Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Top Nittaku Cho and Darker Speed 90 10mm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
malvin View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top Nittaku Cho and Darker Speed 90 10mm
    Posted: 07/13/2006 at 10:54am
Hello Everyone,

I have for sale 2 top flight blades for sale. Both blades are brand new and have never been shaved and have been handpicked by myself in Japan, where I am current stationed. The first blade is the Darker Speed 90 10mm and it is a really solid blade in my opinion. The next blade is an old Nittaku version of the Nittaku Cho Takusen A 9mm, which is Nittaku's top 1 ply Kiso Hinoki blade. This Nittaku blade was chosen from a batch and was the best one in the batch. I personally feel it is the best 9mm Kiso Hinoki blade I have ever seen even though that sounds very biased. The reason I am selling these blades is because I realize I do not need so many 1 ply Kiso Hinoki blades which I will never play with and I would rather use the money for something else. The price for the brand new Darker Speed 90 10mm is $125 and the price for the Nittaku Cho Takusen 9mm is $110. Shipping for each blade will be $7 per blade. If you want to buy both of the blades I will sell both for the total price of $225 and waive the shipping fee. Please pm on payment details. I am an honest seller and I will not cheat anyone. I had already sold a Hero Special blade to another person on this forum and everything went very smoothly. I accept United States money orders or travellers checks. Here are a couple of pictures of the blades for sale.
Racket: Kokutaku Hero Special Shake Hand Limited
FH: Bryce 2.1
BH: Bryce Hard 2.1

Nittaku Tremendous
FH: Xtend Max
BH: Xtend Max
Sponsored Links

malvin View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2006 at 10:56am
Hello Everyone,

I am also very sorry for not posting any pictures because my digital camera is broken right now, I will try to get it fixed and post the pictures as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Malvin

Nittaku Tremendous
Kashuken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kashuken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2006 at 2:49pm
Are you still selling?
malvin View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2006 at 9:39am
Hello Kashuken,

Yes I am still selling the rackets, please pm or post if you are interested. Thanks

Malvin

Nittaku Tremendous
Kashuken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kashuken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2006 at 12:12pm
PM'd you but your message box is full.
malvin View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/05/2006 at 9:00am
Hello Kashuken,

Please pm me again, I did not realize my pm box was full. I am sorry for the inconvience and would like to make a transaction with you if you are interested. Thanks

Malvin

Nittaku Tremendous
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic