Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Where to buy Ma Long's Personal FH Rubber ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
马克施密特 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 马克施密特 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to buy Ma Long's Personal FH Rubber ???
    Posted: 07/08/2018 at 9:21am
Hello everyone,

I search a shop, which sells Ma Long's personal rubber!
I looked at prott.vip and other chinese stores, but I didn't found
ML personal rubber!

Can anyone help me, please??

Here's a picture of the rubber I'm looking for:

Sponsored Links

马克施密特 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 马克施密特 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2018 at 9:26am
Here are more pictures:

mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2018 at 11:22am
You have to prove that you are not GNT first.
马克施密特 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 马克施密特 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2018 at 11:32am
What means "GNT"?
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2018 at 11:42am
I strongly believe that you will never ever find the rubber he plays with, unless of course he gives to you
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
pgpg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2018 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by 马克施密特 马克施密特 wrote:

What means "GNT"?

German National Team.
USATT: ~1810
Butterfly Defense Alpha ST - H3 Neo - Cloud&Fog OX
Jacksupreme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacksupreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2018 at 5:03pm
ur not ma long so dont buy his rubber lol
>implying any of us are good
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2018 at 5:10pm
Ma Long is A Serviceman of China, soldier of China.

All the playing stuff as distributed to CNT is a national property of Chinese State..
Ma Long does have nor rubbers, nor blades, nor garment, nor shoes, etc. of his own.    It is much like on Army Military Service, all the fire-arms in soldier's hand are always owned by the State of China.

BOTTOM NOTE:
Gigantic Panda bears and DHS Blue Sponge both have the status of a national treasure of China.
Ma Long has no command on the blades and rubbers he plays with. He is a soldier.

Edited by igorponger - 07/18/2018 at 7:36am
h0n1g View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote h0n1g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2018 at 9:24pm
Igorponger, aren't you getting tired of just always posting shit?
rocketman222 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2018 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

Ma Long is A Serviceman of China.

CHINA ARMY, NO GUNMACHINE, No bomb OWNED BY A SOLDIER.   HAH -HAH -HAH --HAH [:LOL:]

All the playing stuff as distributed to CNT is a national property of Chinese State..
Ma Long does have nor rubbers, nor blades,   nor garment, nor shoes, etc of his own.    It is much like on Army Military Service, all the handy armory always owned by the state of China.

BOTTOM NOTE:
Gigantic Panda bears and DHS Blue Sponge both have the status of a national treasure of China.

Great answer comrade Igor!!! Wink
VSDG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VSDG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2018 at 10:06pm
Must have something to do with the translation program he uses.
taczkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taczkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2018 at 5:08pm
there is a website called PROTT.VIP
I never purchased anything from them so I cant say if there rubbers they sell are legit and truly owned by PRO CNT players but if you want to check it out - you are more then welcome...
chroot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chroot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2018 at 6:43pm
Have no idea if the rubber is genuine. Looks legit to me. Regardless, the print on the rubber is 2.10/42. How many people can control that rubber? It's a waste to buy & use it even if it's really ML's personal rubber.
BTY Viscaria 90g
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO, 39/2.1
BTY Tenergy 05 1.9

My Feedbacks
Lightzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2018 at 7:10pm
You can find that on ali-express no problem.

Look for dhs hurricane 3 national blue sponge

But I'm not sure why you'd want to. It's like $100 and honestly, it's not worth the money.

Edited by Lightzy - 07/18/2018 at 11:47am
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2018 at 7:56am
Originally posted by Lightzy Lightzy wrote:

You can find that on ali-express no problem.

But I'm not sure why you'd want to. It's like $100 and honestly, it's not worth the money.

You cant get gun-machine from a civil marketplace, likewise cant you get genuine Blue Sponge.     Both are deadly weapons, not for sale.
BS was designed not for marketing, but for CNT exclusively. DHS never supplied this sponge for sale. Never.
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2018 at 9:00am

You cant get gun-machine from a civil marketplace

So, I take it that you've never been to USA then?
Lightzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2018 at 11:46am
Igor, the rubber he put up pictures of is available at ali express. Whether genuine or not I do not know or care.
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2018 at 11:54am

BS was designed not for marketing, but for CNT exclusively. DHS never supplied this sponge for sale. Never.

That would be incorrect! If you go to the DHS website you will the DHS Hurricane 3 National 39' blue sponge (non-Neo) listed there:
DHS H3 National Blue Sponge
Of course this is not anybody's personal rubber but nevertheless a national blue sponge available to everybody.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2018 at 2:02pm
I remember seeing somewhere in YouTube a training of the CNT.ZJ Ml, XX, Wang Hao and some others were there. During the training they were exchanging some blades while obviously discussing the qualities of the woods and rubbers, which means the guys are EJ's.
So , no one will convince me that an EJ of such a level will play with a rubber available for the mob. No way.....
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2018 at 3:34pm
There is no such rubber it is not sold anywhere. If you find it so it is the same dhs you buy it at 5 usd in any chinese table tennis shop. Don't let anyone in the world foul you it dosent exists. The rubber ma long plays with is a legally boosted h3 that's aĺl with specially selected hardness. And he change it everyday.
Nittaku Acoustic Carbon FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 BH
smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2018 at 9:16pm
I'm friends with Ma Long on facebook, so ill ask him for some spare sheets
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2018 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by Mickael Mickael wrote:

There is no such rubber it is not sold anywhere. If you find it so it is the same dhs you buy it at 5 usd in any chinese table tennis shop. Don't let anyone in the world foul you it dosent exists. The rubber ma long plays with is a legally boosted h3 that's aĺl with specially selected hardness. And he change it everyday.

I know people who can get rubber directly from the coaching staff. I know zhou yu coach was selling nat h3
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2018 at 2:17am
The only way to be sure is if one can get the rubber directly from the player, preferably straight from the blade.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic