FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Top 5 matches in 2005

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2005 at 11:42am

1. Timo Boll - Wang Hao (world cup final 2005)

2. Kreanga-Legout (wttc)

3. Maze-schlager (team ettc)

4. Oh Sang Eun - Wang Liqin (wttc semi final)

5. Michael Maze - Hao Shuai (wttc quarter final)

These were all good and exciting matches with good rallies.

Blade: Butterfly M. Maze Off ST

Rubbers: Bluefire M2 2.0
Sponsored Links

kimei View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2005 at 1:22pm
ok, guys, here's my 5 cents...

1. wang liqin v. ma lin (wttc final)--one of the best matches in the history of the game...

2. oh sang eun v. peter karlsson (wttc quarterfinal)--this was like a "final" for oh. he looked like he wanted to cry after that match. karlsson pushed him to the edge, no, over the edge!! also, that match, i believe, was unfortunately the last hourrah for karlsson. the last surviving member of that swedish "dream team" of the 90's...

3. wang liqin v. timo boll (world cup)--lots of long looping rallies, incredible court coverage. you could see boll was determined not to let wang loop him off the table like he did at qatar back in Feb...

4. wang liqin v. ma long (china nat'l games singles semi)--i didn't see this one, but i heard it was great!! anyway, a match between those 2 has to be good...

5.oh sang eun v. vladimir samsonov (us open semi?)--i didn't see this one either, but a friend of mine did and he couldn't stop talking about it for weeks...
7homuz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 7homuz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2005 at 1:31am
i wanna see the wlq vs malong, anyone knw where i can dwnld it? thnx
Blade:Darker 7P-2A
Forehand: Donic Bluefire M2 MAX
Backhand: Palio CK531A 0.6
kimei View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2005 at 10:21am
same here!!
chun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2005 at 2:22pm

Originally posted by 7homuz 7homuz wrote:

i wanna see the wlq vs malong, anyone knw where i can dwnld it? thnx

at Japan Open 2005, right?  GURUS!!!  torrent file please!!!!

KongLingHuiSP=Bryce2.1+TibharTorpedoSoftMax
Iolite/Gergely/Gergerly 21/StigaTitanium 5.4/Schalger Carbon/Primorac Carbon/DHS H-WL/SchlagerLT
NorikoClean,StigaEnergy, TibharRapidCleanDeluxe,BESTEST
Sabito View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2005 at 2:26pm
I agree 10% with kimei, the match betwen bol and wlq was amazin I really was interested in see both playing again after qatar because wlq with his forehand makes the boll game like easy, and bollwon many of the upcoming loops of wang
3ageeb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3ageeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2005 at 5:31pm

Ok, I see many talking about torrent file, can somebody explain what is this ??

Ahmed Saleh-Best Player in Egypt
Patmandidily View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patmandidily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2005 at 8:11pm

Originally posted by Sabito Sabito wrote:

I agree 10% with kimei, the match betwen bol and wlq was amazin I really was interested in see both playing again after qatar because wlq with his forehand makes the boll game like easy, and bollwon many of the upcoming loops of wang

I'm not too surprised Timo Boll beat Wang Liqin. As long as Timo can get into rallies with Wang Liqin, he's going to be winning the majority. And I imagine that now Boll is handling Wang's service better, flipping more, and returning Wang's flips strongly.

Blade - Bastian Steger Flared (Butterfly)
Rubber - Sriver 2.1 FH
              802-40 2.2 BH
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alink91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2005 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Patmandidily Patmandidily wrote:

Originally posted by Sabito Sabito wrote:

I'm not too surprised Timo Boll beat Wang Liqin. As long as Timo can get into rallies with Wang Liqin, he's going to be winning the majority. And I imagine that now Boll is handling Wang's service better, flipping more, and returning Wang's flips strongly.

thats right, also, Wang Liqin has a very hardtime reciveing timo's reverse serve and Since timo boll is a lefty with  very low angled bh, its gonna be hard for wlq to return those. I think that Timo Boll can be 20-30% better if he can loop with the same quality down the line

3ageeb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3ageeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/10/2005 at 3:49am
Originally posted by kimei kimei wrote:

ok, guys, here's my 5 cents...

1. wang liqin v. ma lin (wttc final)--one of the best matches in the history of the game...

2. oh sang eun v. peter karlsson (wttc quarterfinal)--this was like a "final" for oh. he looked like he wanted to cry after that match. karlsson pushed him to the edge, no, over the edge!! also, that match, i believe, was unfortunately the last hourrah for karlsson. the last surviving member of that swedish "dream team" of the 90's...

3. wang liqin v. timo boll (world cup)--lots of long looping rallies, incredible court coverage. you could see boll was determined not to let wang loop him off the table like he did at qatar back in Feb...

4. wang liqin v. ma long (china nat'l games singles semi)--i didn't see this one, but i heard it was great!! anyway, a match between those 2 has to be good...

5.oh sang eun v. vladimir samsonov (us open semi?)--i didn't see this one either, but a friend of mine did and he couldn't stop talking about it for weeks...

oh sang eun vs peter karlsson was a very boring match.

kollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2006 at 4:29am
where can I get that shuai . maze match???
Shibutani ST
Tackifire C
Feint Soft
kollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2006 at 4:32am
nevermind...got it :)
Shibutani ST
Tackifire C
Feint Soft
master-pong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote master-pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2006 at 4:49am

the best match I've seen is with no doubt Micheal Maze vs. Hao Shuai at the WTTC 2005, it was the most exciting match I've seen in a long time!

gotboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2006 at 5:32am
1-Kreanga vs Legout at WTTC(simply awesome..)
2-Boll - Liqin at Worldcup
3-Saive - Primorac at Eurochamps (nice clissci Eurostyle)
4-Ma Lin - Liqin at Wttc
5-Samsonov - Waldner at WTTC (last Jo world champs match..)

and many many others....
Butterfly - Kiso Hinoki 7
Butterfly - Tenergy 05/80

hristo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hristo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2006 at 7:53am

Jun Mizutani vs Patric Baum was also a amazing quality match for U18.....

zzzuppp View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzzuppp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2006 at 12:23pm
I'll go for Maze-Hao.Edge of seat stuff.

Now who has a link for Kreanga-Legout?
jan_gulliou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jan_gulliou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2006 at 12:43pm
try usmtt.tk and click on that videocamera and then on champ de monde........
3ageeb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3ageeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2006 at 6:53pm
Baum Patrick vs Mizutani was the best match I have ever seen in my life

zzzuppp View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzzuppp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2006 at 7:00pm
Anyone totalling these all up for a consensus on the best?
ttplayer05 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttplayer05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2006 at 9:45am

sorry for bringing up this old thread, but could someone post the links to some of these matches if they're on megaupload e.g.

Maze v Shuai

Kreanga v Legout

fatcomet View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatcomet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2006 at 12:51pm
you can get both from pallau512's website
kkreanga.new.fr
paullau512 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paullau512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2006 at 1:40pm
1) Kreanga vs Legout WTTC
2) Wang Liqin vs Malin WTTC
3) Ma Long vs Boll German Open
Stiga Allround Classic
Haifu Shark II Max both sides
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttplayer05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2006 at 2:18pm
thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!! Nice site paullau!!!!
Balint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2006 at 3:54pm

WTTC:

Boll Guozheng ( I watched on eurosport live and I remeber the last set's end was without picture , Is the cctv version is not complete too ????

Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit
FH: DHS SKYLINE 3 2.2mm
BH: DHS SKYLINE 3 2.2mm
Glue SZIKO PREMIUM SPEED ;-)
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2006 at 9:43pm
for kkrenga. site, where are the videos, I always see a construction sign with homer simpson on it.
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2006 at 10:04pm
how about wlq vs ryu seung ming in the finals worlds team was a very good match.
cosjav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosjav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2006 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Balint Balint wrote:

WTTC:

Boll Guozheng ( I watched on eurosport live and I remeber the last set's end was without picture , Is the cctv version is not complete too ????

The cctv version has the last couple of sets... You can find it on emule "2005.48.WTTC MS [Rd16] BOLL Timo (GER) - LIU Guo Zheng (CHN)_chinese edition.rmvb" I am sharing it (along with about 100 gigs of tt vids) and I have nice upload speeds :D
Blade1: old Stiga Super Carbon; Blade2: Rossi Carbon
FH1: Magna now, was Friendship 729 (National); FH2: plan for H3 (provincial)
BH1: Friendship 729-2; BH2: plan for H3 (prov) or Donic Vario
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttplayer05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2006 at 4:31pm
Just watched the kreanga v legout match thanks to paullau!! Awesome match! I had only ever seen a few points of the match, but now i have the whole match!
ckisyna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckisyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2006 at 2:41pm
The best one:

1.) Baum - Mizutani WJTTC
2.) Maze - hoi WTTC
3.) Boll @ Worldcup from 1/4 Final ;-)
4.) Boll - Liu Gouzheng WTTC
5.) Saive - Samsonov Grand Final 1/8 Final
mrsultan View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2006 at 5:44am

EuroTop12 final b/w Samsonov and Smirnov must also not be forgotten

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic