Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Timo Boll ALC with Tenergy or Viscaria with Tenerg
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timo Boll ALC with Tenergy or Viscaria with Tenerg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Timo Boll ALC with Tenergy or Viscaria with Tenerg
    Posted: 05/09/2019 at 8:21pm
When using both blades with tenergy, which combination felt better? I currently have the ALC but plan to switch to the Viscaria. 
Sponsored Links

SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2019 at 10:16pm
same but alc slightly faster
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW
Slowhand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slowhand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2019 at 10:27pm
Boll ALC handle is a little smaller. That's the only significant difference for me. If you like the feel of any one of the Viscaria/Boll/Spirit/ZJK blades you'll almost certainly like the others.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2019 at 10:35pm
Completely a question of taste (and habit).  Some will like one, some will like the other.

They are pretty similar all in all.  I for one prefer Viscaria.  But I don't speak for everyone.

I would recommend trying to get a Viscaria that is at least 88 grams.

Edited by Baal - 05/11/2019 at 10:36pm
bars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2019 at 11:26pm
if youre "upgrading" to upgrade performance its gonna miss. I don't see a reason to switch to viscaria over your alc
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2019 at 6:05am
if you like to tighten the grip deep into the blade then viscaria. if you losen or change grip during play than boll alc.
now zjk alc same grip as viscaria. the difference is zjk alc grip is painted so it is smoother. viscaria is pure wood so sweatens more and is rougher and doesn't slip.
Nittaku Acoustic Carbon FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 BH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic