FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Tibhar equipment

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tibhar equipment
    Posted: 06/26/2006 at 8:40am

My club has now got a deal with tibhar and I would like to test some of their equipment, but what should I buy?? blade and rubber... I will be glueing it with joola rossi + and would like something rather soft with a good glueing-effect...

Please help me..

Blade: Butterfly M. Maze Off ST

Rubbers: Bluefire M2 2.0
Sponsored Links

Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2006 at 8:42am
forgot to mention the blade, it should be rather stiff ... something like clipper?? or a quite soft carbon blade...

master-pong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote master-pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2006 at 8:51am

Deffinately Torpedo soft!
as for a blade you should try out the Samsonov Alpha and the Tibhar IV-S.

YBFlash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YBFlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2006 at 8:52am
I played only with Samsonov Alpha and i loved it. It is OFF but not fast at all.
Blade: OSP Virtuoso+
FH: Nittaku Fastarc G-1
BH: Nittaku Fastarc G-1
YBFlash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YBFlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2006 at 8:53am
I played only with Samsonov Alpha and i loved it. It is OFF but not fast at all.
Blade: OSP Virtuoso+
FH: Nittaku Fastarc G-1
BH: Nittaku Fastarc G-1
bigreddawgie View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigreddawgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2006 at 9:14am
tibhar speed glue any good?
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2006 at 9:57am
try the Rapid Carbon blade.  it's very fast, but i like it.
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2006 at 11:42am
I hate the samsonov alpha (the handle) but i think i will go for the torpedo soft... any other blades?? is the power 40 any good? or the blasczyck blade??

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2006 at 12:16pm
Thomas Keinath uses the Power 40
NaDeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaDeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2006 at 3:17pm

Try Tibhar Rabid carbon  with tibhar torpedo rubbers with tibhar rapid clean glue .

its perfect.

joey5867 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey5867 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2006 at 9:15pm

Bungee is a great soft rubber with amazing spin and good control.  The Samsonov Carbon in the best or one of the best carbon blades I have used it has an amazing sweet spot and control.  If you want speed then go for Torpedo soft, it produces a very good sound and speed when you speed glue it, it have excellent spin and a lot of speed.  The Rapid Clean Deluxe is one of the best long lasting speed glue on the market and the Rapid Clean is very good too.  If you like medium hard sponge rubbers then you should try Rapid X-Press, it's very heavy but it's one of my favourite rubber with very good speed glue effect, control spin and speed.  It becomes softer when you speed glue it giving you an amazing feeling and control.

BLD: NITTAKU Sanalion S
FH: DONIC Sonex JP 2.0
BH: DONIC Sonex JP 2.0
aprianto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aprianto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2006 at 9:39pm

For offensive player Try  Blade Tibhar : Triple carbon,  rubbers  : Torpedo in your FH & Torpedo Soft in BH

For defensive player try rubbers Super Defense 40 in BH

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2006 at 10:16pm
Rapid Clean glue is used by very many pro tour players, many of whom are not subsidized by tibhar
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2006 at 8:09am
hmm... it's hard to decide... but i think it will be torpedo soft... maybe with the samsonov carbon or maybe  the triple carbon

chops View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2006 at 9:48am
Torpedo should also be a great choice. I loved playing with torpedo, speially when it was hard glued :)
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2006 at 12:12pm
I think I will just have to wait until we get them and feel how hard the different rubbers are... I'm also going to praha soon, maybe I will find some cheap equipment to try there before I buy the tibhar stuff!

TSuBaSa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSuBaSa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2006 at 12:38pm
samsoov alpha: good dwell time nice feel, light,compact head size, off blade.
master off: nice click sound, good for drives and hitting its smilar to alpha but a bit stiffer.
triple carbon: stiff like hell, really speedy but its 93gr and too fast for me.
makks(rubber): good pure looper rubber. nice sound good dwell time but a bit too mushy some times...
sonex stuff: really soft looper rubbers...
torpedo: really speedy but not that spinny and its not that good for topspins. its better for hitting-blocking- kiling stuff...

tibhar clean(glue): its thin and really good speedglue...
Nittaku Tenaly Acoustic Inner Carbon
Joola Rhyzer Pro 50 & 45

Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/27/2006 at 7:53pm
i am thinking that the triple carbon with torpedo rubbers is going to be way to heavy for me... I am used to quite light rackets... we are also going to sell a lot of chinese brands and hallmark... any suggestions there??

joey5867 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joey5867 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2006 at 12:17am
Torpedo soft are light.
BLD: NITTAKU Sanalion S
FH: DONIC Sonex JP 2.0
BH: DONIC Sonex JP 2.0
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2006 at 8:35pm
I am thinking of sticking with my blade, and buy RITC 729 with japanese sponge for fh and torpedo soft for bh...

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2006 at 8:37pm
729 jap is extremly slow and heavy
ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2006 at 8:39pm
i suggest sp esn
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2006 at 8:50pm
sp esn?

ttman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2006 at 9:04pm
729 SP on ESN German sponge
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2006 at 9:27pm

I don't think we will have it... I'm  not sure what we will get... hurricane II and III is coming together with ritc 729 japanese and chinese sponge...

other rubbers I remember now that will come is... g888, g666, globe 999, cj8000, 729 fxel,

master-pong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote master-pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2006 at 8:18am
Originally posted by joey5867 joey5867 wrote:

Bungee is a great soft rubber with amazing spin and good control.  

I only recommend that rubber for BH though!
YATTP View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YATTP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2006 at 11:03am
Torpedo is pretty close to Bryce. Good rubber. CJ8000 is also pretty good for its super low price. If you are used to European rubbers, CJ8000 is a much better choice for you than Hurricane or Friendship. CJ8000 has a Euro like thin and very elastic topsheet and it's not too sticky. It's very big in Germany.

Tibhar Nimbus is said to be the best new tensor rubber on the market. If you don't use speed glue, you should try Tibhar Nimbus.
Atomica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atomica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2006 at 7:18pm
An excellent speed glue rubber that hasn't been mentioned yet is Tibhar Rapid Soft- much lighter than torpedo soft, though not quite as fast. I found it great to use on a Tibhar Rapid Carbon blade, very light combination! And very spinny with great sound when glued up. I think a Samsonov Carbon blade would be very good also.

And Tibhar glue is one of the best glues you can get, I prefer over other glues I have used (Butterfly fair chack, millenium chack, Stiga victory, energy, Donic Persson speed light).
P�r$son View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pr$son Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2006 at 9:38am
Yeah Schlager,

I'll also change to Tibhar stuff, because of the great quality...

I try Tibhar Samsonov Alpha + Nimbus max on Forehand...On backhand I'll keep my old rubber Andro Plasma 430...(BTW, what do you guys think about it ?)

I think for YOUR Style Torpedo Soft isnt that bad, nearly all soft-bouncy rubbers (Rapid soft, Bungee, rapid DTecs ?! , Torpedo Soft) should be great on a carbon blade (samsonov, rapid, triple Carbon !)

Just my Opinion ! Good Luck
Atomica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atomica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2006 at 8:18pm
Rapid DTecs and Rookie DTecs are nothing compared to glued up Rapid Soft or Torpedo Soft. I'm interested in seeing how good Nimbus is compared to the DTecs rubbers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic