Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 'Rare Footage' Ma Lin and Wang Liqin glueing up at
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Rare Footage' Ma Lin and Wang Liqin glueing up at

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Slade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2011 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

Can anyone who understands Chinese give a gist of the interview?

I usually need at least 24 hours of letting a racket dry after using water glue but I usually let mine dry for 2 or 3 days before using.  Otherwise, it feels really mushy.

I don't know your experience level, so I'll just throw this out there: Are you sure you are doing it right? Meaning, applying the glue both on rubber and blade and then waiting a good 30+ or however many minutes for it to completely dry or at least turn clear on both BEFORE attaching them together? You could play right after that if you wanted, though I let it compress/sit overnight. If you don't let it dry fully, and attach it while white/wet/gooey/etc, it doesn't come out right (glue bubbles, maybe your "mushy" problem). This wasn't intuitive to me for awhile but is second nature now.
USATT 1700 ··· 11/02/2013   ◄ ПЕШ
Sponsored Links

ohhgourami View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohhgourami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2011 at 11:03pm
I think it's silly how all of you guys are soooo surprised that they are tuning.  You can hear the tuning in the videos already and that nice pop is coming off of every pro's rubber.  Yes, that probably IS Haifu Oil as I used to use it myself.  It is also undetectable so the ITTF cannot prove anything.

Yes, the Chinese tune, but so does everything else.  Not using this as an excuse to say it is right or not, just I think it's silly people are always pointing fingers at the Chinese - availability heuristic.
Custom Walnut 7-ply
DHS H3 Provincial untuned 40°
BTY T64
210g
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 3:51am
Originally posted by ohhgourami ohhgourami wrote:

I think it's silly how all of you guys are soooo surprised that they are tuning.  You can hear the tuning in the videos already and that nice pop is coming off of every pro's rubber.  Yes, that probably IS Haifu Oil as I used to use it myself.  It is also undetectable so the ITTF cannot prove anything.

Yes, the Chinese tune, but so does everything else.  Not using this as an excuse to say it is right or not, just I think it's silly people are always pointing fingers at the Chinese - availability heuristic.

I'd agree with you, friend. Everyone is always pointing the fingers at the chinese. But I guess it's just because people will always hate on who's on top. Especially when the dominance is so severe. And, you'd be suprised at how much of it is negativity geared by racism. No matter how taboo it seems to talk about, I can see racism towards chinese people in a lot of people's attitudes.  

I thought it was funny in that video specifically how many people were pointing out WLQ, when all he was doing was layering water glue on a brand new sheet of rubber, while Ma Lin had a CUT rubber that was super domed being re applied with a bottle of haifu oil right next to it.

Either way, I don't care. My opinion of them is just as high, because everyone tunes at that level, I don't care what anyone says. And in my eyes, it's okay. Don't bother commenting at me if you are one of those "it's illegal so you're a sh*tty person" opinion having unrealistic turds. I'm 7 beers in so it won't matter.

I remember a while back that the ITTF was investigating Haifu Oil specifically because they thought it was a good remedy, but I haven't heard anything regarding the reversal of legality or anything.

I have an interesting and funny tidbit- I just got a new sheet of Old #20 H3, and want to tune it. I have the "haifu oil substitute" from ttnpp, and as I'm ready to apply it I realize it smells almost identical to vegetable oil. Go figure. They are putting vegetable oil in a canister and selling it as a tuner. Also, it looks nothing like Haifu Oil anyway. Now I'm almost afraid to use my rubber, because I have nothing to prime it with, and nothing to tune it with. :(

yeah, that's right MYTT. I tune. :O:O:O:O
tpgh2k View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpgh2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 3:54am
put on about 3 layers of your vegie oil/paraffin oil/whatever tuner. it'll make a huge difference. i put about 4 on an h3 neo and it turned into a rocket. medium soft with a lot of kick. the more you get it to curl up, the better ^_^. now find some strong glue to clamp the sucker down. 
www.youtube.com/gsutabletennis
Timo Boll Spirit FL
H3 Blue Sponge Black FH
Tenergy 64 Red BH

Anton Chigurh View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 3:55am
Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

I'd agree with you, friend. Everyone is always pointing the fingers at the chinese. But I guess it's just because people will always hate on who's on top. Especially when the dominance is so severe. And, you'd be suprised at how much of it is negativity geared by racism. No matter how taboo it seems to talk about, I can see racism towards chinese people in a lot of people's attitudes.  

I thought it was funny in that video specifically how many people were pointing out WLQ, when all he was doing was layering water glue on a brand new sheet of rubber, while Ma Lin had a CUT rubber that was super domed being re applied with a bottle of haifu oil right next to it.

Either way, I don't care. My opinion of them is just as high, because everyone tunes at that level, I don't care what anyone says. And in my eyes, it's okay. Don't bother commenting at me if you are one of those "it's illegal so you're a sh*tty person" opinion having unrealistic turds. I'm 7 beers in so it won't matter.

I remember a while back that the ITTF was investigating Haifu Oil specifically because they thought it was a good remedy, but I haven't heard anything regarding the reversal of legality or anything.

I have an interesting and funny tidbit- I just got a new sheet of Old #20 H3, and want to tune it. I have the "haifu oil substitute" from ttnpp, and as I'm ready to apply it I realize it smells almost identical to vegetable oil. Go figure. They are putting vegetable oil in a canister and selling it as a tuner. Also, it looks nothing like Haifu Oil anyway. Now I'm almost afraid to use my rubber, because I have nothing to prime it with, and nothing to tune it with. :(

Cheater. Tongue

(kidding...) Heart

Neo H3 40D| Offensive S | Tenergy 80
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 4:03am
I don't want to tune it as much as usual, because it's a 39 instead of a 40 (albert sent me what he had, I guess) so It's already soft.

This stuff doesn't seem to be absorbed into the sponge very fast, so I'm going to be waiting a while. I put it on anyway, in the end. I really think it's just vegetable oil.

I wouldn't tune H3 with paraffin oil, at least a non-neo. I don't like the weird effects of paraffin oil over time. It is different every time, and in the end the rubber plays awfully. That's why I went back to Hammond X instead of tuning the MarkV. Hammond X doesn't need tune. MarkV does for how I play BH.

I wish I had some haifu oil..... or some speedglue :)
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 4:09am

I don't want to tune it as much as usual, because it's a 39 instead of a 40 (albert sent me what he had, I guess) so It's already soft.

This stuff doesn't seem to be absorbed into the sponge very fast, so I'm going to be waiting a while. I put it on anyway, in the end. I really think it's just vegetable oil.

I wouldn't tune H3 with paraffin oil, at least a non-neo. I don't like the weird effects of paraffin oil over time. It is different every time, and in the end the rubber plays awfully. That's why I went back to Hammond X instead of tuning the MarkV. Hammond X doesn't need tune. MarkV does for how I play BH.

I wish I had some haifu oil..... or some speedglue :)

Why don't you get some speed glue? It's pretty easy to obtain and not terribly expensive. Albert has some Haifu speed glue, for example. I'll be super-priming my blue sponge TG3 just as soon as I get it. Big smile

beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 4:15am

eh, his price for speedglue is steep for me.

Besides, I want to get used to the idea of tuning with something. I don't want to just prime the rubber. I feel like if I don't feel that 'pop' every time I hit the ball, then something is wrong. lol. Dangers of playing with glue/tune. I have played with Haifu Oil ONCE, and I feel like I've never lost the addiction of the feel it produces.
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 4:16am

eh, his price for speedglue is steep for me.

Besides, I want to get used to the idea of tuning with something. I don't want to just prime the rubber. I feel like if I don't feel that 'pop' every time I hit the ball, then something is wrong. lol. Dangers of playing with glue/tune. I have played with Haifu Oil ONCE, and I feel like I've never lost the addiction of the feel it produces.

Well if you find a source, let me know. I'm interested in trying it... Thumbs Up

Edited by Anton Chigurh - 03/13/2011 at 4:16am
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 4:18am
haha, If I was rich.

I heard that 300ml went for 600 dollars in one specific sale to a province player. Haifu Oil is super scarce.
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 4:23am

haha, If I was rich.

I heard that 300ml went for 600 dollars in one specific sale to a province player. Haifu Oil is super scarce.

Ouch! Ouch

That's lunacy.

tiburon74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiburon74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 7:21am
fortunatly for me 1 got 2 haifu oil bottles left jejejeje, even tenergy feels super nice with it!!!
1 Ply Hinoki Club

Darker Speed 90
Tenergy 05
lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 7:50am

I just want to say, i aint pointing fingers at anyone,, this is just the first case where ive seen a pro have a booster bottle next to them... and in this case it happened to be a Chinese pro.. 

We all know they are all boosting... just think the sporting rules need to be careful, because it does not make sence the pros are allowed to get away with it and us guys are not. How are we ever dream to get to there level when they have bats out of this world eh...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohhgourami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 7:52am

Yup, lots of discrimination against Chinese people.  Also a lot of people don't understand the culture and see some things as "cruel" i.e. sending a kid to become a tt player who has to train all day.

I don't like the "tuning is bad because its illegal" bs either.  The Chinese need to tune because it's hard to initially hard to get the ball moving, the rest need to tune because the power potential of their rubber is low.  I'm waiting for tuning to finally come back too.  I suppose others will have faster shots, but so will mine, but by a lot more.

I think I tried to tell you not to get that tuner of ttnpp.  I don't care how many people approve of most of their products; I'm still skeptical.
Custom Walnut 7-ply
BTY T64
210g
Fruit loop View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruit loop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 8:04am
I don't see how it's justified that the chinese "need" to tune or are more entitled to than other players in all honesty. The glue ban impacted euro players a lot more than it did the chinese.
Timo Boll Spirit FL
Dr Evil ox both sides.
tpgh2k View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpgh2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 8:20am
ttnpp sent us the booster for free. it really does seem to work on the h3's...but not sure what it exactly is...i guess i could get my gf to send it under an IR and see what it is...
www.youtube.com/gsutabletennis
Timo Boll Spirit FL
H3 Blue Sponge Black FH
Tenergy 64 Red BH

ttc537dp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttc537dp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 8:31am
Voc free is meant to promote healthy sport, just to avoid player inhale the organic chemical and do harm to oneself. If this is the only rationale of ITTF, then there is always technology such as tenergy, factory tunned, ....that cause no harm to player and givee the power or speed required by the player.

In short, I support factory tuning as well as DIY tuning if this is not doing any harm to your body, just to avoid the dearest tenergy product.

I used to tune the engine of my cheap car, just because it is not a Ferrari or Porsche, and I enjoy the process more than the result. However, one may not able to imagine that this may be illegal in some countries and planet!

Edited by ttc537dp - 03/13/2011 at 11:42am
Sanwei T1091A, H3n+Target
729 L3, PeakPower + Sun
atin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 8:34am
I have a bottle of ttnpp booster (haifu oil substitute) and it really looks and smells the same as sunflower oil
Hope someone can confirm that someday. It also seems that the real haifu booster can be applied just moments before gluing, while ttnpp and rugular can not
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohhgourami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Fruit loop Fruit loop wrote:

I don't see how it's justified that the chinese "need" to tune or are more entitled to than other players in all honesty. The glue ban impacted euro players a lot more than it did the chinese.

Not saying that the Chinese "need" to tune or are more entitled to more than other.  The way I see it, everyone needs to tune.  I will agree that euro players need tuning a lot more too, but the problem is that most fingers are pointed at the Chinese.  The Chinese are the ones tuning; the Chinese are the ones using illegal rubbers; the Chinese are cheating.  It's the Chinese fault.  It's the mentality and attitude towards the Chinese that people have.  It's freakin ridiculous!

If a video was put up showing Boll with a bottle of tuner, I bet reactions would be different.  I'm not even saying this because I dislike Boll either even though I respect him for his sportsmanship.  But I am almost certain he tunes as much as any other player on the CNT.

With no disrespect to Dan of TTDaily, I find the title of the video VERY MISLEADING.  Nowhere in the video does it show WLQ tuning.  A bottle of tuner is nowhere to be seen by him as jiggly as his sheet of rubber may look.  Very sensationalistic.

Custom Walnut 7-ply
BTY T64
210g
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 10:28am
Back in Jan of 2009 Adham said this (from the ITTF website)

The Chinese use VOC-free glue. But they also use the Haifu Oil which expands the sponge and stretches the rubber and gives the speed-glue effect. They claim that it is VOC free and poison-free. We are now analyzing it to see if it's true. If in fact we could have a very safe product that gives the speed-glue effect, then why now. This is just my opinion. However, at the moment even Haifu Oil is breaking our rules 2.4 and 2.4.7, but we can not detect it with our current equipment. However, we have become very strict with the 4mm thickness rule because this is an effect of the oils and boosters is that they expand the sponge.

Two years and no update from the ITTF :(

Also, What reason would there be to put two layers of Finezip on (you can see there is a layer of something on Wang LiQin's rubber before the Finezip goes on). However, if it was PO or some other booster, likely you would not see it...
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by lild100 lild100 wrote:

I just want to say, i aint pointing fingers at anyone,, this is just the first case where ive seen a pro have a booster bottle next to them... and in this case it happened to be a Chinese pro.. 

We all know they are all boosting... just think the sporting rules need to be careful, because it does not make sence the pros are allowed to get away with it and us guys are not. How are we ever dream to get to there level when they have bats out of this world eh...

"the pros are allowed to get away with it  and us guys are not."

what do you mean by that??  this stuff is VOC-free so it is not currently detectable by the devices the ittf uses.  so, there's no "scientific" or "objective" way that the ittf or anyone else can determine whether someone has used a booster or not.  looking at a grainy video and saying, "oh, so-and-so's rubber looks (or sounds) like it's (non-factory) tuned is just total BS, period.

so, there is absolutely nothing preventing you or anyone else here from using haifu oil or any other VOC-free booster, as long as your rubber doesn't expand beyond the legal height.  and that's really the trick--getting good enough at it to the point where you can consistently do it without overexpanding the rubber.

as for that bottle you see on ma lin's table, alexli sells that here at the MYTT store.

the question that i have asked repeatedly which no one here, including prez sharara, seems willing to answer is, what sense does it make to make a rule that is TOTALLY UNENFORCEABLE????

lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

Originally posted by lild100 lild100 wrote:

"the pros are allowed to get away with it  and us guys are not."

what do you mean by that??  this stuff is VOC-free so it is not currently detectable by the devices the ittf uses.  so, there's no "scientific" or "objective" way that the ittf or anyone else can determine whether someone has used a booster or not.  looking at a grainy video and saying, "oh, so-and-so's rubber looks (or sounds) like it's (non-factory) tuned is just total BS, period.

so, there is absolutely nothing preventing you or anyone else here from using haifu oil or any other VOC-free booster, as long as your rubber doesn't expand beyond the legal height.  and that's really the trick--getting good enough at it to the point where you can consistently do it without overexpanding the rubber.

as for that bottle you see on ma lin's table, alexli sells that here at the MYTT store.

the question that i have asked repeatedly which no one here, including prez sharara, seems willing to answer is, what sense does it make to make a rule that is TOTALLY UNENFORCEABLE????

Yeah your totally right :) 

So in theory we can use it just dont reach over 4mm :D 
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 12:38pm
hahahahaha!! yeah, that's the trick, buddy, er, mate, as you guys say over there across the pond!!

happy boosting!! 

p.s.

i'm putting in my order to alexli for some of that magic HAIFU OIL just as we speak...
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 1:35pm
not to pick on a tech, but alex li doesnt sell haifu oil at all.

he sells haifu speedglue. Just the fyi.
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 1:59pm
I just checked taobao, one bottle of haifu oil for the low low price of 1200 yuan (182$)
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 2:48pm

oh, that yellow bottle on the ma lin's table in the vid above (which alexli sells), that's not haifu oil??

that's haifu speedglue??  if that's the case, then there's nothing illegal about that at all!!  so what is everybody here complaining about??  nothing!!  as per usual--a big fat nothing-burger!!

i was wondering, cuz when you look at the bottle, under the chinese, it says in english, "adhesive."

gosh darnit, i thought i was ordering the highly venerated, magical HAIFU OIL, instead i just got some plain ol' VOC-free speedglue...  Embarrassed
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Slade Slade wrote:

Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

Can anyone who understands Chinese give a gist of the interview?

I usually need at least 24 hours of letting a racket dry after using water glue but I usually let mine dry for 2 or 3 days before using.  Otherwise, it feels really mushy.

I don't know your experience level, so I'll just throw this out there: Are you sure you are doing it right? Meaning, applying the glue both on rubber and blade and then waiting a good 30+ or however many minutes for it to completely dry or at least turn clear on both BEFORE attaching them together? You could play right after that if you wanted, though I let it compress/sit overnight. If you don't let it dry fully, and attach it while white/wet/gooey/etc, it doesn't come out right (glue bubbles, maybe your "mushy" problem). This wasn't intuitive to me for awhile but is second nature now.

It's pretty different with Tear Mender.  You can't wait for it to dry completely or it won't stick.  Usually just  a few minutes until it's clear.  And I can't play with it right away or it feels mushy.  I've used it mainly on Japanese rubbers though so maybe it's different for a harder, denser Chinese sponge.
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

oh, that yellow bottle on the ma lin's table in the vid above (which alexli sells), that's not haifu oil??

that's haifu speedglue??  if that's the case, then there's nothing illegal about that at all!!  so what is everybody here complaining about??  nothing!!  as per usual--a big fat nothing-burger!!

i was wondering, cuz when you look at the bottle, under the chinese, it says in english, "adhesive."

gosh darnit, i thought i was ordering the highly venerated, magical HAIFU OIL, instead i just got some plain ol' VOC-free speedglue...  Embarrassed

When I first saw the bottle, I thought for sure it was the speed glue. It doesn't look like Haifu oil, as that is dark brown, but this looked like the regular glue color. 
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 6:46pm
Any idea what this is?

10 layers?

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=8497123703

here's the google translate:

White base, dark brown to jet up!

How to use: glue evenly wipe the sponge on the end has to lay and racket,

Air dry, about 12-24 hours depending on the environment

Recommendation: New foam backing not less than 10 times, each time with a hot air dryer to speed the second time before they can hit low

Drying time is about 10 minutes

Characteristics: flexibility, speed, persistence up to 7 days

Use: hard and soft sponge sponge

US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
rdrivr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdrivr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/13/2011 at 6:50pm
what was the original intent of the ban,health of the player,the envirment?
or just to slow down the game without saying so...
then its, you must use rubbers as the factory  provides and approved

what does that have to do with health or the envirment

whats the real intent of this rule
im confuesed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic