Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tibhar Force Pro vs. Force pro Black edition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amitchatterjee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitchatterjee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tibhar Force Pro vs. Force pro Black edition
    Posted: 08/28/2016 at 5:27am
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please tell me the difference (from playability point of view)between "TIBHAR SAMSONOV FORCE PRO" AND "TIBHAR SAMSONOV FORCE PRO BLACK EDITION " and which will be more preferable from a beginner's point of view, n why ?

AR. AMIT CHATTERJEE
BLADE : Tibhar Samsonv Force Pro
RUBBER : FH : Hurricane 3
                 BH : Tibhar Aurus Sound
carmelomaf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmelomaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 6:08am
the blue one is more elastic and feel more vibration

in terms of speed similar but with the blue one you get much more spin

i play quite oft the powerwood as well you play 

the force pro is better in terms of spin and speed and is not so head heavy 
Joola GoldenTango PS Max| BTY Boll ALC | Joola Rhyzer 48 Max

an Italian playing TT in Germany

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitchatterjee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 6:21am
Originally posted by carmelomaf carmelomaf wrote:

the blue one is more elastic and feel more vibration

in terms of speed similar but with the blue one you get much more spin

i play quite oft the powerwood as well you play 

the force pro is better in terms of spin and speed and is not so head heavy 

Hello Friend,

So would you suggest me to use Tibhar Force Pro (the blue one) over the black edition one ?

I understand that you have the same blade as i have "Tibhar Power wood" , How often do you play with it ? n which one do you prefer to play with  ?

Can you please tell me the difference between the two (power wood and force pro)

Regards
Amit

AR. AMIT CHATTERJEE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmelomaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 6:55am
how heavy is your powerwood?

*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 7:07am
After using them a lot, I have to suggest you the blue one (force pro) and not the black edition. The black edition is like a clipper wood. It needs a little more experience to use the black ed, i mean being an intermediate player. If you are an intermediate player, the black ed is very easy to use and it is blade full of potential. Now if you are a more kind of beginner player or player that you improve your skills, the blue one is what you need.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmelomaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 7:18am
the blue one is for sure not for beginners
was used by Samsoniv and still used by Flemming a german profi

The black edition has different feeling but has not difficult to play with

i think the black edition plays more closed to the powerwood  but is faster

NextLevel View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 7:30am
IF you like a slower flexy blade, blue edition.  IF you like a faster stiffer blade, black edition.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Boll ALC FL
FH: Fastarc G-1 2.0 B
BH: Fastarc G-1 2.0 R
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmelomaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 7:34am
the blue is faster but more flexy than powerwood
the black is faster and stiffer than powerwood

i played the three blade in the last weeks using the same rubbers

Edited by carmelomaf - 08/28/2016 at 7:35am

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 7:40am

the blue one is for sure not for beginners
was used by Samsoniv and still used by Flemming a german profi

The black edition has different feeling but has not difficult to play with

i think the black edition plays more closed to the powerwood  but is faster

If you read more careful my post I said "If you are more kind of begginer", so apparently not a begginer!
To play with the black ed needs some skills cause it is a clipper wood, and if you think that everybody in every level can play with a clipper, your thought is not right.
And I totally disagree that the black edition plays like the powerwood.

And I am saying all these cause I have played these 3 blades with the same rubbers for many months per blade.

Edited by *_strataras_* - 08/28/2016 at 7:43am
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitchatterjee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 8:22am

how heavy is your powerwood?

Its about 90 gms 
AR. AMIT CHATTERJEE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmelomaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 8:41am
ok your powerwood has a medium weight

there are samples with 94g/95g they are fast, full off 

this meas is better to go for a force pro bue with the same weight or go for a black one with 86g-88g

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amitchatterjee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 8:45am

ok your powerwood has a medium weight

there are samples with 94g/95g they are fast, full off 

this meas is better to go for a force pro bue with the same weight or go for a black one with 86g-88g

alright. which rubber would you suggest me (preferably of tibhar, as my friend is the dealer, n i can get it for much more cheaper.) My forehand is strong, compared to my back hand. i love to use top spin n smash the ball occasionally, with bh i play more of chop and spinny serves.
AR. AMIT CHATTERJEE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmelomaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 9:56am
fh: go for evolution els 
bh: i don't know 

https://youtu.be/U3HLa8uRMWk
Minute 7:04

Edited by carmelomaf - 08/28/2016 at 11:20am

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 1:47pm
For bh choose the tibhar aurus sound. Great rubber.
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
jony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/28/2016 at 2:12pm
Dimensions tibhar force pro and tibhar force pro black edition???
ttspirit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ttspirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/29/2016 at 1:47pm
Hey, I had both blades here are some facts:

Force Pro ST: Thickness 22 mm wideness 27,8 - 28,0 mm  very thin and small handle size which is more for youth players, children or persons with small hands. sqarish handle but not as squarish like Butterfly ST handles.

Black Edition ST: thickness 23,0 mm, wideness around 29 mm. round ST handle but not as round as Donic blades
jony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/29/2016 at 8:30pm
Thanks spirit, Dimensions adheres Where The Rubber ??

Edited by jony - 08/30/2016 at 12:15am
Believer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2016 at 6:23am
I have played with the Force Pro Black edition. If you can stand the weight, you can put in Evolution MX-P for FH if you like higher throw on FH or EL-P for lower throw. There is not much difference in speed and both rubbers spin well with the FPB. For BH, i like a lower throw rubber, so EL-P suites me. But with both Evo rubbers, the total weight is heavy. If you want to light it up, you can try FX-P or Tenergy 64 for BH.

Edited by Believer - 08/30/2016 at 6:24am
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2016 at 7:26am
Guys, our friend amitchatterjee, told us that his backhand is not as strong as his forehand, so he needs a spinny rubber because he uses bh for serving and controlable at the same time to "chop" and also help him for better blocks.

So for me...I insist to my first state, to buy  tibhar aurus sound for his bh and whatever he wants from the evolution series for his fh.

Edited by *_strataras_* - 08/30/2016 at 7:27am
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
ronakvyas86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ronakvyas86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2016 at 10:43am
Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

Guys, our friend <span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 21px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">amitchatterjee, told us that his backhand is not as strong as his forehand, so he needs a spinny rubber because he uses bh for serving and controlable at the same time to "chop" and also help him for better blocks.</span>
<span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 21px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style="font-size: 15px; line-height: 21px;">So for me...I insist to my first state, to buy  tibhar aurus sound for his bh and whatever he wants from the evolution series for his fh.</span>

That's good advice. I'm using MX-P FH and Aurus BH on one of my setups
Yasaka Goiabao 5 CPEN, Donic Baracuda MAX FH & RPB
jony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2016 at 11:18am
Dimensions adheres Where The Rubber ?, force pro and force pro black edition?
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/30/2016 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by ronakvyas86 ronakvyas86 wrote:

Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

Guys, our friend <span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 21px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">amitchatterjee, told us that his backhand is not as strong as his forehand, so he needs a spinny rubber because he uses bh for serving and controlable at the same time to "chop" and also help him for better blocks.</span>
<span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 21px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style="font-size: 15px; line-height: 21px;">So for me...I insist to my first state, to buy  tibhar aurus sound for his bh and whatever he wants from the evolution series for his fh.</span>

That's good advice. I'm using MX-P FH and Aurus BH on one of my setups

With an aurus, and special sound, you can't go wrong with it Wink
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2019 at 5:50pm
Force Pro Special Edition:http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/tibhar-force-pro-special-edition

Only available from TT11 it seems. More info is here: http://blog.tabletennis11.com/force-pro-special-edition

Mine is 79 g. I always wanted to try a light 'clipper' and here it is!

icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2019 at 7:56pm
Odd thread to resurrect just to pitch an ad. 

Not sure if it should be moved to the For Sale section or the Equipment section.
US1260.RC992 . OSP Ultimate II : K1 Hybrid Euro + Rasant
Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/28/2019 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by icontek icontek wrote:

Not sure if it should be moved to the For Sale section or the Equipment section.

I am simply informing Samsonov's fans that there is a fresh edition of Force Pro Black that happens to be lighter than the regular version.

and, BTW, it is spectacular! Smile
Nightsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2019 at 1:50am
Originally posted by Dream1700 Dream1700 wrote:

I am simply informing Samsonov's fans that there is a fresh edition of Force Pro Black that happens to be lighter than the regular version.

I assume that you're talking about the Force Pro Special Edition, no? The one with the black inner plies?
I also ordered this blade form TT11 as soon as it came out but I didn't have the chance to test it yet since I have so many other things to try out...
You say that it is spectacular. Spectacular in what way? Could you elaborate on that a little bit and may I ask what rubbers you use on it?

Edited by Nightsky - 03/01/2019 at 1:50am
Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2019 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Nightsky Nightsky wrote:

I assume that you're talking about the Force Pro Special Edition, no? The one with the black inner plies?
I also ordered this blade form TT11 as soon as it came out but I didn't have the chance to test it yet since I have so many other things to try out...
You say that it is spectacular. Spectacular in what way? Could you elaborate on that a little bit and may I ask what rubbers you use on it?

With "spectacular" I was just teasing Icontek. I only tested the blade for a short period of time. I do like it already for several reasons. First of all, as I mentioned above, I always wanted to try a light "clipper" because I like to play with light <80g blades.  Secondly, I was pleased to learn that I can actually control it! I am coming from Fuga and tried other blades too. I was under the impression that I could not go faster than OFF-. Force Pro Special is faster than Fuga, but the control is there.  I am not an expert on describing blades but to me the blade feels like it has some flex even though it is 7-ply. I do not feel much of unpleasant vibrations. Thirdly, the handle (FL) fits very pleasantly in my hand. It is a roundish FL handle. The handle was reported to be different from that of regular Force Pro Black.

Now is time for some possibly bad news. Force Pro Special Edition might be head heavy. Let me explain why I suspect this. Right now I have V42 & V47 (both 1.7 mm). They probably weight ~40 and ~44 g. each without glue. The paddle feels very balanced but when I tried other slightly oversized rubbers I did notice some head heaviness.

Edited by Dream1700 - 03/01/2019 at 10:24am
Nightsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2019 at 11:47am

With "spectacular" I was just teasing Icontek. I only tested the blade for a short period of time. I do like it already for several reasons. First of all, as I mentioned above, I always wanted to try a light "clipper" because I like to play with light <80g blades.  Secondly, I was pleased to learn that I can actually control it! I am coming from Fuga and tried other blades too. I was under the impression that I could not go faster than OFF-. Force Pro Special is faster than Fuga, but the control is there.  I am not an expert on describing blades but to me the blade feels like it has some flex even though it is 7-ply. I do not feel much of unpleasant vibrations. Thirdly, the handle (FL) fits very pleasantly in my hand. It is a roundish FL handle. The handle was reported to be different from that of regular Force Pro Black.

Now is time for some possibly bad news. Force Pro Special Edition might be head heavy. Let me explain why I suspect this. Right now I have V42 & V47 (both 1.7 mm). They probably weight ~40 and ~44 g. each without glue. The paddle feels very balanced but when I tried other slightly oversized rubbers I did notice some head heaviness.

It seems that I missed some sort of an inside joke between you and icontek. Anyway, thanks for your response and sharing your impressions. The smaller handle was actually one of the reasons I ordered it since I have rather small hands. I can confirm that the handle is (also) suitable for peolple with smaller hands. But on the other hand I intended to put either Sanwei Target National or Xiom Vega China on forehand and some euro/jap rubber on the backhand (both sides at least 2mm). Given your impressions about (possible) head heaviness I might have to rethink. My Force Pro Special Edition weighs 89 gr. by the way..
Again, thanks for your response.
Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/01/2019 at 12:31pm

... Given your impressions about (possible) head heaviness I might have to rethink. My Force Pro Special Edition weighs 89 gr. by the way..
Again, thanks for your response.

this a huge weight range. good to know. my 79 g. blade was by request. my hands are medium size. the handle feels quite perfect. now I am thinking that I would enjoy it even more if it were a notch bulkier. But I would not be able to go the other way. Anything thinner would not work for me.

I've tried a totally different blade with similar rubbers and it seems comparably head heavy. So, maybe I am just too sensitive about weight distribution. But your 10 extra grams must be in the head, no in the handle.
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/02/2019 at 12:11am
I recently got a force pro black edition 82g. Older versions used to be 90+. I think they slimmed the handle size just a tiny bit but it’s still bigger overall compared to bty handles (which is why I got one). 

With 2 MXPs 2.2 it feels slightly head heavy but most of the balance is going to the middle of the blade. 

Great overall setup, not too fast.
Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition AN 82g | 2x MX-P 2.2
Korbel FL 87g | 2x Rozena 2.1
FS Feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic