Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SOLD: Xiom Speed ST Blades & Xiom Ignito ST Blade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD: Xiom Speed ST Blades & Xiom Ignito ST Blade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~stiga21~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~stiga21~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD: Xiom Speed ST Blades & Xiom Ignito ST Blade
    Posted: 02/19/2012 at 1:21am
I have two Xiom Speed ST blades and a Xiom Ignito ST blade for sale. Payment by PayPal. I'm not interested in trades at this time. If you want any more information, please IM me. Xiom Speed #1: Was a back-up blade so it saw limited use and is in excellent+ condition. There is no damage to this blade. Weight is 86 gr. Price is $75 (with free shipping to USA or Canada). Blade surfaces have been sealed with wipe-on poly. Handle has been left unsealed. Xiom Speed #2: Was my main blade for about 8 months, but it is in good condition. There is one noticeable ding on the edge (see picture) and also a small chip on the edge of the outer ply (see picture). Weight is 89 gr. Price is $50 (with free shipping to USA or Canada). Blade surfaces have been sealed with wipe-on poly. Handle has been left unsealed. SOLD!Xiom Ignito: This blade was hardly used, so it is in like-new condition. Has a similar Hinoki-Carbon feel to the Speeds, but a bit slower and with a larger blade face. There is a couple of tiny dings on the blade that were there when I bought it new (see pictures). The dings are hardly noticeable, but just letting people know so there are no surprises. Weight is 84 gr. Price is $60 (with free shipping to USA or Canada). Blade surfaces have been sealed with wipe-on poly. Handle has been left unsealed. Thanks for looking... ~stiga21~

Edited by ~stiga21~ - 03/01/2012 at 2:25am
Blade - BTY Primorac EX

FH - Stiga Magna TX II

BH - Stiga Boost TX
Sponsored Links

the_theologian View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_theologian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2012 at 2:42am
great prices and great photos

free bump
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max
~stiga21~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~stiga21~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2012 at 8:20pm

Thanks for the bump theologian!

The Ignito has sold.
~stiga21~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~stiga21~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2012 at 9:02pm
Bump.

Both Xiom Speeds are still available.
Toprank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toprank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2012 at 8:11pm
Received the Ignito! Very nice. Nice seal job by the way. First class all the way with Kristian...if you were eyeing one of these blades you won't be sorry!

Free BUMP!

Edited by Toprank - 02/28/2012 at 8:11pm
CURRENT BLADE- Ross Leidy White Lightning

FH- Haifu Blue Whale II

BH- Xiom Vega Europe
jatienza930 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jatienza930 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2012 at 11:23pm
Hi stiga 21, is there a bty blade that plays similarly with the xiom speed? im not familiar with the xiom speed and would like to get an idea on how it plays, thanks! Tongue
BTY TBS FL
T05
T64

My Feedback http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=56638&KW=jen&title=jatienza930-buy-sell-feedback
~stiga21~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~stiga21~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/29/2012 at 3:33am
Sorry, I haven't used any of the BTY hinoki-carbon blades, other than a quick hit with a Schlager Carbon.

The Xiom Speed is 6.8mm thick and has a 153.5mm x 150mm head. The BTY Primorac Carbon is 6.86 mm thick and had a 157mm x 150mm head (based on tak9.com). The hinoki plies appear to be the same thickness and the core wood appears to be identical between the blades too (Kiri?)

The Speed and Primorac Carbon may play similar based on the similar construction, but the balance would be different between the two blades, given the smaller size of the Speed head.

I notice that the new BTY Gergely Alpha is also similar 3+2 ply construction and has a compact head of 155mm x 148mm similar in size to the Speed. But the hinoki plies on this blade look a bit thinner than on the Speed or Primorac Carbon (based on tak9.com pics).
jatienza930 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jatienza930 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/29/2012 at 11:31am
thanks for the info stiga21 Tongue
BTY TBS FL
T05
T64

My Feedback http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=56638&KW=jen&title=jatienza930-buy-sell-feedback
~stiga21~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~stiga21~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2012 at 12:24am
A sale is pending on both Speeds...
~stiga21~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~stiga21~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2012 at 2:23am
...and the Speeds are sold! Thanks for all the interest!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic