Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Video request where Dimitrij put ball in his mouth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Video request where Dimitrij put ball in his mouth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Video request where Dimitrij put ball in his mouth
    Posted: 05/30/2019 at 1:52am
Can anyone give me the vid link where Dimitrij put the ball in his mouth to clear the chalk? 

Thanks
USATT: 2047 as of 2019
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2019 at 2:44am
I didn't get any result either when I searched "ovtcharov suck ball" in google but "ovtcharov clean ball" in youtube hit it.
vik2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vik2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2019 at 12:59pm
He cradled and sucked the ball really well there. Even cleaned up the liquid afterwards. 
NextLevel View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2019 at 1:00pm
More players do this than you realize.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Korbel ST
FH: Fastarc C-1 2.0 B
BH: Fastarc C-1 2.0 R
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes.
jackwong23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackwong23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2019 at 1:02pm
disgusting.LOL
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2019 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

More players do this than you realize.

Very true. I have no problems when players do this when I am playing. I then know that the ball is clean.
I also watch that they dry the ball properly. I wonder which is better, sweat or spittle?

Ever notice that some players use their towel to clean a dusty table. Confession, I do this all the time and still wipe sweat from my face with the same towel. Disgusting I know.Embarrassed

>60yo, presently less lardy, overweight rather than obese.

Darker Speed90 with T05 on both sides. Fastest bat known to man.

When all else fails, there is always delusion.
Lula View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2019 at 6:08pm
how do this work for him when they throw in a new ball like they do in some matches? can not put balls in his mouth all the time haha. 

Since this is a thread about Dima i want to ask about your opinion of his tomahawk serve. I thought you need to throw the ball straight up. He really throws it at the side when doing the serve. Interested that he never get faulted on this i think. 
FruitLoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FruitLoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2019 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Lula Lula wrote:

how do this work for him when they throw in a new ball like they do in some matches? can not put balls in his mouth all the time haha. 

Since this is a thread about Dima i want to ask about your opinion of his tomahawk serve. I thought you need to throw the ball straight up. He really throws it at the side when doing the serve. Interested that he never get faulted on this i think. 

Pushes the boundaries but at least it's a high toss so mostly vertical and not hidden at all. There are worse serves for cheating (Garrell for example).
NextLevel View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/30/2019 at 7:17pm

He has been faulted for it before, it all depends on the umpire.  The high toss, some let it go.  But some find the lateral movement problematic and fault him.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Korbel ST
FH: Fastarc C-1 2.0 B
BH: Fastarc C-1 2.0 R
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes.
vik2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vik2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2019 at 1:24pm

Ma Long's toss curves as well. I don't think umpires really care unless the ball is hidden at the contact. Honestly, Vladi's serve is probably the most appropriate serve. 
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2019 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by jackwong23 jackwong23 wrote:

disgusting.LOL

yeah.... wouldn't be too impressed if my opponent did it. Same as if he licked my rubber LOL
Stiga Offensive Classic Legend
DHS Hurricane Neo3
Donic Bluefire JP01 Turbo
pingpungpeng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpungpeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2019 at 2:51pm
what about the people who spit on the floor in venues where the floor is not optimal?
that's pretty disgusting as well....

Edited by pingpungpeng - 05/31/2019 at 2:52pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic