Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Request Pongster94 for refund of paddle and money
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Request Pongster94 for refund of paddle and money

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2017 at 6:33pm
Oh dear, this sounds so much like good cop / bad cop when there is only one cop here Big smile
Pongster94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/01/2017 at 9:09pm
No I said I wouldn't take this for granted so read the context before blowing up. And btw maybe it's Karama but I got my whole bag stolen at a college open gym event or club . So more to laugh at me. I have nothing and I'm not selling my friends blade which he offered to give me. Well I'll still need things from time to time. If they don't want to sell sure I'll take that then but it's worth trying and asking. I won't have much if nothing to sell anyways besides freebies or tournament goodies that's it, but I don't have a tournament like that for awhile until mayish
KLHfans View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLHfans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2017 at 3:10pm
Pongster94

I get the blade today finally.
Thank you for your cooperation and
Baal, this deal is official done and no more issue.

Thank you everyone and have a happy new year.

Klhfans
Antuan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2017 at 3:16pm
Ohhh i´m glad!!Clap
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2017 at 3:28pm
I am at work all day and will see the package tonight around 7:30pm; I will not forget to post about it.
Pongster94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongster94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2017 at 3:32pm
I told you guys sheesh I know I was alittle sketchy but I do tend to go through with it
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2017 at 10:01pm
I am pleasantly surprised; the blades are spot on or better than in the description from both ads and PMs. Way to go Pongster94!

I will follow through starting your feedback thread that, I hope, will not be polluted. Thanks a bunch for a bumpy but overall very satisfactory and sometimes funny transaction.

Ladies and gentlemen, this was another happy ending in the FS section, thanks to Baal and his piercing eyes that eagles envy in their soaring forums.

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2017 at 2:51am
I still wonder why the ZJK-T5000 that KLHfans eventually received was offered in trade after pongster had already received the Korbel and the cash, and why it took pongster so long to eventually mail it.  I wonder if fatt and KLH would have received their blades without pressure applied here.  I would call this whole thing a lot of things, not sure funny is the word I would use. 

But the affair is over for now.  In the fullness of time, people got what they paid and traded for.

bard romance View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2019 at 7:45pm
Pongster94 is "HarmonicTT". Do not transact with this user.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2019 at 9:12pm
Same address. For sure its he
Locvoh1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Locvoh1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2019 at 12:15am
I think I got his newest phone # and address.
This person is living his life as a spy. pingpong spy. LOL... He now goes as Connor K**. I give you his full name if sb wants to know.

Edited by Locvoh1 - 02/27/2019 at 12:21am
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2019 at 1:56pm
Catch Me If You Can
patelaaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patelaaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2019 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

bump
Hanamichi-jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanamichi-jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2019 at 3:14am
Originally posted by patelaaaa patelaaaa wrote:

Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

bump

Thank you Guys... ill keep this in mind.
Zeon lost a few blades from HarmonicTT too.
Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=83105&PID=1031813
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic