FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Butterfly Marfa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mjamja View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Butterfly Marfa
    Posted: 04/12/2019 at 9:17pm
Since I was stuck in West Texas a couple of extra days due to strong storm winds, I decided to do some shopping with an emphasis on TT. I went to one of the upscale shopping centers near me. The short video below shows what I found. 

I did find the Prada Marfa, but nothing there suitable for TT. Unfortunately, I could not find Butterfly Marfa. Guess the area is not as sophisticated as I thought.  

For those not familiar, Marfa,Tx is an isolated former ranching town famous for the mysterious Marfa Lights in the night sky. These strange lights are noted in writings of cowboys and ranchers of the area back to the 1860's. Even today there is no explanation. The town has now become somewhat of a quirky artist colony as well as supporting the local ranches. "Prada Marfa" is a permanent art installation a few miles outside town in the Antelope Valley.  

Mark - Even worse at shopping than he is at TT.

Edited by mjamja - 04/12/2019 at 9:21pm
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2019 at 9:20pm
Thought this was a new rubber
Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC
Nittaku Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo Orange
Andro Hexer Powergrip
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW
mjamja View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2019 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by SmackDAT SmackDAT wrote:

Thought this was a new rubber

Please take note the post was placed in the General Forum and not the Equipment Forum Smile

Mark - Trying to follow forum rules
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2019 at 10:45am
What a nice place for a monumental shadow practice still, stiff, swift and hairy weather vane, right behind Prada, with rolling tumbleweed in the background and all, maybe Anton Chigurh will show up with a brand new setup, butterfly barfa Dead on both sides.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic