FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Tell me the value of this blade.(STIGA)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tiago View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tell me the value of this blade.(STIGA)
    Posted: 10/10/2020 at 12:26am
Tell me the value of this blade.

Edited by Tiago - 10/10/2020 at 12:27am
Sponsored Links

Tommy16 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2020 at 9:45am
That is a beautifull racket. Unfortunately that is a pre-made racket and not very valuable. 
What is the point of playing safe shots when you can miss with style

My feedback: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=67171&KW=&PID=811763&title=tommy16-feedback#811763
Tiago View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2020 at 1:14pm
Previously, as far as I know, the rackets were assembled. Some bases came with mark 5 overlays.
Tommy16 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/2020 at 12:53am
Yes that’s correct. However there are two kinds of pre-assambled Stiga rackets. First ones has allround wood or offencive wood blade with Cobra*** or MarkV rubbers. These can be quite valuable. The other ones has a different blade with same handles than previous with Whisp rubbers. These blades and rubbers are not as good as The otherones and are not generelly that valuable. I’m not really an expert in this matter so maybe your rackets has some value to some collector but generally value of these old Stigas goes like this.
What is the point of playing safe shots when you can miss with style

My feedback: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=67171&KW=&PID=811763&title=tommy16-feedback#811763
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic