Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tattooing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tattooing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Braveheart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braveheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tattooing
    Posted: 07/11/2006 at 11:02am

During the recent Soccer Worldchampionship, I have seen a lot of players with tattoo.

What do you think ? Do you like it or have you already experienced such a peculiarity ?

And you girls, do you like men tattoos ?

Blade - Butterly X5 balsa carbo Off;
Front -Donic JO Platin soft 2mm
Back hand - BUTTERFLY Challenger 1.5 mm (short pips)
Style - Close table attack
Sponsored Links

Sabito View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2006 at 11:35am
there are some cool ones around but they are generally so complicated that you'd have to analize them like 2 minutes to understand whats it about.
TSuBaSa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSuBaSa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2006 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Braveheart Braveheart wrote:

During the recent Soccer

if they like it you'll get one ha? how stupid is that...
Xiom Feel AX ST

BTF T80 FX

BTF T80 FX

Braveheart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Braveheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2006 at 12:16pm

if they like it you'll get one ha? how stupid is that...[/QUOTE]

If you think this is stupid, why you comment ? Or may be you are a special one...

Blade - Butterly X5 balsa carbo Off;
Front -Donic JO Platin soft 2mm
Back hand - BUTTERFLY Challenger 1.5 mm (short pips)
Style - Close table attack
Sabito View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2006 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by TSuBaSa TSuBaSa wrote:

During the recent Soccer

Why are you making comments on a topic that doesnt even fit in your short mind, its a western trend, in your country you'd get punished?? beheaded?.

bigreddawgie View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigreddawgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2006 at 1:27pm

go make urself look like rasheed wallace

GrumpyJoe View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrumpyJoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2006 at 10:27pm
I have two tats. One on my left arm and of course I have a grumpy (from snowhite and the 7 dwarfes) on my left calf. I plain to get more but I am still undecided on what to get.
Dr. Neubauer:
Blade: Special 4th generation
F/H: Juic 999 Def 1.0
B/H: Super Block OX
Current USATT rating 1932
joey5867 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey5867 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2006 at 11:07pm
I don't like tattoos.
BLD: NITTAKU Sanalion S
FH: DONIC Sonex JP 2.0
BH: DONIC Sonex JP 2.0
mcuba View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2006 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Sabito Sabito wrote:

During the recent Soccer

Why are you making comments on a topic that doesnt even fit in your short mind, its a western trend, in your country you'd get punished?? beheaded?.

hey hes starting it it again...i m glad, but alink will be treatening to close d topic then... what the heck

western trend everything can huh? accuse others of something untrue is so natural....lol.. it was a personal comment... n a group of people got blamed..very typical of some westerns.. who thinks they are above others...lol

to me its tatoo is personal choice...which is not so neat to me... it looks nice for a while but after some years regreat can u cant remove it.

d lol ghost. 

~
            evolving tters
TSuBaSa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSuBaSa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 12:34am
Originally posted by Sabito Sabito wrote:

During the recent Soccer

What a f**king idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm not against tattoos.
How could you say like that?
what tha hell going on this forum?
You know not a f**king single thing about turkey.
my sister got one my friends got tattoos and I'll get some too. but I think getting a tattoo is stupid just because girls like "men tattoos"
Xiom Feel AX ST

BTF T80 FX

BTF T80 FX

TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 7:55am
Warning about getting any sort of "asian" tattoo, they will be out of fashion in a few decades. And then you'll be like those guys with the celtic crosses, mums, and flowers. Geeze if you're going to get a Chinese tattoo at least do something that makes sense in Chinese, half of the time the guys who sport them around don't even know what they (really) mean.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
mkmissaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mkmissaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 11:08am

Why not tatoo something linked to our beloved tabla tennis?? What would you tatto in your arms, belly, neck or even, forehead??? I might think of some:

I love table tennis

I love Nittaku

Killer Penhold drive

Any suggestions??

Guys, take it easy, tabla tennis is about friendship above/most of all things!!!

TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 11:16am
Try getting the mythical National Hurricane 3 tattooed on your arse, make sure to get that special stamp as well.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
tosqueira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tosqueira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 12:56pm

Sugestions of Tatoos (Table Tennis in different languages)

卓球 (Japanese)

乒乓球 (Chinese)

탁구 (Korean)

טניס שולחן (Hebrew)

تنس الطاولة (Arabic)

настольного теннис (Russian)

επιτραπέζια αντισφαίριση (Greek)

bigreddawgie View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigreddawgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 2:03pm
haha tatoo it on your back
Fraziel View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraziel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 6:15pm
being a celt myself i am quite fond of the celtic symbols, although maybe not the crosses. i think tattoos used to be associated with thugs and stupid people but times have changed. they are now quite stylish, as long as you get a tasteful one. not buggs bunny or tweetie pie. i have a new zealand tribal symbol on my upper arm and i, and the girls who have seen it, think its pretty cool. most girls like tatts i think as long as its tasteful and you dont have loads.
Fraziel,
blade- tibhar samsonov alpha
rubber, FH- palio cj8000 on canon 1.8 mm 40 sponge, BH- same
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/12/2006 at 6:43pm
I have three myself. A heart with a rose on my right shoulder, black panther on my left shoulder and a black and white mask stringed togehter wit barb wire.

Most important when you think about getting a tatto, if you hesitate dont do it! When you are sure, make sure its something you can relate to and live with without regreats. I mean; a scull with snakes might be cool in the early twenties but how cool is it when yore closing in on sixtie?
The holy grail
AZNpenholdloop View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZNpenholdloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2006 at 12:44pm
The holy cross, although i am not really fond of tattoes either
Avalox 550
FH: Blue Whale II Factory Tuned 38 deg.
BH: White Shark II Factory Tuned
fatcomet View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatcomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2006 at 5:31pm
I like the kind that you apply with a warm washcloth and remove with rubbing alcohol. They should make tattoos of tt balls so people could sport their favorite brand: Nittaku, DHS, Butterfly etc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic