Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

schlagar inspire

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BigJ99678 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigJ99678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: schlagar inspire
    Posted: 07/21/2006 at 12:11am

i just bout this blade and i hate it. i am sooo pissed i dont even want to explain. It was supposed to be the replacement for the primo powerfeeling, well its not it could probably replace the primorac carbon because the blade is WAY toooo fast for my game. if someone would like to trade or possibly purchase this from me plz let me know. I only used it for 3 hours and i need something comparable to the primo powerfeeling.

who knows i might just suffer and learn to control it, but i am not in the mood for that at all.

You're lucky I suck
Sponsored Links

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 12:25am

what handle? how fast is it?

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 12:25am
what are u asking for it?
BigJ99678 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigJ99678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 12:31am
it is only in a flared handle, and umm i dunno its only 3 hrs used and i bought it for 80, so i dunno somewhere 80-60 range.
You're lucky I suck
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 12:34am
dude, its $50 on dandoy, id give you $30 for it or a sheet of sriver new something like that tell me if ur interested
BigJ99678 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigJ99678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 12:59am
doesnt dandoy charge like 20 for shipping, or i might be incorrect. anyways how can a paddle lose 20 dollars in value after 3 hrs of use, i am not being rude just curiouns, i have never sold a used blade so i do not know.
You're lucky I suck
trankev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trankev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 1:27am
i can trade it for my Andro CL Carbon offensive..cost $70?
transmed999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote transmed999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 5:50am

how could a blade drop from $80 to $30 in 3 hours is more the question dude.

Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 7:16am
Originally posted by ttman ttman wrote:

dude, its $50 on dandoy, id give you $30 for it or a sheet of sriver new something like that tell me if ur interested

I think its a fair offer, selling used stuff normaly meens half price or less.
The holy grail
transmed999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote transmed999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 7:20am

agree if it is for a rubber but not if it is a blade dude. blade only used for 3hrs.

EBEJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EBEJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 1:19pm

I guess the price should depend on how badly you want to get rid of it. If you look at it from the buyers perspective, if he can easily order a brand new one for $80 online, why would he want to buy a 3hr used blade for the same blade from someone he has never met and run the risk of transaction going bad? That being said, if I were selling that same blade, and the best price is $30, I would rather try to get used to it for a few weeks more at least. Even if I don't like it eventually, the time spent on it would probably improve my stroke that when I go back to a slow blade, I would probably find significant improvement. And even if I decide to sell it then, it would still be $25 . And if it is worth less, I'll find a good kid in the club and give it to him/her, maybe he would even be grateful enough to lob a few hundred balls for me to practice my stroke even more...just a thought.

FH                  | BH
Darker Tanpan     Dawei G3 A4   | LKT XP
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 1:44pm
The reason I offered $30 is because the blade is not $80, it is on btyonline which is a rip off, its $50 on dandoy sports including shipping so $30 I thought was more than acceptable
thethinker View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thethinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 2:37pm
Good action here. The bid is $30 and the ask is no less than $60-what a gap! $50 is probably the cheapest the buyer is able to find. However, the ave price is probably a little higher. True is that if you add S&H cost a new blade is at least $60. But anyone can make an offer, whether it's fair or otherwise. If the seller is willing to sell, it's none of our business, especially true since the seller make the mistake of putting down the product in his ad.
BigJ99678 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigJ99678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 5:05pm
thanks for the advice guys, i guess i should shop around more. I am going to try it for a week, and see if i can adjust, so by next week it will have about 30 hrs of play, and i will repost with pics if i still do not want it.
You're lucky I suck
SDRamones View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDRamones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2006 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by transmed999 transmed999 wrote:

agree if it is for a rubber but not if it is a blade dude. blade only used for 3hrs.

I agree.  Blade prices are usually dependent on the Condition and how cheap the Area you live in if you are selling it locally.  But since you are selling on the Internet/Forum, you are in competition with the Dandoys and Presports.  It kinda sucks if you buy high, but you will be better off knowing that bit off knowledge for the next time you buy used or online sinc you will know where all the best deals are from.  It's just a learning curve.  

By the way, is this a EQUIPMENT question or a FOR SALE?FOR TRADE thread?  

Sean Ramones - USA 91709
Ebay Feedback
For Sale
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic