Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New creation: DHS Dynamix 17 + Yasaka H301

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New creation: DHS Dynamix 17 + Yasaka H301
    Posted: 08/08/2018 at 2:51pm
Some times ago a forum-member recommended a very special Yasaka blade: 
the Yasaka Dynamix 17, a 17-ply (!) blade with 11 wood and 6 composite-layers !!!
http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/yasaka-dynamix-17

I liked it and bought another one and realised that the handle-shape was more roundish compared to the first blade and there was no tag under the handle. I think, these blades are from different series.

I really like the direct feeling for my backhand, but on the forehand side I need a spinner blade than this. That's the reason why it did not become my playing-blade. 

But I liked both handle-shapes more than the flared handle of my two DHS H301. 

So I decided to change the handle-cups of these blades. because the color-scheme seemed to fit very well to each other.

Then I remembered the beautiful handle-shape of the Soulspin-handles, especially when I choosed a thinner handle-cup for the forehand and a thicker cup for the backhand. This was the moment, when the full plan was born: each of my H301 would get a thin handle-cup (of the first D17 blade) for the forehand-side and a thick handle-cup (of the second D17 blade) on the backhand-side.

In the next step both Dynamic 17 would get the flared handle-cups of the DHS H301 to be sold to some forum-members who like the shape of the H301 handle and want to test a very nice and special Yasaka blade. Here is the result Big smile

1) Yasaka Dynamix 17 with DHS handle (both blades will be offered for sale soon)

2) DHS H301 with Dynamic 17 handle

I love the handle-shape. Big smile

Sponsored Links

mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2018 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

Some times ago a forum-member recommended a very special Yasaka blade: 
the Yasaka Dynamix 17, a 17-ply (!) blade with 11 wood and 6 composite-layers !!!
http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/yasaka-dynamix-17

I liked it and bought another one and realised that the handle-shape was more roundish compared to the first blade and there was no tag under the handle. I think, these blades are from different series.

I really like the direct feeling for my backhand, but on the forehand side I need a spinner blade than this. That's the reason why it did not become my playing-blade. 

But I liked both handle-shapes more than the flared handle of my two DHS H301. 

So I decided to change the handle-cups of these blades. because the color-scheme seemed to fit very well to each other.

Then I remembered the beautiful handle-shape of the Soulspin-handles, especially when I choosed a thinner handle-cup for the forehand and a thicker cup for the backhand. This was the moment, when the full plan was born: each of my H301 would get a thin handle-cup (of the first D17 blade) for the forehand-side and a thick handle-cup (of the second D17 blade) on the backhand-side.

In the next step both Dynamic 17 would get the flared handle-cups of the DHS H301 to be sold to some forum-members who like the shape of the H301 handle and want to test a very nice and special Yasaka blade. Here is the result Big smile

1) Yasaka Dynamix 17 with DHS handle (both blades will be offered for sale soon)

2) DHS H301 with Dynamic 17 handle

I love the handle-shape. Big smile

How it plays? Stiff hard?
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2018 at 4:33pm
Which blade do you mean? And why do you quote my complete post to ask this question?
The Dynamix 17 does not feel hard (because of the limba outer, but it is stiff and fast.
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2018 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

Which blade do you mean? And why do you quote my complete post to ask this question?
The Dynamix 17 does not feel hard (because of the limba outer, but it is stiff and fast.

I meant dynamix 17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic