Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

best looking table tennis player

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2019 at 6:14pm
Soo Yeun Lee

FdT
DLC1325 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DLC1325 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2019 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Fulanodetal Fulanodetal wrote:

Soo Yeun Lee

FdT

Oh my..! +Berny, Biba, Andrea Todorovic. Ding Ning has her moments.
Maze and Timo for the men.
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 12:21am
Ha Ji Won

Kim Soong Sil

Photino AN/TBS Black Tag: T05 Hard(FH)/Attack 8 pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
obesechopper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obesechopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 12:35am
purpletiesto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpletiesto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 10:25am
My vote goes to sun yingsha and zhu yuling.
jackwong23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackwong23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 11:23am
Originally posted by purpletiesto purpletiesto wrote:

My vote goes to sun yingsha and zhu yuling.

yuk Ouch
blahness View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 5:55pm
How about Ma Long?

-------
Tacky rubber lover :)

Stiga Clipper CR

FH: Hurricane 8
BH: Hurricane 3-50
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 7:03pm
Time......is such a cruel mistress....

I can imagine Guo Yuehua turning ladies heads back in the day....

FdT

Tiggs_1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggs_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 7:28pm
Biba Golic is the right answer

bard romance View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 7:48pm

Edited by bard romance - 07/09/2019 at 7:49pm
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 7:53pm
dang it, I missed bard romance's answer and I set that option off (receive right away a copy of the post in email) so I can't know what it was after the edit: can anybody share? Tongue
bard romance View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

dang it, I missed bard romance's answer and I set that option off (receive right away a copy of the post in email) so I can't know what it was after the edit: can anybody share? Tongue

Quoted Tiggs' post and said maybe if it was 2005. Confused
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

Quoted Tiggs' post and said maybe if it was 2005. Confused
I saw her playing live at the nationals in 09 or 10 and her soft, fluid play pairs well with her generous yet slim build. She got the overall game that will keep her stunning. Ages and proportions aside, Samsonov is the male version of her in terms of touch and smoothness.
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 9:17pm
no c'mon. i'll agree with hang yaeun but ha ji won i recognized. she's an actress. not a real table tennis player. that was for a movie
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
seguso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seguso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 4:28pm
Nobody mentioned Kato Miyu?
clipper CC - mx-p max fh - jp03 2.0 bh (mar 2019) - 2015 video
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 5:38pm
Life is too short for defensive play.

spinnier.com
fb.me/spinnier
pingpungpeng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpungpeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 5:57pm

Edited by pingpungpeng - 07/10/2019 at 5:58pm
blahness View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 12:09am
Originally posted by pingpungpeng pingpungpeng wrote:

what happened here?
-------

Stiga Clipper CR

stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 1:43am
Best looking means more than sexually attractive so is it true that funny and happy people playing the game fit the op question? kids and grandparents are welcome in the thread, is this correct? because they are extremely good looking when they are happy playing, just like anybody playing the game btw, just like anybody being happy btw.
How about enlarging the thread to good looking through the glow of happiness? those people turn me on when they get their happy game on, no matter what they do; table tennis is a nice vector for it for it forces people's personality out, they can't hide it when they want to win, no matter the game they play.
smackman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 2:18am
Originally posted by blahness blahness wrote:

Originally posted by pingpungpeng pingpungpeng wrote:

what happened here?
he saw the mirror
Ulmo Duality,tibhar Aurus Prime Dr N Pistal Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website,
jackwong23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackwong23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 3:39am
watching  the match between  fzd and Karlsson, it is 3 sets all, then the live streaming stops. what the hell ittf ?
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 3:50am
Originally posted by jackwong23 jackwong23 wrote:

watching  the match between  fzd and Karlsson, it is 3 sets all, then the live streaming stops. what the hell ittf ?

Were you trying to decide who's better looking of the two?
blahness View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 7:47am
Originally posted by Pondus Pondus wrote:

In his defence, both of them are quite good looking too! WinkTongue
-------

Stiga Clipper CR

blahness View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 7:48am

Best looking means more than sexually attractive so is it true that funny and happy people playing the game fit the op question? kids and grandparents are welcome in the thread, is this correct? because they are extremely good looking when they are happy playing, just like anybody playing the game btw, just like anybody being happy btw.
How about enlarging the thread to good looking through the glow of happiness? those people turn me on when they get their happy game on, no matter what they do; table tennis is a nice vector for it for it forces people's personality out, they can't hide it when they want to win, no matter the game they play.

100% agreed!Thumbs Up
-------

Stiga Clipper CR

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 12:38pm
"Best looking means more than sexually attractive so is it true that funny and happy people playing the game fit the op question? kids and grandparents are welcome in the thread, is this correct? because they are extremely good looking when they are happy playing, just like anybody playing the game btw, just like anybody being happy btw.
How about enlarging the thread to good looking through the glow of happiness? those people turn me on when they get their happy game on, no matter what they do; table tennis is a nice vector for it for it forces people's personality out, they can't hide it when they want to win, no matter the game they play."

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't necessarily disagree with your statement, but you have to allow others to use their own rationale. It is, after all, a matter of opinion.

FdT

Edited by Fulanodetal - 07/11/2019 at 12:38pm
tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 5:33pm

no way (not a compliment to JW) he is gay
pingpungpeng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpungpeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 8:42pm
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

no way (not a compliment to JW) he is gay

I was just joking - assuming he probably posted his comment in the wrong thread.
penholderxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penholderxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 9:21pm
' no way (not a compliment to JW) he is gay. ' - Tom

STOP THIS NONSENSE IMMEDIATELY.
What say the admin ?

Iloveplayingtabletennis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic