Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - All-Japan Table Tennis Championships 2018, 1-15/21
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

All-Japan Table Tennis Championships 2018, 1-15/21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2018 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Dream1700 Dream1700 wrote:

Mima Ito went inverted on BH?

Still using Moristo SP as far as I know. The top 16 equipment list will be out soon and we can find out for certain.
Nittaku Goriki
Victas VO > 102
TSP Curl P-H OX
Sponsored Links

liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/23/2018 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

Originally posted by jk92 jk92 wrote:

Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Impressive for a 14 years old boy !!!
Regarding his future matches with the Chinese big guns, we will see if the landing will be as sweet as the takeoff.....
There is a huge gap between Ma Long, Fan Z, LGY, XX and great Japanese players like Mizutani for instance.
Beating Mizutani is usually a piece of cake for those players
Harimoto will need to improve every part of his game if he wants to defeat the Chinese armada. Possible but....
The good thing : he has lots of time.
Remember the women side:lots of people were exited when Hirano Miu managed once to defeat the Chinese.
On forums, man could read : "Hirano, next number 1, Hirano too fast, Hirano too good.....One year later, she is another Ishikawa regarding the results: a good player but no Chinese is afraid facing her.
The Chinese are very strong when they have to die out the fire.

This is the first true assessment of the situation I agree with. Mizutani is a good second strong CNT player. He relies a lot on tricks none of which worked on Harimoto. That pretty much summed up the match to me. Mizutani is too cell ball trained.

Harimoto is about the level of a Lin Gaoyuan. How much better he will get will be interesting.

All that said, every time I watch Fan, I see it is easy to underestimate his physical gifts. Harimoto will need Ma Long level skills to frustrate them.

I agree with this and by extension, Harimoto has a game really tuned well around the ABS&poly ball, as is evident you can see in some of the shots he has (aggressive flat forehand block, anyone?)

His backhand is also very flat as well, almost like how a pips player would hit their backhand. But I think people are too focused on the ball material (again remember that the size changed too). There is a clear technical difference between the two of their strokes on a fundamental level, and I think that has held Mizutani back to a degree. Also, Harimoto's aggressiveness coupled with Mizutani's relative passiveness put Mizutani on the defensive in almost all of their rallies and that is no way to win a match. The scary thing is that Harimoto could easily play for 20 more years.

Yeah, but Mizutani has been a top 10 player forever with that forehand.  Let's not make it that one day, he woke up and his technique is now what holds him back.  It's an extremely consistent stroke and I think Mizutani lost the match mostly because he kept expecting Harimoto to struggle a little with returning his serves and that never happened.  There are things you can do now on serve return that you couldn't do when Mizutani was building his game around serves and Mizutani isn't fully primed for that.

I know its a good forehand and consistent, but he's being routinely overpowered and beaten by a (very talented) 14 year old. 
Nittaku Goriki
Victas VO > 102
TSP Curl P-H OX
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2018 at 7:38am
On the women's side, the situation couldn't be any worse for Ishikawa.

I saw it coming in late 2016, and I hate to be right. Egghead said she was only 23 years old, and I said it wasn't about age. Now Ishikawa admitted in her own word.

Quote 「“年齢の割に強い選手”ではなく純粋に“強い選手”が増えている。大きな刺激を貰って私も頑張れている」

(It's not that there are now more "players who are strong for their age", but rather it's "players who are simply strong." I get a great deal of stimulus and I'm trying my best.")
http://number.bunshun.jp/articles/-/829746?page=2

Quote 「レベルが高くなっているので、挑戦を受けるというより紙一重の中でやっている感じ」

(The level is so high, instead of getting challenged, it feels as if I'm treading on thin ice.)
https://www.nikkan-gendai.com/articles/view/sports/221740/1

In a TV program last September, Ishikawa was already "labelled" as the most senior veteran at ONLY 24 years old. But now? The Japanese media is already pondering on the possibility that Ishikawa may retire early. I was half joking about Mizutani retiring but I was serious about Ishikawa retiring early. In the 2nd article the author points out how Sayaka Hirano retired before Rio at 31, and Fukuhara retreated from the frontline after Rio at 29. By that tradition, Tokyo will be Ishikawa's last Olympics but then she will be just 27. The article ends with the line "How much longer will 'veteran' Ishikawa be able to hold off the young guns?"
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2018 at 10:52am
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

I know its a good forehand and consistent, but he's being routinely overpowered and beaten by a (very talented) 14 year old. 
That 14 years beat him with superior techniques and tactics LOL
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2018 at 11:02am
Originally posted by zeio zeio wrote:

On the women's side, the situation couldn't be any worse for Ishikawa.

I saw it coming in late 2016, and I hate to be right. Egghead said she was only 23 years old, and I said it wasn't about age. Now Ishikawa admitted in her own word.

Quote 「“年齢の割に強い選手”ではなく純粋に“強い選手”が増えている。大きな刺激を貰って私も頑張れている」

(It's not that there are now more "players who are strong for their age", but rather it's "players who are simply strong." I get a great deal of stimulus and I'm trying my best.")
http://number.bunshun.jp/articles/-/829746?page=2

Quote 「レベルが高くなっているので、挑戦を受けるというより紙一重の中でやっている感じ」

(The level is so high, instead of getting challenged, it feels as if I'm treading on thin ice.)
https://www.nikkan-gendai.com/articles/view/sports/221740/1

In a TV program last September, Ishikawa was already "labelled" as the most senior veteran at ONLY 24 years old. But now? The Japanese media is already pondering on the possibility that Ishikawa may retire early. I was half joking about Mizutani retiring but I was serious about Ishikawa retiring early. In the 2nd article the author points out how Sayaka Hirano retired before Rio at 31, and Fukuhara retreated from the frontline after Rio at 29. By that tradition, Tokyo will be Ishikawa's last Olympics but then she will be just 27. The article ends with the line "How much longer will 'veteran' Ishikawa be able to hold off the young guns?"
That is a pipe dream. Ishikawa will be in Rio. Why? After the ATTC, China banned all JNT players participation in CTTA activities. Who will be the 3rd player?
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2018 at 11:33am
Quote Ishikawa will be in Rio.

Hayata has better potential as the 3rd player.
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2018 at 11:56am

JNT wants Hayata to be the 3rd player too, but potential means nothing without adequate training methodology. It sounds stupid, but Ishikawa will be in AJTTC final (may be win the championship) before Oly unless China unban JNT players. Both (Miu / Ito) won the AJTTC because they went to China for training.

Edited by Egghead - 01/24/2018 at 11:56am
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2018 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Egghead Egghead wrote:

JNT wants Hayata to be the 3rd player too, but potential means nothing without adequate training methodology. It sounds stupid, but Ishikawa will be in AJTTC final (may be win the championship) before Oly unless China unban JNT players. Both (Miu / Ito) won the AJTTC because they went to China for training.

Has less to do with going to China for training and more to do with whether Ishikawa one year from now will be as good as Hayata one year from now.  I think you are right but I don't think Hayata being a good doubles partner for Ito is a good sign for Ishikawa.  Playing T2APAC is also going to help if she goes back.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Carbonado 245
FH: D09C 1.9 R/B
BH: D09C 1.9 B/R
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes.
igorponger View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2018 at 1:33pm
IF YOU CAN'T BEAT YOUR RIVALS ....

https://d3mjm6zw6cr45s.cloudfront.net/2017/11/players_RC_infractions_2017_10_30.pdf

This summer, both japanese pingpang super-stars Ishikawa and Ito Mima failed to pass the racket thickness control, during the WTTC and Aussie Open respectively.

This is a true evidence that the aforesayed Japanese girls did boosted their rubbers purposedly. Thus, we have now got two more cheaters in our sport, sorry.     

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/If+you+can%27t+beat+them%2c+join+them

Edited by igorponger - 01/25/2018 at 10:35am
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2018 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

IF YOU CAN'T BEAT YOUR RIVALS ....

https://d3mjm6zw6cr45s.cloudfront.net/2017/11/players_RC_infractions_2017_10_30.pdf

This summer, both japanese pingpang super-stars Ishikawa and Ito Mima failed to pass the racket thickness control, during the WCCT and Aussie Open respectively.

This is a true evidence that the aforesayed Japanese girls did boosted their rubbers purposedly. Thus, we have now got two more cheaters in our sport, sorry.     

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/If+you+can't+beat+them%2C+join+them
Did both swith to H3 because of "can't beat them join them"? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Tempest/Comet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2018 at 6:15pm
An interesting situation now develops for JNT Women in the Team events where only 3 gets to play, and there is a doubles match.
Ishikawa/Ito/Hirano/Hayata, which 3 for X/Y/Z?
Putting Hirano on Z, whilst she’s still in zombie-land is a (-1), Hayata may not fare any better in singles(-1).
However in a I-I-H trio, there’s no effective Doubles pair(-1).
But with the current success of Ito+Hayata in WD, including Hayata has a better chance of securing the doubles match(+1).
I’m inclined to think Ishikawa-Ito-Hayata, at least as long as Hirano is still wandering in the desert. London is only a month away.

Edited by Tempest/Comet - 01/24/2018 at 6:27pm
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2018 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Tempest/Comet Tempest/Comet wrote:

An interesting situation now develops for JNT Women in the Team events where only 3 gets to play, and there is a doubles match.
Ishikawa/Ito/Hirano/Hayata, which 3 for X/Y/Z?
Putting Hirano on Z, whilst she’s still in zombie-land is a (-1), Hayata may not fare any better in singles(-1).
However in a I-I-H trio, there’s no effective Doubles pair(-1).
But with the current success of Ito+Hayata in WD, including Hayata has a better chance of securing the doubles match(+1).
I’m inclined to think Ishikawa-Ito-Hayata, at least as long as Hirano is still wandering in the desert. London is only a month away.

The Silver medals is theirs regardless of who plays.  You are over thinking this.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Carbonado 245
FH: D09C 1.9 R/B
BH: D09C 1.9 B/R
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2018 at 3:16am

That is still not going to happen in 2018.
1/24/2018 announcement from China :

from 3) participation from non-Mainland PRC players can only be from Hong Kong, Macau, Taipei and OVERSEA CHINESE.

Edited by Tempest/Comet - 01/25/2018 at 3:31am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2018 at 3:18am
and this is not just their Super League, but from 甲A on down, all encompassing.

Edited by Tempest/Comet - 01/25/2018 at 3:21am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2018 at 4:19am
Quoting NL : “The Silver medals is theirs regardless of who plays. You are over thinking this.“

JNT cannot do ‘regardless’, they still have to make a hard decision and announce, whatever our percieved outcome may be.
How they think this out is interesting, as it will reflect on the approach JNT may take come crunch time (late 2019), choosing only 3 out of 4 or even 5 of the top players they may have then. I wouldn’t be surprised if they switch their top team quailfication criteria away from WR priority (already done from top 2 to just the top), to winning CNT performance. Hirano got in because of the Wuxi win, but JNT could bench her in view of her lacklustre perfomance and lack of focus since summer, specially against Chinese players.
VladCeller View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2018 at 4:50am
Let's wait a month ... Now on the games in London declared Ishikawa, Ito, Hirano, Hayata ....
((it is curious, yet not announced  Mizutani ...)
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2018 at 9:16am

[QUOTE=zeio]

JNT wants Hayata to be the 3rd player too, but potential means nothing without adequate training methodology. It sounds stupid, but Ishikawa will be in AJTTC final (may be win the championship) before Oly unless China unban JNT players. Both (Miu / Ito) won the AJTTC because they went to

ito and miu training in china? when?
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2018 at 12:33pm
This was the 1st time in 8 years that Ishikawa failed to make the singles final. Who better than Ishikawa herself to tell us about the seriousness of the crisis she is in right now?

Professional - Work Ethic. The episode about Ishikawa was aired on Jan 15, the very day the All-Japan Championships commenced. The program sets the tone with the opening caption "The Queen on the Cliff Edge". Ironically, Ishikawa's nightmare started after the All-Japan Championships last year, and it had to do with the ball change. To overcome all that, Ishikawa has decided she has to change, but that's easier said than done for the 24-year-old, who is now among the most senior on the team.

The ball change may look subtle to the uneducated eyes, yet a difference of only 7 revs/s(yes, they measured it, assumingly the Nittaku Premium 40mm and Nittaku Premium 40+ from the footage) meant a world of difference. Sayaka Hirano recalled thinking at the time "perhaps it was time to retire...It felt like I'd never played table tennis before...I think this is what Ishikawa is going through right now...Veteran, senior or high-level players will find it very hard in adapting to new things when compared to young players...This has to be the most critical moment in her career."

Ishikawa revealed how she was clueless and helpless against Hirano at the All-Japan singles final last year.    Hirano kept hitting shots beyond her anticipation. None of the usual tactics and set plays worked. She fell into a panic. To adapt, she basically approached it the same way Ovtcharov did - high-speed table tennis. To make that change, a comprehensive improvement in her strokes and the accompanying weight training to support the extra load on her body were in order. She used it first at the Asian Cup. As usual, it didn't do jack on the CNT, but it somehow worked wonder on Hirano(read "good at killing your own kind").

The immense pressure to perform well after London Olympics also caused her much grief, often losing to lower ranked players. The 1st round loss at Rio was nothing short of devastating to her confidence. Fastforward to October 2017, with China's barring all foreign players from the CTTSL, Ishikawa's options were limited. She turned to EJing - Stiga Carbonado 45 to be exact, a mere 10 days ahead of the World Cup. First change in 4 years(from the Innerforce ALC, IIRC) which didn't go well. Shots kept going long, but she said it took courage to change and so she took the bad with the good. The result? 1st round exit. She said she didn't regret it. Yeah, right. Two weeks later, she went back to the Innerforce ALC.

Edited by zeio - 01/25/2018 at 12:34pm
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2018 at 1:28pm
Ishikawa would have been in final, if she had not met Ito at SF. 
Actually, she participated in one of the china prov. teams' national games training last year (that is the  "high-speed table tennis" came from). As I said before, she will be fine.
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2018 at 1:29pm

and this is not just their Super League, but from 甲A on down, all encompassing.
That is the problem, no more high-level training for JNT Dead
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2018 at 3:18pm

Ishikawa would have been in final, if she had not met Ito at SF. 
Actually, she participated in one of the china prov. teams' national games training last year (that is the  "high-speed table tennis" came from). As I said before, she will be fine.

You see. Ishikawa has an overwhelming record on Ito and Hirano in both domestic(2-0 Ito and 1-1 Hirano) and international competitions(4-1 Ito and 3-0 Hirano) before this All-Japan. It was expected of her to beat Ito.

Ito's 2 wins were at the All-Japan 2018 and Czech Open 2017.
Hirano's only win was at the All-Japan 2017.

See a pattern?

Even more, both Ito and Hirano have scored wins against the top CNT players. This is where Ishikawa comes up really short. Ishikawa and Hirano are more geared for singles. Hayata is turning into a consistent doubles player, leaving Ito as the only versatile player here. She has partnered with Ishikawa, Hirano and Hayata, with the Hayata pair having the most success. But having 2 lefties on the Olympic team carries a big risk due to the TBC system, especially when your team is the XYZ team, as having Hayata plays the doubles automatically puts her in the 4th singles. That puts a lot of pressure on your 2 singles players to score at least 1 point before the doubles. This is where you run into a dilemma. You need Ito to play in 1 singles and the doubles. That leaves Ishikawa or Hirano in the other 2 singles. That won't be an easy feat considering the hectic schedule, 6 days of singles followed by 6 days of team, plus who knows how many days of mixed doubles. Who are you gonna choose? a 27-year-old or a 20-year-old?

Edited by zeio - 01/25/2018 at 3:48pm
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
shinchan1506217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinchan1506217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2018 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Originally posted by shinchan1506217 shinchan1506217 wrote:

Harimoto became a Japanese citizen with his sister and father in 2014, but has been living in Sendai since his birth. He does not train in China because Yu (father) harimoto worked as an instructor at the sendai takkyu center until 2016 when the family started the harimoto takkyujo (harimoto table tennis center). In regards to his Japanese sepaking ability, he is 100% native and is actually apparently one of the top students in his prefecture. Amazing kid.

let me get this.harimoto is the result of training only with his father with no intervention of japanese coaches and he has been trained in his father s academy?

The JOC elite academy members have access to JNT coaches like Kurashima, and the JOC academy has their own coaches as well such as Iseki (Wei Qingguang) 

Edited by shinchan1506217 - 01/25/2018 at 10:49pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2018 at 6:26am

Ishikawa was using a Jiangsu provincial team player as sideline coach in a very important match. Did she change coach recently?

Edited by Tempest/Comet - 01/26/2018 at 6:54am
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2018 at 6:54am
She's desperate. She used the word "change" to sum up her year in 2017. Everything has not been going well for her since Rio. She changed her spin-oriented style to speed-oriented after losing to Hirano. She changed her blade 10 days before the World Cup and lost in the 1st round. The only thing left to blame was her coach Li Lu.
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2018 at 4:21pm

She's desperate. She used the word "change" to sum up her year in 2017. Everything has not been going well for her since Rio. She changed her spin-oriented style to speed-oriented after losing to Hirano. She changed her blade 10 days before the World Cup and lost in the 1st round. The only thing left to blame was her coach Li Lu.
Either that, or hoping Miu and Ito will regress to their "pre-china-tour" self.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/26/2018 at 6:28pm

KIDS !!! Really!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2018 at 7:28am

[QUOTE=Tempest/Comet]and this is not just their Super League, but from 甲A on down, all encompassing.

That is the problem, no more high-level training for JNT Dead
[/QUOTE

They may have found another way out of this. (Allegedly)朱朝晖 Zhu Zhaohui who was accepted into CNT late 2014, and was Hirano’s team-mate in the Ordo Club 2016 China Super League, has joined Miu’s team as training partner.
http://msports.eastday.com/a/180125070210795000000.html?default

Edited by Tempest/Comet - 01/27/2018 at 7:58am
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2018 at 12:39pm

They may have found another way out of this. (Allegedly)朱朝晖 Zhu Zhaohui who was accepted into CNT late 2014, and was Hirano’s team-mate in the Ordo Club 2016 China Super League, has joined Miu’s team as training partner.
http://msports.eastday.com/a/180125070210795000000.html?default
This is totally different from training with a CTTSL club. There are many many ex-cnt players in Japan already. Embarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tempest/Comet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2018 at 4:17am
March 3 2018 Japan's Lion Top 12 Tournament.

Hayata Hina took the Championship, winning over Hashimoto, Ando, Sato, Morizono, in 4:0 matches straight through.
Mizutani beat Harimoto 4:2 to win the Men's Championship.

Edited by Tempest/Comet - 03/03/2018 at 4:57am
VladCeller View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2018 at 7:46am
Ishikawa, Hirano, Ito took part in the top 12?
It was reported that Ito-influenza?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic