Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is the "it" abs ball right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Alisha_Hooksit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha_Hooksit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2019 at 7:53am
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

DF V40+ is far underrated. The latter batches of 2019 are a great quality product. Give it a try, anyway ...

More players should make this discovery, not only does the DF V4O+ play quite similar yet with softer feel to the vaunted NP, they only cost $1/ball.
aerial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aerial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2019 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Alisha_Hooksit Alisha_Hooksit wrote:

DF V40+ is far underrated. The latter batches of 2019 are a great quality product. Give it a try, anyway ...

More players should make this discovery, not only does the DF V4O+ play quite similar yet with softer feel to the vaunted NP, they only cost $1/ball.
if anyone in the nyc area wants to try one, PM me--I get this ball to run college tournaments with

the latter batches of this ball are indeed quite good. when I first started running the tournaments back when the plastic ball just became a thing... they were complete garbage and quite literally 'exploded' when hit on the edge of a racket. the quality is a lot better now.
Alisha_Hooksit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha_Hooksit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2019 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by aerial aerial wrote:

Originally posted by Alisha_Hooksit Alisha_Hooksit wrote:

if anyone in the nyc area wants to try one, PM me--I get this ball to run college tournaments with

the latter batches of this ball are indeed quite good. when I first started running the tournaments back when the plastic ball just became a thing... they were complete garbage and quite literally 'exploded' when hit on the edge of a racket. the quality is a lot better now.
FYI to anyone wanting to buy and try them, tabletennisonly.com sells a box of 10 for only $9.49
qpskfec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qpskfec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2019 at 6:41pm
I tried the V40+ with the team world cup logo on the box, these were not good. Would not buy again.
fmarek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmarek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2019 at 8:37pm

I haven't tried playing with the round stone but I guess feeling will be similar to DF balls. They are high quality and very strong but feel so hard. Too hard for our team. We use them to break in new rubbers LOL
Yinhe Kiso-Hinoki V 5ply, FH: Hurricane 3, H39, BH: Sanwei Target National
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2019 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by qpskfec qpskfec wrote:

I tried the V40+ with the team world cup logo on the box, these were not good. Would not buy again.
Same here! Initially I thought maybe it was just one bad ball but the entire box sucked. I tried to give them away for free but nobody wanted them...LOL
Alser Allround 5 ST; DHS H3 Neo 2.1, Dr. Neubauer ABS2 2.5

My Feedback
aerial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aerial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2019 at 10:41pm
hm.. dunno about the quality control of the DF V40+ balls then since so many people are bashing it

-shrug- the batch I have seem to have gotten good reviews from everyone that I play with
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic