutes.


And answer the question: Does Popovich’s Grip deserve to be on the list of Table Tennis Grips?


It's really strange why you would go to all the trouble of getting a patent and promoting it if you're not selling it.... The market is not necessarily that unfriendly to niche grips - I did see similar weird grips being sold in TT stores (including hammer grips etc). And the success of the Stiga Cybershape is another. 


-------------
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(


Posted By: blahness
Date Posted: 08/31/2022 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Victor Popovich Victor Popovich wrote:

to blahness


…the problem with this grip is that the index finger is not touching the rubber itself…


You forgot a very important little thing - …is not touching the… FOREHAND rubber.

Using penhold grip and especially RPG index finger is not touching the FOREHAND RUBBER AT ALL.


Just like penhold grip and RPG have fantastic forehand attacking strokes and at the same time index finger is not touching the FOREHAND rubber (and with RPG it doesn’t touch any rubber at all), then I’m sure that all your further reasoning about my grip is not correct.


As for …To resolve this issue of the short FH being weak for the shakehand…

my site has a section “Auxiliary grips:” with video.



Your grip is basically similar to shakehand (thumb on one side, four fingers on the other) except it is angled like a penhold grip which is a really good concept. Hence the fundamentals of the shakehand grip with the thumb and index finger controlling and stabilising the grip face (and even applying power) is quite important. The rubber also prevents the index finger from slipping. Maybe you could create some extra room in the blade to allow more rubber surface area to be put on it. 

At higher levels there is a lot more power going into the strokes, without good stability of the blade face controlled by the fingers one can't be consistent with powerful strokes....

Also most very high level penholders play with the back 3 fingers touching the rubber and stabilising the blade face, and they have 2 fingers - thumb and index finger on the other side, so the control of the blade face is even higher than that in shakehand. 


-------------
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(


Posted By: blahness
Date Posted: 08/31/2022 at 7:39pm
if it was on sale for a reasonable price, I might even buy 1 just for fun lol. I don't think it'll be that difficult of a transition coming from shakehand.  There are a lot of EJs around haha.... 

-------------
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/01/2022 at 12:20pm
to blahness


Perhaps there was my mistake that I did NOT …go to all the trouble of getting a patent and promoting it…

I received a patent in 2005. Then and now, I am sure of what I described on my site in the section “Why is my blade not on sale?”.


…I did see similar weird grips being sold in TT stores…

It is not possible to sell/buy table tennis grips. You can sell/buy blades and racquets. Racquet is a blade with glued rubber sheets on it.

…including hammer grips…

There is no blade for hammer grip. Any racquet for shakehand grip is good for the hammer grip.



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: stiltt
Date Posted: 09/01/2022 at 12:34pm
Who's gonna be the 1st Mytt member ordering a Popovitch SDC blade? not to worry, the PSDC name should not traumatize anybody :)

-------------
/forum/topic91512_page1.html#1124698" rel="nofollow - sales - forum_posts.asp?TID=19315" rel="nofollow - feedback


Posted By: ZApenholder
Date Posted: 09/01/2022 at 1:22pm
Hi Victor

Very interesting.

I am a cpen player, and as all cpen, have a strong fh.
My first impression is that, the bat might fly out of my hand.

and second impression is that, I won't be able to use the wrist movement of how I would do with cpen grip.

I'm not sure if I'm missing anything - care to share what you think of my concerns?


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/02/2022 at 11:34am
to blahness

… Maybe you could create some extra room in the blade…

 What for? In my grip, the finger does not lie on the rubber, but lies on the longitudinal handle and only touches the rubber. In addition, the playing surface of forehand side is the same as that of shakehand blades. To increase this surface there is no point. Rubber band sizes are limited and the usable size on the backhand side is larger in my grip than in penhold grip or RPG due to the fact that my three fingers are bent over the cross handle and do not take up space on the rubber.


… Also most very high level penholders play with the back 3 fingers touching the rubber…

In my grip, all fingers touch something and increase control, and flexibility is clearly visible in my YouTube video “Table Tennis Popovich's Grip Song of Relaxed Wrist & Hand”     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiejB8joTNA" rel="nofollow -



Posted By: bigzeke
Date Posted: 09/02/2022 at 4:09pm
Victor-

You need to make some blades or have someone make them for you.  There are a lot of EJ's out there that would try them.  I would try one for sure.


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/03/2022 at 11:02am
Hi ZApenholder


Have you seen my video “Table Tennis Popovich's Grip Song of Relaxed Wrist & Hand”?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiejB8joTNA" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiejB8joTNA


…My first impression is that, the bat might fly out of my hand…

My grip allows ALL fingers to open 25 mm (1 inch) and the racquet does NOT fly out.

You are sure that with Shakehand, Penhold or RPH the racket does not fly out.

My grip is better than Shakehand, Penhold or RPG about fly out.


…I won't be able to use the wrist movement of how I would do with cpen grip…

In the title of my video “…Song of Relaxed Wrist & Hand”.

You can't repeat my song with your cpen grip because your racket will fly out.



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: ZApenholder
Date Posted: 09/03/2022 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Victor Popovich Victor Popovich wrote:

Hi ZApenholder


Have you seen my video “Table Tennis Popovich's Grip Song of Relaxed Wrist & Hand”?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiejB8joTNA" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiejB8joTNA


…My first impression is that, the bat might fly out of my hand…

My grip allows ALL fingers to open 25 mm (1 inch) and the racquet does NOT fly out.

You are sure that with Shakehand, Penhold or RPH the racket does not fly out.

My grip is better than Shakehand, Penhold or RPG about fly out.


…I won't be able to use the wrist movement of how I would do with cpen grip…

In the title of my video “…Song of Relaxed Wrist & Hand”.

You can't repeat my song with your cpen grip because your racket will fly out.



Hi Victor

It seems like the same video I seen last time.
So yes, I have seen your video and that is where my questions come from and the question is still valid.

Have you tried with 20 or 30 high power FH shots in a row, from around 1.5m to 2m from the table with say atleast a 2400 level player to see if the raquect will fly out or not.
To be fair, a trial of 10 hours of FH top spin with say 20 players each is more correct for any sample size.

I am sure about SH and PH FH not flying out - so many 2600+ players and it hardly ever happens, so I don't think you need to consider bringing in SH or PEN into answering my questions.

SH and PEN been in the market for decade. Your concept is new and other than your 4min video, do you have more sample size, or actually using it in a tournament?

And for the 2nd question, why would I want to repeat your song?
I asked a simple question, since wrist movement is the major advantage of Cpen grip.
Back to sampling - have you tried serving the ball with it for starters? How is the wrist action compared to normal Cpen grip.

Let me add a 3rd question.
Who is your intended target audience?
is it slow players, or fast players (maybe this will explain flying out question).



Posted By: BRS
Date Posted: 09/03/2022 at 11:49am
To go back to the OP - how many people use Popovich's grip besides Popovich?  

There is an implied "commonly used" in the search string "table tennis grips."  

There are many players who have a unique grip and play at a good level.  We have one just in my club.  It's a big club, but there are probably 500,000 equivalent clubs worldwide.  If one unique-grip player per club is roughly accurate (small sample size!) then Google would need to list the main grips, plus Popovich's grip, Juanito's grip, Sven's grip, Li's grip, and ~ 499,996 others.  This is patently ridiculous.

So No is the answer to your OP.  Popovich's grip does not deserve to be on the list.  


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/03/2022 at 12:31pm
to BRS


Your post made me laugh out loud!


Really, your laughter and decision - my grip is unworthy of being on the list based on the fact that ... you did not find anyone but me using my grip.


I don't know what you think about V-grip, but V-grip not only does deserve to be on the list, it is ALREADY ON THE LIST.


Please do the same with the V-grip as you did with my grip and I'm already starting to wait, your answer to my question: 


How many people use V-grip in tournaments?



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: BRS
Date Posted: 09/03/2022 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Victor Popovich Victor Popovich wrote:

to BRS


Your post made me laugh out loud!


Really, your laughter and decision - my grip is unworthy of being on the list based on the fact that ... you did not find anyone but me using my grip.


I don't know what you think about V-grip, but V-grip not only does deserve to be on the list, it is ALREADY ON THE LIST.


Please do the same with the V-grip as you did with my grip and I'm already starting to wait, your answer to my question: 


How many people use V-grip in tournaments?


Your argument is irrelevant, as you probably know.  If the V grip should not be on the list either, that hardly means every grip that nobody much uses should be added for fairness.   

And please refrain from lying about what I said.  ".. you did not find anyone but me using my grip." Nonsense.  I didn't waste time looking for anyone else using your grip.  I asked you directly -- how many people use Popovich's grip.  Care to answer?  

Trolls are skilled at evading direct questions and throwing up strawmen.  The V grip is just that.    Either answer the question about usage of Popovich's grip, or confess you are a troll. 


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/03/2022 at 2:39pm
You suggested    To go back to the OP -…


At the very beginning of this topic, I asked two questions:


1 Do you agree with my conclusions from my site?

2 Does Popovich's Grip deserve to be on the list of Table Tennis Grips?


You love arguments and I do.


I asked my question: 1 Do you agree with my conclusions from my site? before you ask yours?


So, please, answer first you. Write that you read my site and found illogicalities there, which I ask you to list and give me your arguments.


Either give me your arguments about the illogical in my site, or confess you are a troll.



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: BRS
Date Posted: 09/03/2022 at 6:17pm
I'll stop feeding you now.  Have a lovely day. 


Posted By: blahness
Date Posted: 09/04/2022 at 12:35am
Originally posted by ZApenholder ZApenholder wrote:

Originally posted by Victor Popovich Victor Popovich wrote:

Hi ZApenholder


Have you seen my video “Table Tennis Popovich's Grip Song of Relaxed Wrist & Hand”?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiejB8joTNA" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiejB8joTNA


…My first impression is that, the bat might fly out of my hand…

My grip allows ALL fingers to open 25 mm (1 inch) and the racquet does NOT fly out.

You are sure that with Shakehand, Penhold or RPH the racket does not fly out.

My grip is better than Shakehand, Penhold or RPG about fly out.


…I won't be able to use the wrist movement of how I would do with cpen grip…

In the title of my video “…Song of Relaxed Wrist & Hand”.

You can't repeat my song with your cpen grip because your racket will fly out.



Hi Victor

It seems like the same video I seen last time.
So yes, I have seen your video and that is where my questions come from and the question is still valid.

Have you tried with 20 or 30 high power FH shots in a row, from around 1.5m to 2m from the table with say atleast a 2400 level player to see if the raquect will fly out or not.
To be fair, a trial of 10 hours of FH top spin with say 20 players each is more correct for any sample size.

I am sure about SH and PH FH not flying out - so many 2600+ players and it hardly ever happens, so I don't think you need to consider bringing in SH or PEN into answering my questions.

SH and PEN been in the market for decade. Your concept is new and other than your 4min video, do you have more sample size, or actually using it in a tournament?

And for the 2nd question, why would I want to repeat your song?
I asked a simple question, since wrist movement is the major advantage of Cpen grip.
Back to sampling - have you tried serving the ball with it for starters? How is the wrist action compared to normal Cpen grip.

Let me add a 3rd question.
Who is your intended target audience?
is it slow players, or fast players (maybe this will explain flying out question).


Popovich seems to be quite an eccentric guy looking from his replies here, but it looks as if this will be quite incompatible with Cpen ppl despite how it looks like. Fundamentally it is still more like a shakehand grip because it's three fingers holding a handle, index finger on BH side and thumb on FH side. I think it will play similar to shakehand too, except with the added advantage of more advantageous blade angles for the FH push and flick (as the blade will be pointing downwards). I think shakehand players like myself would find themselves quite at home with this grip tbh as all the finger adjustments are the same (index finger to close FH blade angle, thumb to close BH blade angle). Penholders who rely on middle fingers on the FH and the thumb/index finger for the RPB will really struggle to adjust to this grip imo.


-------------
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(


Posted By: blahness
Date Posted: 09/04/2022 at 12:40am
Originally posted by bigzeke bigzeke wrote:

Victor-

You need to make some blades or have someone make them for you.  There are a lot of EJ's out there that would try them.  I would try one for sure.

Agreed, if he made one (subcontracted one to say a TT blade manufacturer in China) and started to sell them, I too would try one out for the right price. 

Something like a innerforce blade composition would be perfect for it imo. 

Right now, without a real product, all these discussions are pretty useless because he's the only one using his grip.... even if he has a superior product than shakehand/penhold (I can totally see his argument - this combines the advantages of the shakehand BH and blade stability with the penhold angles for short game).


-------------
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(


Posted By: blahness
Date Posted: 09/04/2022 at 12:50am
I think the biggest limitations is actually in terms of serving - i don't think the standard shakehand Waldner service grip (with 3 fingers) will be possible with this grip as it would take too long to switch grips. However, you could still do hook serves and full grip FH pendulum (similar to what Harimoto does) - I do these for the most part too so I think I would be able to use this easily...

-------------
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(


Posted By: blahness
Date Posted: 09/04/2022 at 12:53am
I've seen many inventors spend crazy hours on their invention and try to promote it af all to no avail simply because they don't go to product ASAP. Imo the OP missed out on 10 years - which is a big mistake, but he can still do it now with some Chinese contract blade manufacturer.

I do have created some novel programs which I still sell for a decent profit online - it's all about pushing your product to be available ASAP.


-------------
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(


Posted By: blahness
Date Posted: 09/04/2022 at 12:55am
And this list is also a troll - I can make up any list I want on the internet - it's of 0 use except for virtual bragging rights Big smile

-------------
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(


Posted By: ZApenholder
Date Posted: 09/04/2022 at 1:37am
Originally posted by blahness blahness wrote:


Popovich seems to be quite an eccentric guy looking from his replies here, but it looks as if this will be quite incompatible with Cpen ppl despite how it looks like. Fundamentally it is still more like a shakehand grip because it's three fingers holding a handle, index finger on BH side and thumb on FH side. I think it will play similar to shakehand too, except with the added advantage of more advantageous blade angles for the FH push and flick (as the blade will be pointing downwards). I think shakehand players like myself would find themselves quite at home with this grip tbh as all the finger adjustments are the same (index finger to close FH blade angle, thumb to close BH blade angle). Penholders who rely on middle fingers on the FH and the thumb/index finger for the RPB will really struggle to adjust to this grip imo.


My questions has been sincere. I can't say the same for the reply I got.
Same video link shared with every reply... That video link is too weak to get any "shark tank deal".

I agree that with Cpen grip, a lot of doubts came into my mind.
the lack of finger gripping for control, accelerating, wrist etc and with flying out is a possibility.

So that is why my 3rd question is now asked if there is for slow style? If one side is anti or lp, then I can understand there will not be those acceleration that I was thinking about.

Maybe you are right, this is more a SH user grip change. and not really suite for Cpen as alternative.
I also wonder on the FH cpen grip serve here (wrist question was not answered, as something to do with OPs song was the answer I got)

Any ways, seems like if anyone has questions OP goes on kill mode. So really no point to waste any more time with the same 4.44 min click. Since 4 is death in Chinese, I should of known


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/04/2022 at 2:02am
 to ZApenholder


… Have you tried with 20 or 30 high power FH shots in a row, from around 1.5m to 2m from the table with say atleast a 2400 level player…

Yes i did 20 or 30 high power fh shots in a row, from around 1.5m to 2m from the table.

I'm sure it doesn't really matter if you're hitting against a player at least a 2400 level to test a grip, or against, for example, a robot.


…Your concept is new and other than your 4min video,…

There are a lot of my videos on youtube besides this 4 minute one.

 If you open my website and click on “youtube videos & contact” there are links to other videos.


…do you have more sample size, or actually using it in a tournament?…

I participated in rating tournaments. At the end of my site there are about 8 photos, with those who took 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in event.

In these pictures you can see me with my racket. You can find out about the venue of these tournaments from my site, which has a link to the site of this club. The site of this club has tournament tables of tournaments in which I participated. Tournament dates are on the photos.


…why would I want to repeat your song?…

I invited you to sing my song so that you would be convinced that if you unclench your fingers in your grip like in mine, then your racket will fly out. And this will mean that my grip is more secure than yours and therefore it is not worth so long to doubt how secure is my grip.

I don't know how else to convince you that my grip is super secure.


about serving

my blade allows to use 3 grips:

1 my grip

2 special grip that shakehanders use.

3 c-pen.


I don't like to serve using my grip. Now about 70% I use the special grip that shakehanders use. About 30% c-pen.


15 years ago you can see in video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9__bBgyq3w&list=PLxG4q-0oQgzoz20vGvvByVKOTFwSzpYXm&index=2" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9__bBgyq3w&list=PLxG4q-0oQgzoz20vGvvByVKOTFwSzpYXm&index=2about serves - 9 min 51 sec


…How is the wrist action compared to normal Cpen grip…

100% exactly as with c-pen grip.


…Who is your intended target audience?…

My whole site, blade and grip is about top speed shots like tops and smashes.



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/04/2022 at 2:12am
about 4.44

this video is in english. 4 is death in Chinese. 4 not 4.44


I don't understand why you only link to this video.

my site has "youtube videos and contacts".

if you click on "youtube video & contact" you will see links to about 28 of my games and many others.



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: blahness
Date Posted: 09/04/2022 at 2:22am
Originally posted by ZApenholder ZApenholder wrote:

Originally posted by blahness blahness wrote:


Popovich seems to be quite an eccentric guy looking from his replies here, but it looks as if this will be quite incompatible with Cpen ppl despite how it looks like. Fundamentally it is still more like a shakehand grip because it's three fingers holding a handle, index finger on BH side and thumb on FH side. I think it will play similar to shakehand too, except with the added advantage of more advantageous blade angles for the FH push and flick (as the blade will be pointing downwards). I think shakehand players like myself would find themselves quite at home with this grip tbh as all the finger adjustments are the same (index finger to close FH blade angle, thumb to close BH blade angle). Penholders who rely on middle fingers on the FH and the thumb/index finger for the RPB will really struggle to adjust to this grip imo.


My questions has been sincere. I can't say the same for the reply I got.
Same video link shared with every reply... That video link is too weak to get any "shark tank deal".

I agree that with Cpen grip, a lot of doubts came into my mind.
the lack of finger gripping for control, accelerating, wrist etc and with flying out is a possibility.

So that is why my 3rd question is now asked if there is for slow style? If one side is anti or lp, then I can understand there will not be those acceleration that I was thinking about.

Maybe you are right, this is more a SH user grip change. and not really suite for Cpen as alternative.
I also wonder on the FH cpen grip serve here (wrist question was not answered, as something to do with OPs song was the answer I got)

Any ways, seems like if anyone has questions OP goes on kill mode. So really no point to waste any more time with the same 4.44 min click. Since 4 is death in Chinese, I should of known

I'm not exactly sure what is OP's point here. The adage here usually is "thou shall not insult the client" and "client is king" haha... Maybe he really is not that talented of a businessman :( in fact a couple of us here were interested in buying a blade but he doesn't even want to make some for us lol (be it handmade or contract manufactured)

I had a brief look at his videos, his serves are pretty basic and do not have advanced deception techniques that higher level player uses. Different level players have different requirements for the grip and the higher you go the more stringent the requirements are (for eg fingers being on the rubber surface for extra control).

 But still, I can see how one can serve with Cpen well and then switch back to the grip as the index finger is quite close to the other face, or simply serve with the full grip (imo it would be my choice). As for the blade flying out, it's like shakehand so I don't think it's an issue. 


-------------
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/04/2022 at 2:24am
About serves, please, watch video 5 in my site.

What is below is taken from my website:

I love serving holding my racquet like Shakehand Grip or Penhold Grip.

In the video below you can see how I deal with the interceptions in the service.



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/04/2022 at 2:33am
If anyone finds the way I answer not very calm, then, please, forgive me.

I don't have experience to communicate in forums and i'm not sure about my english which started to learn when I was 45.

I will try to be more careful in my answers in the future.

Thanks for letting me know about it.



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/04/2022 at 10:08am
 to bigzeke


I'm not a businessman at all.   


My site has a "How to copy the Popovich's Blade" section.


Everything below is copied from my website:

For those who want to copy my racket and then use it I bring drawings of details аnd photos.

I am sure that for the person who wants to make it (modify any euro racket), information provided is sufficient.

In addition, any improvisation is allowed, to invent something new.

I will be glad if my ideas inspire someone to improve my racket.


If you have questions or other interest, my email address is on my website by clicking on ”youtube videos & contact”.



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/05/2022 at 10:25am
 to ZApenholder


…So really no point to waste any more time with the same 4.44 min click. Since 4 is death in Chinese, I should of known…


Yesterday was September   4


Are You OK?



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: passifid
Date Posted: 09/05/2022 at 4:43pm
I like new grips being used. However this one is very far from being added to any list.
There is one video where an older gent smashed some decent one hot quitters. However I would rather have some decently ranked gameplay with more players as single hits cut around isn't a very impressive demonstration.



Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/06/2022 at 10:20am
to passifid


I can show my grip only through my website and video.

So, as you have an opinion on my grip then you read my site and watched my videos.


When I see arguments that my grip has limitations, I try to objectively understand these arguments.

When I see a NO response, I look for what arguments led for this NO response.


In your post, there is the only argument that is relevant to my grip:

…as single hits cut around isn't a very impressive demonstration.


I understand your “argument” as follows: Since I (passifid) see that you (Victor) are the only one using your grip, then this is quite enough for me (passifid) to answer not only - ... is ... far from being added to any list ... , but even - …is VERY far from being added to any list…


I want to emphasize that your only “argument” and the conclusion (NO) that you made from this “argument” have ABSOLUTELY no relation to Table Tennis, which means that you did not find a single flaw in my grip!


I like new grips being used.

Please tell us what new grips do you like?



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/07/2022 at 3:52pm
 to passifid


I like new grips being used.


I'm very interested in new Table Tennis grips. It is very important for me.


Please let us know what new grips you like?



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/08/2022 at 2:19pm
What is the most conservative thing in Table Tennis we can change. For example, we cannot change the size of the table, net and rules. I think the most conservative thing we can change is grip.


Many of us have been playing with the Shakehand Grip for years, decades and even our whole lives and have never even tried the Penhold Grip.


I really want to get these players interested in one off-table check with the Penhold Grip, so that they (may be) will then have a strong desire to test the Penhold Grip at the table.


The ultimate goal is to check it out for yourself (at the table) - does Penhold Grip really provide better control than Shakehand Grip in forehand fast drives and topspins?


For a better understanding what happens to the racquet when doing forehand fast drives and topspins using Penhold Grips at the table, it is useful to do off-table test.


To avoid confusion in terms, I use: 

Racket is paddle with rubbers/rubber on it.

Paddle is the entire wooden part of the racket.

Paddle consists of blade and handle. 


In order to better see what is happening with the racket, it is advisable to see the racket in the mirror.


  Off-table test:

1 Take the racket with your fingers at the very tip of the handle so that the racket hangs down almost vertically.

2 Hold the racket in front of you without squeezing your fingers very tightly. The weaker the better, but don’t drop your racket.

3 Relax your wrist as much as possible so that the hand with the racket can hang out at the bottom.

4 Not quickly (so that the racket does not fall to the floor) move your hand with the racket to the left if you are right-hander.

5 While doing this, pay attention to the fact that when you move your hand, the handle moves ahead of the blade.

6 Try to lead your hand faster, paying attention to the fact that the main thing is that the racket does not slip out of your fingers.

7 Note that the faster you move your hand, the more the handle is in front of the blade.

8 Now take the racket with Penhold Grip and do it all over again. Make sure that everything happens with the racket exactly as if you were holding the tip of the handle.


Facts (from our gaming experience):

1 The faster we hit, the farther the ball flies.

2 The faster we hit, the more we have to cover (let's call it necessary covering) the racket so that the ball does not fly off the table.


Facts from this test (with a sufficiently relaxed hand):

3 When the hand moves, the blade lags behind the handle (inertial lag)

4 The faster the hand moves, the more the blade lags behind the handle.


Conclusion from point 3 = when the hand moves, the racket closes (inertial closing), that is, the angle of attack of the racket decreases.

Conclusion from point 4 = the faster the hand moves, the more the racket closes and the smaller the angle of attack of the racket.


We know very well from our experience that the faster we hit, the more we need to close the racket.


Now let's try to put these 4 facts in one pile using only one assumption - (the inertial lag of the blade from the handle) is equal to (the necessary closing so that the ball does not fly further than before the increase in impact speed).


Conclusion: the faster we accelerate the hand, the racket “ITSELF” (inertially) accordingly reduces the angle of attack and the ball does not fly further than it flew before increasing speed.


If the assumption is fulfilled - (inertial lag) is equal to (necessary closing), then we can very significantly, relax the hand compared to the Shakehand Grip. By very relaxing the hand, we delegate the choice of the desired angle of attack to INERTIA.


In my experience, if the racquet is heavy enough, then there is a good chance that the assumption - (inertial lag) equals (necessary closing) will be met. I really get feeling that the racket plays “by itself”.


I call this ability of the racket itself to set the desired angle of attack when playing with the Penhold Grip - the Penhold Compensatory Effect.


If you have not found a single error in my theory, then I hope that you will check it at your next training at table, even if the tournament is coming soon. 5 - 10 minutes of forehand play with the Penhold Grip will not enough time to ruin your Shakehand Grip technique.


An important point - when playing forehand fast drives and topspins with the Penhold Grip, you need to hold your racket higher by 6 - 8 inches (15 - 20 centimeters) than with the Shakehand Grip, since the Penhold Grip has a lower center of gravity than the Shakehand Grip.

If you don't keep your racket higher, you will often hit the ball off the table.



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/12/2022 at 11:52am
 About forehand fast drives and topspins using Shakehand Grip.


Shakehand Grip allows us to keep the center of gravity of the racket during the acceleration of the racket:

1 above the continuation of the forearm,

2 on the continuation of the forearm,

3 below the continuation of the forearm.


Let's do tests to check the Shakehand Grip.

For a better understanding of what happens to the racquet when doing forehand fast drives and topspins using Shakehand Grip at the table, it is useful to do off-table tests.


Test #1 Check when the axis of the racket is almost perpendicular to the continuation of the forearm (the center of gravity of the racket is higher than the continuation of the forearm)

1 Hold the racquet with your thumb and middle finger vertically up. Keep as relaxed as possible, allowing the racket to dangle left and right.

2 Not quickly move your hand with the racket to the left if you are right-hander.

3 While moving the racket the handle without your force (due to inertia) moves ahead of the blade.

4 Try to lead your hand faster and note that the faster you move your hand, the more the handle is in front of the blade.


Let's carry out tests similar to Test #1, but with a different position of the axis of the racket.


Test #2 Let's position the racket that the axis of the racket is at about 45 degrees (blade is up) to the continuation of the forearm (the center of gravity of the racket is above the continuation of the forearm).

Test #3 Let's position the racket so that its center of gravity is approximately on the continuation of the forearm.

Test #4 Lower the blade so that the racket's center of gravity is below the continuation of the forearm.


Fact regarding blade from handle lagging during racquet movement - blade lagging from handle in all four tests.


Facts about changing the angle of attack of the racket:

For tests #1 and #2 = the faster the racket moves, the more the angle of attack of the racket increases. Those. An anti-compensatory effect takes place.

For test #3 = the angle of attack of the racquet does not change.

For test #4 = the angle of attack of the racquet decreases (i.e. there is the Compensatory Effect).


Conclusions:

1 - In order to use the Compensatory Effect using the Shakehand Grip, you need to orient the center of gravity of the racket below the continuation of the forearm during the impact.

2 If we orient the center of gravity of the racket above the continuation of the forearm and keep the racket relaxed, allowing inertia to affect the angle of attack of the racket, then the faster we accelerate the racket, the greater the angle of attack of the racket. The anti-compensatory effect takes place. 

In which case the ball will ALWAYS fly out of the table.


The center of gravity of Shakehand Grip, with the natural position of the hand, is higher than the continuation of the forearm.


You can see holding the center of gravity of the racket below the continuation of the forearm (he used the Compensatory Effect) very clearly on YouTube performed by Chinese athlete, a three-time world champion in individual classification Wang Liqin during execution of forehand topspins. He was very famous of his forehand topspins.



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/14/2022 at 1:27pm
I found that info about my grip is scattered all over the place. I removed a lot of superfluous, not directly related to grips.

I have already redesigned my site. My site turned out to be more than 3 times shorter.


Please visit my site again.

I will be glad to get advices from you.



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/17/2022 at 11:21am
Comparison of Shakehand and Penhold Grips for applying forehand fast drives and topspins.


Analyzing how the racket behaves using Shakehand ыand Penhold Grips for applying forehand fast drives and topspins the following conclusions can be drawn:


With Penhold Grip

1 Players are not afraid of heavy rackets, because the heavier the racket, the more noticeable the Compensatory Effect works (due to the influence of inertia) and this is good.

2 You can relax your hand much more than with Shakehand Grip because when you relax your hand, inertia intervenes and increases control.

3 Racket's center of gravity is naturally very lower than the extension of the forearm, which is very comfortable and useful for control.


With Shakehand Grip, players have the choice of:

1 Orient the blade naturally (the racket's center of gravity is higher than the extension of the forearm).

1.1 There is a limit to the relaxation of the hand. Below this limit, inertia intervenes and control deteriorates.

1.2 The Anti Compensatory Effect works, so in order to reduce this effect, shakehand players prefer light rackets.

2 Orient the center of gravity of the racket below the extension of the forearm:

2.1 To use the Compensatory Effect, shakehanders have to constantly ensure that the center of gravity of the racket during acceleration is below the extension of the forearm.

2.2 Orienting the center of gravity of the racket below the extension of the forearm and maintaining this position during the game is really not comfortable.


Due to the fact that in the natural position of the racket with the Penhold Grip the Compensatory Effect works, and with the Shakehand Grip the Anti Compensatory Effect works, with the Penhold Grip the player gets a tangible advantage in control compared to the Shakehand Grip for applying forehand fast drives and topspins.



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/20/2022 at 1:13pm
Popovich’s Grip (PopG) for applying forehand fast drives and topspins


Comparison of PopG vs Shakehand Grip:

PopG looks more like a handshake than Shakehand Grip.

This is due to the fact that when shaking hands, the index finger is bent (like PopG), while the Shakehand Grip has a straight index finger.

As for the significant differences between PopG and Shakehand Grip, The Compensatory Effect works with PopG, but not with Shakehand Grip.


Comparison of PopG vs Penhold Grip:

Outwardly, PopG differs from Penhold Grip in that the blade of PopG is directed forward, while that of Penhold Grip is backward.

But essentially they are the same - both have blades pointing down and both with the natural position of the hand, the center of gravity of the racket is lower than the continuation of the forearm.

Those. With PopG The Compensatory Effect works just as well as with Penhold Grip.


By the way, using my racket and PopG you can play (very naturally) using Penhold Grip or RPG!


Given that PopG allows you to hold the racket more relaxed than with Shakehand or Penhold Grips (which I already reported), and also that The Compensatory Effect works for Penhold Grip & PopG, the efficiency of forehand fast drives and topspins in PopG is as high as in Penhold Grip.


Please watch my videos on the links below where you can see my racquet and grip in action.

Wood of blade, rubbers, my age and technique were nothing special.

I'm sure if I had filmed my forehand fast drives and topspins using a Penhold or Shakehand Grip then my hitting would not have been more effective than with PopG.

And if someone says that I performed these strokes against weak players, then I suggest that you look at my attacking strokes in my matches.

There are 29 of my matches on youtube now. I was not too lazy and counted how many of them I played against weaker opponents.

And it turned out that such videos where I play against weaker players - ZIRO.

In most of these 29 matches, players are 200 to 300 higher than me in rating. Out of those 29 matches, I won 11.


Links:

Table Tennis Grip of Victor Popovich Main Video. from 3min 27sec to 8min 30sec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9__bBgyq3w


My Parallel Penhold Grip (Video 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vloFsiBtqZA&list=PLxG4q-0oQgzobpBI0b5OuaGjupU966cW6&index=38&t=7s


My Parallel Penhold Grip (Video 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz5H7Q52c2Y&list=PLxG4q-0oQgzobpBI0b5OuaGjupU966cW6&index=40


My Parallel Penhold Grip (Video 7)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geIhVdgZvTY&list=PLxG4q-0oQgzobpBI0b5OuaGjupU966cW6&index=44


Table Tennis Grip of Victor Popovich (Forehand 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yMdgxgRI3k&list=PLxG4q-0oQgzobpBI0b5OuaGjupU966cW6&index=46" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yMdgxgRI3k&list=PLxG4q-0oQgzobpBI0b5OuaGjupU966cW6&index=46


This is a link to all 29 matches: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxG4q-0oQgzrMzc38gvOToHLW5Q7CgwR8" rel="nofollow -



Posted By: Yolanda
Date Posted: 09/24/2022 at 2:59am
Are there any videos of any players using your blade,  demo or in a tournament or league or practice ?

I am not talking about your video with you showing it in the mirror

Thanks 


Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/24/2022 at 2:02pm
I don't have it.


Thank you



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: Yolanda
Date Posted: 09/24/2022 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Victor Popovich Victor Popovich wrote:

If you search on the Internet: table tennis grips, then in response you get- Shakehand Grip, Penhold Grip, RPG, Korean Grip, Japan Grip, Pistol Grip, and “V” Grip.

However, do all these grips deserve to be on the list of Table Tennis Grips?


Over 10 years ago I invented blade and a new grip I called Parallel Penhold Grip.

 

There were topics:

Parallel Penhold Grip, Posted: 01/11/2009 by brytaku25

Parallel penhold paddle and grip, Posted: 01/23/2009 by VictorPopovich.


I have completed now an in-depth grip analysis of all these Grips (and mine one) and have resurrected my website.


Please study my website and answer my two questions:

1 Do you agree with my conclusions from my site?

2 Does Popovich’s Grip deserve to be on the list of Table Tennis Grips?


YouTube Video: Table Tennis. Popovich's grip.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiejB8joTNA" rel="nofollow -

My site address is: http://www.ttnewgrip.com" rel="nofollow -

THANK YOU


I don't understand your question. What "list" are you talking about ?
Is there some OFFICIAL site of tabletennis grips as approved by ITTF or something ?

Anyway how do you suggest someone can decide whether you should be on the "list"
1. Can you play defense / chopping with this blade ?
2. How many blades have you sold ? (You posted earlier that you have no video of ANONE using this blade) 

I am not hating on you but I think my questions are reasonable

Anyway your post reminds me of Kathy Griffin's TV show in USA called My life on the D List









Posted By: Victor Popovich
Date Posted: 09/26/2022 at 9:22am
 to Yolanda


This post is not for you. You won’t understand anything in it, of course if in this post everything that I typed … are reasonable…

If you are still waiting for my answers, then I think that you are not worthy of them (IMHO).

I won't contact you at all (never).



Moderators, this is for you:


English is not my native language, so I don't have enough English to listen and understand …TV shows…

So I'm out of ignorance  …Kathy Griffin's TV show in USA called My life on the D List…

So I can not to appreciate the degree of idiocy of the comparison:

…Anyway your post reminds me of Kathy Griffin's TV show in USA called My life on the D List… 


But even my English is enough to appreciate the unprovoked:

…I am not hating on you but I think my questions are reasonable…


But if I (or someone else) think that some of the questions of new Beginner are not reasonable, then this means that this new Beginner hates me!!!


This POST has been read (including you) for 48+ (24 x 2) hours.

You in this post did not notice what I noticed?


I don't want to mention the user name of the one who put this hatred in the POST, so I will call this forum member - the specialist of TV Shows.


For example, the TV Shows specialist asks: …2. How many blades have you sold ?…

I am sure that this question is not reasonable because this is not the business of the TV Shows specialist.

 

The POST was the 4th post from the TV Shows specialist on the forum.


To express unprovoked hatred in the 4th POST in the MyTableTennis.NET, which is read all over the world???


I don't believe you haven't read it.


I thought if I take the time to give my detailed answers to the TV Shows specialist and then a Moderator deletes the POST, then my post with my detailed answers will also be deleted.

 

For now I inform you that all my answers are exclusively in my first post and I will have to work hard so that the specialist in TV Shows is my understanding of what is ALREADY printed there.


If within 72 (24 x 3) hours the POST is not deleted and this post of mine is also not deleted, then I will answer in detail all the questions that I was asked in the POST.


In addition, I promise that if the POST and this post of mine, too, will be present in this topic for another 72 hours, then I will apologize to: the TV Shows specialist, forum members, forum guests and Moderators, for the fact that my English is so bad that I in an unprovoked:

…I am not hating on you but I think my questions are reasonable…


saw hatred that wasn't there.



-------------
Popovich's blade, Yasaka Rakza7 2.0mm, Nittaku Best Anti 1.3mm


Posted By: stiltt
Date Posted: 09/26/2022 at 2:23pm
Yugioh January 2018 banlist predictions/wishlist | Duel Amino

-------------
/forum/topic91512_page1.html#1124698" rel="nofollow - sales - forum_posts.asp?TID=19315" rel="nofollow - feedback



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net