Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD: Viscaria black tag

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD: Viscaria black tag
    Posted: 01/24/2016 at 12:57pm
black tag Viscaria for $300 including shipping within the States. (I would prefer to find a buyer within the States)

full disclosure: I'm selling this blade on behalf of a banned member (Cameron). However, the blade is in my possession and I've ran this past Baal. 

I have about twenty detailed pics I can email (I will be emailing all of the pics to Baal as well). I can't detect that it's had any repairs but it has some edge dings and a light indentation on the back blade face (I tried to highlight the indentation in one of the photos shown below). Weight on my scale is 86 grams (weighed just moments ago).

I will only accept PayPal gift (frankly if I'm going to put my reputation on the line, I don't feel like taking the risk of someone attempting a scam on me).

Edited by the_theologian - 01/25/2016 at 6:31pm
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
Sponsored Links

the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2016 at 8:15pm
Just a little update as I'm getting pm's from members inside and outside of the U.S.

If I send it to someone in the U.S. It will have a tracking number and be insured for the full sale price.
If I send it to someone outside of the U.S., then it won't be insured if it's not an option through the postal service and I won't accept responsibility if it's lost or damaged in transit. 

Either way, I will provide additional pics of of the final packaged state and a postage receipt. (It will be packaged in a box; not simply an envelope.)
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic