Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
malin87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malin87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2020 at 2:55am
Hello guys!! i am watching the world cup and i am trying to perceive Jorgic's blade. I think it's carbonado 290. What do you think?

Icecream AZX,T05,Spectol21
Sponsored Links

Skynet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skynet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2020 at 3:59am
Originally posted by malin87 malin87 wrote:

Hello guys!! i am watching the world cup and i am trying to perceive Jorgic's blade. I think it's carbonado 290. What do you think?

I don't think so, because Jorgic is sponsored by Tibhar, and Tibhar is very strict regarding the equipment their sponsored players use. As a matter of fact they kicked out Freitas and Apolonia because they were caught playing Butterfly stuff while being sponsored by Tibhar.
The TTBL page for Jorgic (https://ttbl.de/ttbl-spielerportrait/darko-jorgic) states that his blade is the Tibhar GTC (http://mytabletennis.net/forum/tibhar-blade-collection_topic77342_page2.html), (http://www.dku51.com/goods-3414.html) . Looking at the handle it could be a modified, i. e. thicker handle, since many players prefer a thicker handle. It would explain the additional dark layer before the white/yellowish one...
malin87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malin87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2020 at 4:09am
Originally posted by Skynet Skynet wrote:

I don't think so, because Jorgic is sponsored by Tibhar, and Tibhar is very strict regarding the equipment their sponsored players use. As a matter of fact they kicked out Freitas and Apolonia because they were caught playing Butterfly stuff while being sponsored by Tibhar.
The TTBL page for Jorgic (https://ttbl.de/ttbl-spielerportrait/darko-jorgic) states that his blade is the Tibhar GTC (http://mytabletennis.net/forum/tibhar-blade-collection_topic77342_page2.html), (http://www.dku51.com/goods-3414.html) . Looking at the handle it could be a modified, i. e. thicker handle, since many players prefer a thicker handle. It would explain the additional dark layer before the white/yellowish one...
I don't think Tibhar kicked them away.. the contracts just ended.. Atheles usually change a brand or two..
If he supposed to play with Tibhar he should have put Tibhar handles instead..
Maybe someone else has a better screenshot..
frankie View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2020 at 4:27am
Isn't that a donic worldchampion he's playing with?
Skynet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skynet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2020 at 5:07am
Originally posted by frankie frankie wrote:

No, as I said, Jorgic is sponsored by Tibhar and Tibhar does not play games like this when it come to the equipment of their sponsored players. It is neither a Carbonado nor a Donic blade. You can count on it that it is a Tibhar blade. Also, if you look at the shape of the lens it pretty much matches the lens of the GTC and/or the Kinetic Speed.
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2020 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Skynet Skynet wrote:

Originally posted by frankie frankie wrote:

No, as I said, Jorgic is sponsored by Tibhar and Tibhar does not play games like this when it come to the equipment of their sponsored players. It is neither a Carbonado nor a Donic blade. You can count on it that it is a Tibhar blade. Also, if you look at the shape of the lens it pretty much matches the lens of the GTC and/or the Kinetic Speed.

Person played with a clipper blade disguised like a donic blade,but persson was sued by Donic.

Edited by mykonos96 - 11/14/2020 at 10:59am
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2020 at 3:36pm

I think that's Tibhar KS Kinetic Speed.
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
nv42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nv42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2020 at 3:46pm
Anyone know what rubbers darko jorgic uses? 
1.dhs pg2 fl

-FH t05h (max)
-BH tibhar genius (max)
pokindra View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pokindra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2020 at 5:54am
Let's play
malin87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malin87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2020 at 6:15am
Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

Where can you see any red on the handle?
igorigor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorigor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2020 at 1:50pm
Darko never played with Tibhar blades. His contract with Tibhar is only for rubbers. You can check this on Tibhar  page.

Edited by igorigor - 11/15/2020 at 1:55pm
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2020 at 2:21pm

Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

Where can you see any red on the handle?

Red is faded away.
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184
  Share Topic