Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2019 Australian Open July 09--14

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by jackwong23 jackwong23 wrote:

That is because China posters make up a large % of this forum. 

on other forums same things
bard romance View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by patwhall patwhall wrote:

Blahness, laugh, why did you reveal Jack's true self? Even after he created a puppet name to inundate this board with his narratives. Forgive him, he's just a schizo boy who hates his identity and race.  

He's running out of excuses as his boy TH got spanked again last night 4 nil.  I wonder what he's going to come up with after all his faulty narratives:
1. Boost rubber (So it's not OK for players to use factory boosted rubber?)
2. Illegal serve (Are you a referee?)
3. Lying about age (really?  So Ma Long is not 30, he's 33)

Jack, what's next?  Is CNT using some sort of illegal super blade made of pure graphene? 

Jackwong sucks but there is nothing faulty about those 3 "narratives".
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 1:52pm

Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

That is because China posters make up a large % of this forum. 

on other forums same things
People talking about CNT has little to do with the %. It is be'cos people like to talk about winner, noone wants to talking loser Embarrassed
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
pongping2323 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongping2323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 2:06pm

Originally posted by pongping2323 pongping2323 wrote:

Just because they're the top team doesn't mean they're more interesting that other teams.

they actually more interesting than other teams
How exactly? Just because they win more than everyone else that makes them more interesting?
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 2:10pm

Just because they're the top team doesn't mean they're more interesting that other teams.

How exactly? Just because they win more than everyone else that makes them more interesting?

because they better
aerial View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aerial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Egghead Egghead wrote:

Originally posted by aerial aerial wrote:

FZD should have skunked KK when he had the chance, not doing so messed up his mentality

I thought LSW got rid of the mercy point nonsense but guess not...
LSW is "personal" LOL

i can agree for 'personal' with Ding Ning but what about Chen Meng? lol
patwhall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patwhall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

Blahness, laugh, why did you reveal Jack's true self? Even after he created a puppet name to inundate this board with his narratives. Forgive him, he's just a schizo boy who hates his identity and race.  

He's running out of excuses as his boy TH got spanked again last night 4 nil.  I wonder what he's going to come up with after all his faulty narratives:

Jack, what's next?  Is CNT using some sort of illegal super blade made of pure graphene? 

What?  Did ITTF tell you that personally or did the Olympic committee?  If it was done once or by one person, does that mean it's must be true forever or that everybody is doing it?  Since you are a 40 year old virgin, does that make everybody one?  Do you even have logic sense?  Or are you a redneck supporting Trump's fake news or claim that everyone is raping America? 

Edited by patwhall - 07/11/2019 at 2:35pm
DHS W997, H3 BS, FX-P
patwhall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patwhall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 2:54pm

That is only your opinion mate

not only my. most people watching world tours because of CNT and most discussions here about chinese players.

That is because China posters make up a 
large % of this forum. 

So are you saying these China posters shouldn't be following and posting about CNT instead they should follow JNT?  Not everyone is schizo like you, Jack.  
DHS W997, H3 BS, FX-P
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 3:00pm

Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 3:02pm

What?  Did ITTF tell you that personally or did the Olympic committee?  If it was done once or by one person, does that mean it's must be true forever or that everybody is doing it?  Since you are a 40 year old virgin, does that make everybody one?  Do you even have logic sense?  Or are you a redneck supporting Trump's fake news or claim that everyone is raping America? 

Still not tired of baseless personal attacks that aren't even true, so mature. Who hurt you?

Age faking is rampant among Chinese players. If you don't know this then you've clearly never spoken to any. Same goes for boosting. And illegal serving can be confirmed by anyone with eyes.
tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 3:06pm
I wanted to ask JW what "China posters" are , but I didn't because he won't be able to give an acceptable (to the normal people) answerSmile
patwhall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patwhall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 3:19pm

Still not tired of baseless personal attacks that aren't even true, so mature. Who hurt you?

Age faking is rampant among Chinese players. If you don't know this then you've clearly never spoken to any. Same goes for boosting. And illegal serving can be confirmed by anyone with eyes.

Yes, keep alleging these claims.  Why doesn't ITTF do anything about if they are so true and widespread?  I get it, because they are just claims, rumors and not true.  

But yet, we have posters like you, who cling to the last straw so you can maintain your sanity and convince yourself that CNT can not win.  
DHS W997, H3 BS, FX-P
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 3:21pm
Your response already shows how clueless you are. But I'm feeling nice so I'll fill you in. They have "legitimate" documents that can be easily forged to change your birth date. Thus, the ITTF cannot do anything. Nothing to allege here, it's openly admitted by countless former Chinese provincial, national etc. players. You're in the Bay Area, you should know? Unless you don't run in those circles.

Did I say anything anywhere about the CNT not being able to win? Nope. More things you're coming up with in your head. I see you're a fan of straw man arguments.

Edited by bard romance - 07/11/2019 at 3:23pm
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:03pm

Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
patwhall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patwhall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:16pm

Your response already shows how clueless you are. But I'm feeling nice so I'll fill you in. They have "legitimate" documents that can be easily forged to change your birth date. Thus, the ITTF cannot do anything. Nothing to allege here, it's openly admitted by countless former Chinese provincial, national etc. players. You're in the Bay Area, you should know? Unless you don't run in those circles.

Did I say anything anywhere about the CNT not being able to win? Nope. More things you're coming up with in your head. I see you're a fan of straw man arguments.

Fill in with what?  Someone said so you regurgitated as the truth?  Your argument is nothing but claims and you heard someone said.  Birth documents can be easily forged?  So is your birthday fake as well?  Judging by your statement,s you are a fan of so called "whatever news outlets tell me, it must be real"?  Or whatever someone on the street tells me, it must be real.  Are you saying you can form your entire argument based on someone said?  Yeah, everyone knows, who is that everyone exactly?

And you didn't tell us about the other two "faulty" narrative.  If those are true, why aren't ITTF doing anything about it?  Why didn't ITTF make it a priority?  

Now I am starting to believe that you might've talked to couple of the players who lost to CNT and they complain about illegal serves, boosted rubber and age issue.  And you take it as the truth instead of excuse.  
DHS W997, H3 BS, FX-P
patwhall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patwhall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

I wanted to ask JW what "China posters" are , but I didn't because he won't be able to give an acceptable (to the normal people) answerSmile

Probably something more inflammatory and not worth responding to.  LOL
DHS W997, H3 BS, FX-P
patwhall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patwhall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by seguso seguso wrote:

Harimoto is going to meet WCQ again tomorrow at 20:00!

What will happen this time?

And why does WCQ serve like John McEnroe anyway?
And is that toss legal?

Unfortunately that match was very anti-climatic, Harimoto didn't even put up a fight.  
DHS W997, H3 BS, FX-P
tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:20pm
Except for serves, you guys are arguing about nothing, as what Patwall is allleging JW is doing (arguing about nothing).  1) If DHS boost the rubber for the CNT - it is not illegal 2) illegal serves should not be done, but that is a problem for ITTF to resolve 3)don't see how faking age gives advantage in open events.
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:20pm

FZD should have skunked KK when he had the chance, not doing so messed up his mentality

I thought LSW got rid of the mercy point nonsense but guess not...
LSW is "personal" LOL

i can agree for 'personal' with Ding Ning but what about Chen Meng? lol
If you need to ask, you don't understand it. Anyway, you may be right. We will c
tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:21pm

Probably something more inflammatory and not worth responding to.  LOL
yeah, you have to be in the mood to respond to JW
ZingyDNA View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZingyDNA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:21pm

The only legit claim is some of them forged their birth certificate to be 2 years younger. And I'm not even sure they're still doing this in the newer generations - China is transitioning into (or already have?)  a system that tracks everything, including births I'm sure. It's harder and harder to forge anything you know.  

The claims about boosting and service is ridiculous. Are you an ITTF umpire? Anything not called illegal is legal in a match. As long as they apply even standards to everyone, it's a level playing field.
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:23pm

And is that toss legal?

Unfortunately that match was very anti-climatic, Harimoto didn't even put up a fight.  
He was out of the gate running; he only gave up after he knew he had no chance LOL
tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:27pm

And is that toss legal?

He was out of the gate running; he only gave up after he knew he had no chance LOL
yeah, HT was up 8-2 in the first game
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:33pm

Fill in with what?  Someone said so you regurgitated as the truth?  Your argument is nothing but claims and you heard someone said.  Birth documents can be easily forged?  So is your birthday fake as well?  Judging by your statement,s you are a fan of so called "whatever news outlets tell me, it must be real"?  Or whatever someone on the street tells me, it must be real.  Are you saying you can form your entire argument based on someone said?  Yeah, everyone knows, who is that everyone exactly?

And you didn't tell us about the other two "faulty" narrative.  If those are true, why aren't ITTF doing anything about it?  Why didn't ITTF make it a priority?  

Now I am starting to believe that you might've talked to couple of the players who lost to CNT and they complain about illegal serves, boosted rubber and age issue.  And you take it as the truth instead of excuse.  

Your inability to talk like a civilized human and not get so riled up is so exhausting. Maybe "it's openly admitted by countless former Chinese provincial, national etc. players" was unclear - I've literally talked directly to countless Chinese players who admitted to having fake ages, knowing people who did the same thing, and even carry two separate passports with separate birth dates. Now the next step is you say I'm lying, they were joking, it's all a prank...

You can stay willfully ignorant if you wish but whenever I see someone deny that some Chinese players fake their ages I instantly know that they are very out of the loop on things. Probably a casual with no contact to Chinese coaches or high level players. Nothing wrong with that but it's just common knowledge among anyone who has been around them. And I have nothing against Chinese TT, far from a hater, in fact quite a fan. That doesn't mean we have to deny that they do this.

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:35pm

Except for serves, you guys are arguing about nothing, as what Patwall is allleging JW is doing (arguing about nothing).  1) If DHS boost the rubber for the CNT - it is not illegal 2) illegal serves should not be done, but that is a problem for ITTF to resolve 3)don't see how faking age gives advantage in open events.

It starts from the junior ranks, and then follows them into adult events later in their careers.

I'm not even going to argue that players (all, not just Chinese) boost their rubbers after it comes out of the factory. Not that I care if anyone does. But they do it.

I don't know or care what jackwong said about it. I don't care about illegal serves, boosting or age faking. But I'm just stating that they do happen.

Edited by bard romance - 07/11/2019 at 4:36pm
patwhall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patwhall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by ZingyDNA ZingyDNA wrote:

The only legit claim is some of them forged their birth certificate to be 2 years younger. And I'm not even sure they're still doing this in the newer generations - China is transitioning into (or already have?)  a system that tracks everything, including births I'm sure. It's harder and harder to forge anything you know.  

The claims about boosting and service is ridiculous. Are you an ITTF umpire? Anything not called illegal is legal in a match. As long as they apply even standards to everyone, it's a level playing field.

This I agree with, there might've been couple of bad actors many years ago.  But it's rare and no where widespread as some of the board members here stated.  
DHS W997, H3 BS, FX-P
tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:53pm

It starts from the junior ranks, and then follows them into adult events later in their careers. -  but it does not help in an open event

I'm not even going to argue that players (all, not just Chinese) boost their rubbers after it comes out of the factory. Not that I care if anyone does. But they do it. - not saying it is true or not, if yes then everybody is on a level playing field

I don't know or care what jackwong said about it. I don't care about illegal serves, boosting or age faking. But I'm just stating that they do happen.
please see my answers to your points above, perhaps they do happen, but it does not help the CNT win so there should not have been any arguments - not saying that is what you were thinking but that is how it read

Edited by tom - 07/11/2019 at 5:01pm
patwhall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patwhall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:55pm

It starts from the junior ranks, and then follows them into adult events later in their careers.

I'm not even going to argue that players (all, not just Chinese) boost their rubbers after it comes out of the factory. Not that I care if anyone does. But they do it.

Yes, they do happen but again it's not as prevalent as someone stated and certainly not the factors on the outcome of certain game.   Secondly, boosting and illegal serves are totally within the jurisdiction of ITTF, why didn't they do something about it? 
DHS W997, H3 BS, FX-P
tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 4:58pm
"You can stay willfully ignorant if you wish but whenever I see someone deny that some Chinese players fake their ages I instantly know that they are very out of the loop on things. Probably a casual with no contact to Chinese coaches or high level players. Nothing wrong with that but it's just common knowledge among anyone who has been around them. And I have nothing against Chinese TT, far from a hater, in fact quite a fan. That doesn't mean we have to deny that they do this."  Bard- are you a bot?  you are starting to repeat sentences / patterns 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic