Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2019 WTTC:  April 21-28, 2019. Budapest, HUN.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2019 WTTC: April 21-28, 2019. Budapest, HUN.

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 33>
Author
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 07/15/2007
Location: Northwest USA
Status: Online
Points: 15820
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Thuro_Wexston Thuro_Wexston wrote:

It is not good communication skills ( & somewhat insulting) to use acronyms such  ASK, SS , SG  for some Chinese players as if we are all supposed to know that they are some sort of Gods & Godesses .  As far as I am concerend there is only one God RB and one Goddess AR
Thuro_Wexston, I am sorry I offended you and I will do my best to fit your communication standards in the future.
Back to Top
vanjr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 08/19/2004
Location: Corpus Christi
Status: Offline
Points: 1026
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote vanjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Thuro_Wexston Thuro_Wexston wrote:

It is not good communication skills ( & somewhat insulting) to use acronyms such  ASK, SS , SG, AAA, MB for some Chinese players as if we are all supposed to know that they are some sort of Gods & Godesses .  As far as I am concerned there is only one God RB and one Goddess AR

If you can decode all 7 above correctly,  I promise to leave the forum forever until I return again 
 



I am thinking this is NOT how to make it to platinum. 
Gambler Hinoki Vector blade; Double inverted. Or some LPs.
Back to Top
pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 03/22/2015
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 1317
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

Originally posted by pongfugrasshopper pongfugrasshopper wrote:

Certainly he can be beaten by a non-Chinese.  He was twice beaten by Liam Pitchford. He was also beaten by Timo Boll and Mattias Falck.

Pressure changes everything.  I believe this is his first World Championship.  The great Xu Xin had to deal with tremendous pressure at the Rio Olympics where he lost to Jun Mizutani.
th made it to the 1/4 and lost xx in 2017 WTTC, he was 13yo.
You're right!  That's just amazing for a 13 year old to make it to the quarterfinals of the WTTC!
Back to Top
heavyspin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member


Joined: 08/16/2005
Location: United States
Status: Online
Points: 1167
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavyspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 2:03pm
May I assume the draws will be posted here? https://oes.ittf.com/view/event/entries/e33449f4-4cc0-4383-b6a2-d151aa14e33c/detail
As of now, it reads "There aren't any entries right now" which I've interpreted as "the draws haven't been made right now." According to the WTTC site (my interpretation), everything but the top 16 in singles should be drawn by now.


Edited by heavyspin - 04/19/2019 at 2:07pm
New chant for TT fans: Cho Le, ole ole ole
Cho Le, Cho Le (same tune as ole ole ole)
Back to Top
VladCeller View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member


Joined: 12/09/2015
Location: die Evil Empire
Status: Offline
Points: 989
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 2:37pm
Back to Top
VladCeller View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member


Joined: 12/09/2015
Location: die Evil Empire
Status: Offline
Points: 989
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VladCeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 2:41pm
Back to Top
Thuro_Wexston View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 04/14/2019
Location: Rome,Georgia
Status: Offline
Points: 38
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuro_Wexston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by vanjr vanjr wrote:

Originally posted by Thuro_Wexston Thuro_Wexston wrote:

It is not good communication skills ( & somewhat insulting) to use acronyms such  ASK, SS , SG, AAA, MB for some Chinese players as if we are all supposed to know that they are some sort of Gods & Godesses .  As far as I am concerned there is only one God RB and one Goddess AR

If you can decode all 7 above correctly,  I promise to leave the forum forever until I return again 
 



I am thinking this is NOT how to make it to platinum. 

Trouble decoding names eh Mr.Van Jr  ?
Now you know how I feel  when these people use acronyms


Back to Top
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member
Avatar

Joined: 07/19/2018
Location: Southam
Status: Offline
Points: 687
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by pongfugrasshopper pongfugrasshopper wrote:

Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

Originally posted by pongfugrasshopper pongfugrasshopper wrote:

Certainly he can be beaten by a non-Chinese.  He was twice beaten by Liam Pitchford. He was also beaten by Timo Boll and Mattias Falck.

Pressure changes everything.  I believe this is his first World Championship.  The great Xu Xin had to deal with tremendous pressure at the Rio Olympics where he lost to Jun Mizutani.
th made it to the 1/4 and lost xx in 2017 WTTC, he was 13yo.
You're right!  That's just amazing for a 13 year old to make it to the quarterfinals of the WTTC!

The amount of.players that has defeated TH now is bigger than 2 years ago
Back to Top
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member


Joined: 02/24/2006
Location: somewhere
Status: Online
Points: 7577
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by heavyspin heavyspin wrote:

May I assume the draws will be posted here? https://oes.ittf.com/view/event/entries/e33449f4-4cc0-4383-b6a2-d151aa14e33c/detail
As of now, it reads "There aren't any entries right now" which I've interpreted as "the draws haven't been made right now." According to the WTTC site (my interpretation), everything but the top 16 in singles should be drawn by now.
============================

Draws for seed #17 to #64 (men and women) was done earlier today.
http://results.ittf.bornan.net/ittf-web-results/html/TTE5000/results.html#/knock-outs

Draws for seed #1 to #16  will be done tomorrow.

Draws for 64 qualifiers will be done much later, when qualification process is over.

 


Back to Top
heavyspin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member


Joined: 08/16/2005
Location: United States
Status: Online
Points: 1167
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavyspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Thuro_Wexston Thuro_Wexston wrote:

It is not good communication skills ( & somewhat insulting) to use acronyms such  ASK, SS , SG, AAA, MB for some Chinese players as if we are all supposed to know that they are some sort of Gods & Godesses .  As far as I am concerned there is only one God RB and one Goddess AR

If you can decode all 7 above correctly,  I promise to leave the forum forever until I return again 
 

Do you consider MR an American deity?
New chant for TT fans: Cho Le, ole ole ole
Cho Le, Cho Le (same tune as ole ole ole)
Back to Top
acpoulos View Drop Down
Super Member
Super Member


Joined: 08/10/2007
Location: California
Status: Offline
Points: 247
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acpoulos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 5:51pm
IMHO we should LOL ASLT
Tony
Back to Top
Thuro_Wexston View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 04/14/2019
Location: Rome,Georgia
Status: Offline
Points: 38
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuro_Wexston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by heavyspin heavyspin wrote:


Do you consider MR an American deity?

I don't think Marty himself would like that as he fashioned himself the devil
Back to Top
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Super Member
Super Member
Avatar

Joined: 11/15/2008
Location: Maryland, USA
Status: Offline
Points: 485
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Thuro_Wexston Thuro_Wexston wrote:

Originally posted by vanjr vanjr wrote:

Originally posted by Thuro_Wexston Thuro_Wexston wrote:

It is not good communication skills ( & somewhat insulting) to use acronyms such  ASK, SS , SG, AAA, MB for some Chinese players as if we are all supposed to know that they are some sort of Gods & Godesses .  As far as I am concerned there is only one God RB and one Goddess AR

If you can decode all 7 above correctly,  I promise to leave the forum forever until I return again 
 



I am thinking this is NOT how to make it to platinum. 

Trouble decoding names eh Mr.Van Jr  ?
Now you know how I feel  when these people use acronyms



Yes, what is wrong with these people?  They should follow my clear and direct standards, with such personnel terms as Milky Way and Wonder Boy and The Dictator.
Donn

F = ma The most useful physical law every devised.
Back to Top
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 02/29/2008
Status: Offline
Points: 3770
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 11:02pm
There's only 1 match worth watching in the group stage:

Mon, 22 Apr12:45Table 18

Back to Top
pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 03/22/2015
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 1317
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 8:11am
For those in the United States, do any of you have experience with Bleacher Report in terms of video stream quality vs. ITTV? Thanks.
Back to Top
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member


Joined: 02/24/2006
Location: somewhere
Status: Online
Points: 7577
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 8:35am
On ITTF website, saw an article with the title:

"Fan Zhendong and Ma Long, set for semi-final showdown."

I don't think the title is correct. If both keep on winning, they will meet in Round-16 (not semi-final).

*** The sequence:  R-16, Quarter Final, Semi Final, and Final. ***


Edited by skip3119 - 04/20/2019 at 8:38am
Back to Top
blahness View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/18/2009
Location: Melbourne
Status: Offline
Points: 2758
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 8:47am
This draw is unbelievable....4 CNT players in the top half and only Xu Xin in the bottom half!
-------
Tacky rubber lover :)

Stiga Clipper CR

FH: Hurricane 8
BH: Hurricane 3-50
Back to Top
Tommy16 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member


Joined: 01/13/2009
Location: Europe
Status: Offline
Points: 662
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 9:31am
Originally posted by skip3119 skip3119 wrote:

On ITTF website, saw an article with the title:

"Fan Zhendong and Ma Long, set for semi-final showdown."

I don't think the title is correct. If both keep on winning, they will meet in Round-16 (not semi-final).

*** The sequence:  R-16, Quarter Final, Semi Final, and Final. ***

FZD (spot 1) will meet Liang Jingkun (spot 16) in R-16 and face ML n semis.


Edited by Tommy16 - 04/20/2019 at 9:32am
What is the point of playing safe shots when you can miss with style

My feedback: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=67171&KW=&PID=811763&title=tommy16-feedback#811763
Back to Top
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member


Joined: 02/24/2006
Location: somewhere
Status: Online
Points: 7577
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Tommy16 Tommy16 wrote:

Originally posted by skip3119 skip3119 wrote:

On ITTF website, saw an article with the title:

"Fan Zhendong and Ma Long, set for semi-final showdown."

I don't think the title is correct. If both keep on winning, they will meet in Round-16 (not semi-final).

*** The sequence:  R-16, Quarter Final, Semi Final, and Final. ***

FZD (spot 1) will meet Liang Jingkun (spot 16) in R-16 and face ML n semis.
======================
After taking another look, you are right.
Back to Top
troubadour View Drop Down
Super Member
Super Member


Joined: 08/14/2018
Location: Ryazan
Status: Offline
Points: 181
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troubadour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 12:15pm
This Men Singles draw is the worst draw for the CNT, This draw actually gives foreign associations a real chance to win a medal or medals, Top form Harimoto will blaze through to the semis where it's the first chance for him to meet a Chinese player, Timo also has a really good draw, they have really good chances to win a medal.
Xu Xin being alone in the bottom half of the draw is actually double edged, On one hand there's a lot of insane pressure on him to secure a place in the final, and with Liu Guoliang asking him to focus on doubles thinking ML & FZD will attend to singles won't work here, Xu Xin is also the one with most losses against foreigners among the big three, so foreigners like Boll can defeat him and then there'll be an assured place for a foreign association in the final. I think Ding Ning also was alone in her half of the draw last time and she said there was a lot of pressure, although she went on to win it- which brings the other side: XX has always lost to his teammates in the WTTC as long as I can remember, maybe this is one good chance for the penhold king to fulfill the dreams of his fans eh?, 
 By the way, really sad for Dong Ge, crazy matchups are waiting for him, sad for the captain too cos Anything but winning will lead to a drop of ranking points and a fall in his ranking.
How many eyes have seen their dreams
Back to Top
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member


Joined: 02/24/2006
Location: somewhere
Status: Online
Points: 7577
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by troubadour troubadour wrote:

This Men Singles draw is the worst draw for the CNT, This draw actually gives foreign associations a real chance to win a medal or medals, Top form Harimoto will blaze through to the semis where it's the first chance for him to meet a Chinese player, Timo also has a really good draw, they have really good chances to win a medal.
Xu Xin being alone in the bottom half of the draw is actually double edged, On one hand there's a lot of insane pressure on him to secure a place in the final, and with Liu Guoliang asking him to focus on doubles thinking ML & FZD will attend to singles won't work here, Xu Xin is also the one with most losses against foreigners among the big three, so foreigners like Boll can defeat him and then there'll be an assured place for a foreign association in the final. I think Ding Ning also was alone in her half of the draw last time and she said there was a lot of pressure, although she went on to win it- which brings the other side: XX has always lost to his teammates in the WTTC as long as I can remember, maybe this is one good chance for the penhold king to fulfill the dreams of his fans eh?, 
 By the way, really sad for Dong Ge, crazy matchups are waiting for him, sad for the captain too cos Anything but winning will lead to a drop of ranking points and a fall in his ranking.
=======================

Xu Xin and Timo Boll played 5 times.
Xu Xin won 4 times, Timo Boll won only once.



Back to Top
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 07/15/2007
Location: Northwest USA
Status: Online
Points: 15820
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 2:43pm
The 1st full cnt match is in the R16 with fzd-ljk, that is if fzd passes through the Quadri filter which is not guaranteed given the way the black knight can transcend himself when the pressure is high, unlike chokers. If LJK makes it to the R16 and does not win, he is not mature enough for the match to be considering as happening too early, sweeping the floor for FZD to advance safe is better a description to me.

Then we might get ML-LGY in the 1/4 finals: despite LGY's immense speed and potential, his history of losing grip on his finely tuned game on important moments makes him appear as somebody needing to prove something big before it sounds early a match. Besides, remember the world (real football) cup 1/4 finals in 1986 and 2006, many said they were finals before the final. This is bad for ML though: in essence, who plays ML's all out game better than LGY? my money is on LGY here but I am afraid dark forces might take him down and I don't mean choking. Things change though and LGY might go in "screw it!" mode and win if he can even if he is told not to.

Follows ML???-FZD in the semi and the winner meets XX in the final. 

If we look closely, it's not that bad or unfair for the CNT.

I doubt people like Hugo, Liam, Tomokazu, Timo, Matthias will all fail to transcend themselves in the same competition of utterly high importance, the odds are really good for a 2003 style big upset to happen again.








Edited by fatt - 04/20/2019 at 2:44pm
Back to Top
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 07/15/2007
Location: Northwest USA
Status: Online
Points: 15820
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 2:54pm
Who are the highest ranked players in position to play the most CNT representatives, 4 being the max? LIN Yun-Ju and Hugo Calderano! I bet the teenager is smiling when thinking about the obstacles on his way and everybody tells him to go for it with a light heart to gain experience.

Hugo would definitely makes a strong point if he wins it all!!! OK It's breakfast time and I'm hungry so ML is a good start and then, LGY will be a good dessert. Let's take a little nap now...zzzz....zzzz.... <raising arms and Yaaaaaaawn>, it's time to take care of FZD now. All right, FZD, checked!!! where's XX?



Edited by fatt - 04/20/2019 at 3:08pm
Back to Top
heavyspin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member


Joined: 08/16/2005
Location: United States
Status: Online
Points: 1167
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavyspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 3:30pm
The first match on table 1 - Mixed doubles Nikhil Kumar/Lily Zhang v Fan Zhendong/Ding Ning

Edited by heavyspin - 04/20/2019 at 3:33pm
New chant for TT fans: Cho Le, ole ole ole
Cho Le, Cho Le (same tune as ole ole ole)
Back to Top
blahness View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/18/2009
Location: Melbourne
Status: Offline
Points: 2758
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 5:39pm
Tbh, this is the best chance for the WTTC crown that Xu Xin has ever had! 
-------
Tacky rubber lover :)

Stiga Clipper CR

FH: Hurricane 8
BH: Hurricane 3-50
Back to Top
blahness View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/18/2009
Location: Melbourne
Status: Offline
Points: 2758
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 7:26pm
Although Harimoto is celebrating his draw of not encountering any CNT players before the semis but he in fact doesn't have that great records against European players like Marcos and Timo who play slower and spinnier, I think he definitely has a tough job ahead!
-------
Tacky rubber lover :)

Stiga Clipper CR

FH: Hurricane 8
BH: Hurricane 3-50
Back to Top
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 07/15/2007
Location: Northwest USA
Status: Online
Points: 15820
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by blahness blahness wrote:

Although Harimoto is celebrating his draw of not encountering any CNT players before the semis but he in fact doesn't have that great records against European players like Marcos and Timo who play slower and spinnier, I think he definitely has a tough job ahead!
OH YES! TH is one of the best placed to beat CNT players but so was Timo before meeting with Crisan in London 2012 and Aruna in Rio 2016 for example.
Back to Top
pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 03/22/2015
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 1317
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 8:15pm
I would really like to see Mattias Falck do well.  I think he will make it to the quarterfinals even though Lee Sangsu is in the same bracket.  I've been watching matches of him vs. LGY at the Swedish Open where he won and the Qatar Open where he lost deuce in the 7th.  Both were great matches with each player channeling their inner Harimoto after every point.  I would like to see Falck in the top 10 by years end.
Back to Top
Tt Gold View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/22/2014
Location: Germany
Status: Offline
Points: 1146
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tt Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

The 1st full cnt match is in the R16 with fzd-ljk, that is if fzd passes through the Quadri filter which is not guaranteed given the way the black knight can transcend himself when the pressure is high, unlike chokers. If LJK makes it to the R16 and does not win, he is not mature enough for the match to be considering as happening too early, sweeping the floor for FZD to advance safe is better a description to me.

Then we might get ML-LGY in the 1/4 finals: despite LGY's immense speed and potential, his history of losing grip on his finely tuned game on important moments makes him appear as somebody needing to prove something big before it sounds early a match. Besides, remember the world (real football) cup 1/4 finals in 1986 and 2006, many said they were finals before the final. This is bad for ML though: in essence, who plays ML's all out game better than LGY? my money is on LGY here but I am afraid dark forces might take him down and I don't mean choking. Things change though and LGY might go in "screw it!" mode and win if he can even if he is told not to.

Follows ML???-FZD in the semi and the winner meets XX in the final. 

If we look closely, it's not that bad or unfair for the CNT.

I doubt people like Hugo, Liam, Tomokazu, Timo, Matthias will all fail to transcend themselves in the same competition of utterly high importance, the odds are really good for a 2003 style big upset to happen again.






I don't like this post. First off I don't think Lin is likely to win agains Ma. Ma came back from a long break and still beat him. He's gonna be even better at the wttc, where Lin will choke if he gets the chance. And this whole "Chinese match fixing" thing ...WackoWacko
Back to Top
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member


Joined: 02/24/2006
Location: somewhere
Status: Online
Points: 7577
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip3119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/20/2019 at 9:37pm
Harimoto Tomokazu has beaten a few CNT players, but he has never had any luck against Xu Xin.
They played 4 times, Xu Xin won all of them.

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 33>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.121 seconds.

Become a Fan on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Web Wiz News
About MyTableTennis.NET | Forum Help | Disclaimer

MyTableTennis.NET is the trading name of Alex Table Tennis Ltd.

Copyright ©2003-2019 Alex Table Tennis Ltd. All rights reserved.