Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shall member caidtt be trusted ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Topic ClosedShall member caidtt be trusted ?

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
BHDoom View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member
Avatar

Joined: 05/03/2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 499
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 3:27pm
sorry for the hairline thing and if you are not the vlcara guy from before
BTY Viscaria FL

FH: Black BTY T05 2.1

BH: Red BTY T64 2.1
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
caidtt View Drop Down
Super Member
Super Member
Avatar

Joined: 06/28/2013
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Points: 388
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 3:33pm
Now before anyone jumps on their high horse about those blades
i will state categorically here
1, they were sent to KAKAPO
2, They arrived in Belgium, was not picked up 
3 was sent back to the UK, but i was away for 3 weeks, so it went to the National collection centre
4 i got in touch with them on my return and i had to fill a form out, which i did with my proof of postage, his address etc
5 they confirmed they had it and will send it to me
6 they sent a letter to confirm this which is on the topic, up to 4 week wait time
7 i informed KAKAPO and sent a copy to him
8 he decided to bail out with 2 blades that were over £600, he could not wait
9 i got the blades back on the 29th
he was updated all the way, and the rest is history


Back to Top
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 02/24/2013
Location: Mordor
Status: Offline
Points: 3430
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by caidtt caidtt wrote:

just on my way out so will make it quick
@BHdoom am trying to remember who you might be, but i can't, one thing am certain of is that i never sold you a blade with a hairline crack, although i do like how you have described it
@Magic_M it is a shame we have to descend to this level of lies, only Kakapo knew i had a dynapower, suddenly you come of the blue asking about blades i already sold? wake up man. the message you sent me is now with a third party to look at.
And my friend Fatt, the only person to scam me on this site, now i say this because the others did it by email, yes i may have been stupid and not wise and got bought in.
yes i did have a previous life here and the little deals went well until you crossed my path, and we both know what happened, you cried and begged and eventually used your site privileges to censor my comments, but was able to repost for all to see.
I can do you a deal, as am not allowed to post the emails between i and Kakapo, i send them to you and you can have a look at them, i am quite happy for you to share it with him, in case he has deleted his.
Happy to trust your judgement, but you need to be fair and look at the evidence, not your normal shooting from the hip.

You may send the mails to fatt but sent everything without modifications.


Back to Top
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 02/24/2013
Location: Mordor
Status: Offline
Points: 3430
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by caidtt caidtt wrote:


And my friend Fatt, the only person to scam me on this site, now i say this because the others did it by email, yes i may have been stupid and not wise and got bought in.
yes i did have a previous life here and the little deals went well until you crossed my path, and we both know what happened, you cried and begged and eventually used your site privileges to censor my comments, but was able to repost for all to see.



What does it mean ?
Back to Top
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 02/24/2013
Location: Mordor
Status: Offline
Points: 3430
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by caidtt caidtt wrote:

Now before anyone jumps on their high horse about those blades
i will state categorically here
1, they were sent to KAKAPO
2, They arrived in Belgium, was not picked up 
Because it went straight back to the UK (address doesn't exist)
3 was sent back to the UK, but i was away for 3 weeks, so it went to the National collection centre;
Why did they didn't let you a paper in your mail box ?
4 i got in touch with them on my return and i had to fill a form out, which i did with my proof of postage, his address etc
You should have kept a copy and sent it to me.
5 they confirmed they had it and will send it to me
6 they sent a letter to confirm this which is on the topic, up to 4 week wait time
7 i informed KAKAPO and sent a copy to him
An copy without the informations I needed to have so it was normal I began to have doubts as you didn't want me to know these info.
8 he decided to bail out with 2 blades that were over £600, he could not wait
Wait an other 4 weeks ! I had already waited 2 months. I took what I was able to take.
9 i got the blades back on the 29th
he was updated all the way, and the rest is history

Also you wrote me you did not take insurance because the previous package hadn't had any problems but this one was 600£ worth.


Eventually, I didn't post anything here till I got messages from Sweden which made me convinced I had been the victim of a bad action. Why should our friend have lied ?

Edited by kakapo - 04/25/2014 at 4:07pm
Back to Top
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 04/29/2005
Location: San Francisco
Status: Online
Points: 4949
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

jt99sj can you let us know your experimce with vclara99/caidtt?


vclara99 definitely cannot be trusted, he's on my "dead to me' list.  he's so dead to me, I need to use the search function ...AngryAngryAngry
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
Back to Top
caidtt View Drop Down
Super Member
Super Member
Avatar

Joined: 06/28/2013
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Points: 388
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 4:17pm
What is a bad action, the fact that something went wrong in the delivery process, you ask why did not leave card, call royal mail to ask them, you were tracking it better than me, I was away for 3 weeks
You email from Sweden? He send me a blade that looked different in real life, it took me less than 2 mins to wrap it up and send it back, however you stated I sent him an inferior blade, that you're right I sent him back his inferior blade and he gets upset.
You begin to doubt me for reasons that are beyond my control, you started this because the blade which was no longer yours went on sale and you got upset, the blade you have claimed is not a good playing blade.
Back to Top
caidtt View Drop Down
Super Member
Super Member
Avatar

Joined: 06/28/2013
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Points: 388
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 4:24pm
I had to post out twice, at my cost and he also fails to inform you all about the little drama with replacement blades. So because I provided him with all pictures and tracking the post office were incompetent on that occasion. What would have happened if that went missing too? Would have been a scam?
Back to Top
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 02/24/2013
Location: Mordor
Status: Offline
Points: 3430
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by caidtt caidtt wrote:

What is a bad action, the fact that something went wrong in the delivery process, you ask why did not leave card, call royal mail to ask them, you were tracking it better than me, I was away for 3 weeks
You email from Sweden? He send me a blade that looked different in real life, it took me less than 2 mins to wrap it up and send it back, however you stated I sent him an inferior blade, that you're right I sent him back his inferior blade and he gets upset.
You begin to doubt me for reasons that are beyond my control, you started this because the blade which was no longer yours went on sale and you got upset, the blade you have claimed is not a good playing blade.

You are wrong, I didn't started this because the Lindh was on sale otherwise, I would have done it on the 20th of april, the day you put it on sale. 
But that blade was already sold for more than a week, that's what you wrote me, isn't it ?

What made me started this was the feedbacks from others, then your credit became dead.

Also, the dynapower is a very nice blade but...not really a good blade for playing. Ask other players.


Edited by kakapo - 04/25/2014 at 4:30pm
Back to Top
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 05/31/2012
Location: Germany
Status: Offline
Points: 2219
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by caidtt caidtt wrote:

@Magic_M it is a shame we have to descend to this level of lies, only Kakapo knew i had a dynapower, suddenly you come of the blue asking about blades i already sold? wake up man. the message you sent me is now with a third party to look at.
OK, I noticed, that you are thinking "different", but I hoped, you would be able to read. I just said, that I wanted to offer your Lindh DynaPower to kakapo. So of course I knew about your problems, but once again (maybe you need to read it two or three times, until you understand it, because I still wrote it to you in a pm this afternoon)): he did NOT "send" me or asked me to contact you. It was MY idea to contact you, because I wanted to help him, to get this blade and on this way I would have got his Bengtsson DynaPower (in a trade against the Lindh). I hope, my english is good enough, that you are able to understand it now. If not, I may post it a third time, if nesseccary: 

- I knew about his problems with you
- kakapo did NOT ask me to contact you. 
- It was MY idea. 

Everything clear now in your head? And where is the lie here? It is totally silly, to attack now against several members. This will make it nearly impossible for you, to deal here with someone else in the future. 

I am really curious, to get more informations about vclara99.
Back to Top
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 04/29/2005
Location: San Francisco
Status: Online
Points: 4949
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

Originally posted by caidtt caidtt wrote:

@Magic_M it is a shame we have to descend to this level of lies, only Kakapo knew i had a dynapower, suddenly you come of the blue asking about blades i already sold? wake up man. the message you sent me is now with a third party to look at.
OK, I noticed, that you are thinking "different", but I hoped, you would be able to read. I just said, that I wanted to offer your Lindh DynaPower to kakapo. So of course I knew about your problems, but once again (maybe you need to read it two or three times, until you understand it, because I still wrote it to you in a pm this afternoon)): he did NOT "send" me or asked me to contact you. It was MY idea to contact you, because I wanted to help him, to get this blade and on this way I would have got his Bengtsson DynaPower (in a trade against the Lindh). I hope, my english is good enough, that you are able to understand it now. If not, I may post it a third time, if nesseccary: 

- I knew about his problems with you
- kakapo did NOT ask me to contact you. 
- It was MY idea. 

Everything clear now in your head? And where is the lie here? It is totally silly, to attack now against several members. This will make it nearly impossible for you, to deal here with someone else in the future. 

I am really curious, to get more informations about vclara99.

He'll just change his ID.  He's a cheater and a liar.
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
Back to Top
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 02/24/2013
Location: Mordor
Status: Offline
Points: 3430
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Originally posted by caidtt caidtt wrote:


And my friend Fatt, the only person to scam me on this site, now i say this because the others did it by email, yes i may have been stupid and not wise and got bought in.
yes i did have a previous life here and the little deals went well until you crossed my path, and we both know what happened, you cried and begged and eventually used your site privileges to censor my comments, but was able to repost for all to see.



What does it mean ?

@ Caidtt, I'm still waiting for an explanation.
Back to Top
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 02/28/2012
Location: Online
Status: Offline
Points: 1845
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 5:07pm
I remember there was vclara99 case a year or two ago. Here's one topic:

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51417&title=vclara99-and-fake-tenergy
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
Back to Top
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 02/24/2013
Location: Mordor
Status: Offline
Points: 3430
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

I remember there was vclara99 case a year or two ago. Here's one topic:

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51417&title=vclara99-and-fake-tenergy

Ok, that's about fake tenergies.....and what happened with you John (jt99sf) ?
Back to Top
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 02/24/2013
Location: Mordor
Status: Offline
Points: 3430
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 5:40pm
Also, Member caidtt, I 'm more and more convinced you are also vclara99. No real evidences but the style of writing and also some words you use are the same as the ones you use in your emails : "give you a shout"...

But also the word "chap" you were using several times when you defended Dean's blade.


That can be a coincidence but in your case, there are really too many coincidences....and as you wrote, you had a previous life here and it was ended.
Back to Top
caidtt View Drop Down
Super Member
Super Member
Avatar

Joined: 06/28/2013
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Points: 388
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Also, Member caidtt, I 'm more and more convinced you are also vclara99. No real evidences but the style of writing and also some words you use are the same as the ones you use in your emails : "give you a shout"...

But also the word "chap" you were using several times when you defended Dean's blade.


That can be a coincidence but in your case, there are really too many coincidences....and as you wrote, you had a previous life here and it was ended.

Clap
Back to Top
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 04/29/2005
Location: San Francisco
Status: Online
Points: 4949
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by caidtt caidtt wrote:

Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Also, Member caidtt, I 'm more and more convinced you are also vclara99. No real evidences but the style of writing and also some words you use are the same as the ones you use in your emails : "give you a shout"...

But also the word "chap" you were using several times when you defended Dean's blade.


That can be a coincidence but in your case, there are really too many coincidences....and as you wrote, you had a previous life here and it was ended.

Clap

His MYTT life needs to end. ClapClap
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
Back to Top
BHDoom View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member
Avatar

Joined: 05/03/2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 499
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2014 at 9:23pm
my scam from vclara was a bait and switch type deal, of course it was allegedly the post office's fault that it never arrived but no proof, he sent another blade i didn't value much as replacement but i took it because he was already starting to get called out about other bad deals, might as well get something because getting nothing was seeming like a real possibility, of course he could not return my blade because some excuse how he already gave it away as a prize in a tournament, pretty much sounds like most of the scams going on here, i recently sold caidtt a blade, as i shipped it out i knew the addy looked familiar and i even thought about the vlcara situation
BTY Viscaria FL

FH: Black BTY T05 2.1

BH: Red BTY T64 2.1
Back to Top
ZApenholder View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member


Joined: 03/04/2012
Location: .
Status: Offline
Points: 4804
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2014 at 11:25am
Can't believe you get these kinds of people.
I really hope the police is invovled and necessary law is enforced.

From another note, this guy has lost his conscienceness.
How would he ever be happy again.
I'm sure his kids will learn his ways and do even worse.
There is just no more moral in some sad human beings.


Edited by ZApenholder - 04/26/2014 at 11:28am
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.172 seconds.

Become a Fan on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Web Wiz News
Forum Home | Go to the Forums | Forum Help | Disclaimer

MyTableTennis.NET is the trading name of Alex Table Tennis Ltd.

Copyright ©2003-2024 Alex Table Tennis Ltd. All rights reserved.