Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Tenergy 64fx

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
guni4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guni4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tenergy 64fx
    Posted: 11/28/2022 at 9:56pm
 Hello,

Has anyone tried tenergy 64fx. I am looking for a rubber which is soft but with a low Throw angle. I have read that 64 fx is very good for blocks and short game. Please lemme know if anyone has tried this rubber. Looking to pair this rubber with viscaria on backhand 

​​​​​​​Thanks
Sponsored Links

Veet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/29/2022 at 3:09am
Yep..I'm using it, but on a Def+ blade..

It does have a low throw, and when playing with it on the BH, is decent for blocks, and even jabs. On the FH, I can lift back spin quite well.Top spins are decent. Its strictly okay, for flat hits.. Overall
L, its decent,  However, I still prefer 64 to 64fx

Gwenved View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwenved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/04/2022 at 5:26am
Hi guni4you,
I've used it a long time on both side in 2.1 with my Primorac carbon. It's a great rubber and give a good spin even if it's not the spinniest you can find in the market or in butterfly range. As I can't training as much as I want now I changed to other rubbers but definitively I found T64fx a good one. I was playing in the speed glue time with Sriver FX max both side and the feeling is a bit the same, less the spin, but don't worry about it, it give good spin to win points, that's just others are giving more.
Maybe you can see with Joola Sensitive Explode or Tibhar FX-S, that's means rubbers around 40-42º. I'm using Rasanter R42 ultramax both side now with a Garaydia ALC and I'm really happy with it.
Take care !
Be different.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic