Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tax on Chinese goods.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tax on Chinese goods.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tax on Chinese goods.
    Posted: 05/30/2019 at 1:23am
It won't bother me as long as the tax people buying smaller orders from Alibaba also pay the same tax.  Has anyone paid a newly raised tax on Chinese goods yet?
W1 St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Sponsored Links

vanjr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2019 at 7:56am
I have not (unless you or zeropong raise prices-which imo you should for two reasons-the tax and inflation. How can a 14 dollar rubber from 2002 still cost 14 dollars instead of 18 or more??)

edit-I rarely order from eacheng and have not seen an increase, but it has been a year or so.

Edited by vanjr - 05/30/2019 at 7:56am
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2019 at 8:07am
Originally posted by vanjr vanjr wrote:

I have not (unless you or zeropong raise prices-which imo you should for two reasons-the tax and inflation. How can a 14 dollar rubber from 2002 still cost 14 dollars instead of 18 or more??)

edit-I rarely order from eacheng and have not seen an increase, but it has been a year or so.

These tarriffs are just now coming on. If anyone does pay like a.25 percent tax as Trump claims, I'd like to know
W1 St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2019 at 9:24am
RAISE OF THE IMPORT TARIFFS ON CHINESE CONSUMER GOODS. TABLE TENNIS, NO EXCLUSION GRANTED.

https://www.strtrade.com/f-tariff-actions-resources.html

https://www.strtrade.com/assets/htmldocuments/USTR%20301%20Proposed%20List%204.pdf

HTS code ||| 9506.40.00 ||| Articles and equipment for table-tennis and parts & accessories thereof   
Current Status of the item per datum -- "PROPOSED".

SOME MORE TO NOTE.
The duty rate is here determined as "up to 25%".   So, it may be ultimately decided at the levels of 12% 20% 22% ....25%
Which final number is correct? Who knows ...

Edited by igorponger - 05/30/2019 at 9:37am
------
𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥
Gulliver View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/22/2022 at 11:56am
Such goods are subject to import duties, ranging from 10% to 50% of the purchase amount, depending on the type of goods. However, if the amount of tax is less than 50 yuan (7.65), no duty will be charged. In the new edition of the rules, this 50 yuan restriction will be gone. Thus, the Chinese consumer buys a T-shirt for 50 yuan under the current rules. A foreign online store pays a fee of $ 10. U.S. (20% of the amount of $ 50). But under the new rules, he will have to pay only $ 5.95. The new rules require him to pay only $5.95 (the turnover tax of 11.9% is paid instead of the duty). In any case, if you want to know the exact tax for a particular product, then you have to create pay stubs free online, and you will see it yourself.

Edited by Gulliver - 01/24/2022 at 5:54am
AnnissarOmagnoli View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnissarOmagnoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2022 at 9:32am
I haven't paid the new tax yet. However, I'm sure the government will ensure everyone pays their fair share. I'm a medical resident, and my humble wages barely allow me to survive. The taxes are high, and I'm already pissed off by the situation that I have to work as hell and be anxious about how I will pay my student loan. A friend suggested I reach at guys from thefinitygroup.com for some help concerning financial planning. Have anyone heard of this company? Any input would be highly appreciated! Cheers!

Edited by AnnissarOmagnoli - 08/08/2022 at 6:09am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic