Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tt Gold´s training and match videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tt Gold´s training and match videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2020 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Tt Gold Tt Gold wrote:

After quite some time I decided  to bring my camera to practice again. I tried to edit the video in the way vlogs are usually edited. So a little bit of everything from the practice session has been included. Hope you 

Loved the video. There's a really solid teaching session about pronation and supination there in the middle Tongue Your partner's consistency and spin level went up huge after you taught him that!
-------
Hurricane Long 5

FH: Hurricane 3 Provincial Blue Sponge
BH: Dignics 09c
Sponsored Links

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2020 at 8:14pm
That was very enjoyable to watch because I can relate even though the level is much higher than mine. For the intermediate player who wants to train, those videos are more inspiring than the typical ml/fzd practice session that can't teach me much because they are way too far above and I can't apply anything but in my dreams. Thank you for sharing.
Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2020 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by blahness blahness wrote:

Loved the video. There's a really solid teaching session about pronation and supination there in the middle Tongue Your partner's consistency and spin level went up huge after you taught him that!
I knew you’d like it😄 We have a lot of common views on tt topics related to biomechanics, especially about lumbar rotation. I’ll see if I can upload more frequently. Though I’m not sure if I should try to make shorter 5 min videos or keep it at this length. Lately I’ve been thinking about starting to upload videos about physical training specifically for table tennis. 

Edited by Tt Gold - 11/16/2020 at 9:17pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic