Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

You think harimoto is bad?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shinchan1506217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote shinchan1506217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You think harimoto is bad?
    Posted: 07/09/2019 at 9:03pm
Think again...
Rough translation:
"I'm not gonna let this be my last rally!!
I'm gonna keep playing table tennis!!
I'm going to put all my feelings into this!
I'm not going to give up!
Now here we go!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Jesus Christ. 

tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 9:11pm
either the Japanese culture is like that (unlikely) or it is due to bad influence
Odie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 9:23pm
That is outstanding.
JohnnyChop View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyChop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 9:23pm
I think this kid watches too many anime!
Yasaka Rakza PO Yasaka Ebony Carbon Yasaka Rakza X   
Ieyasu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ieyasu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 10:11pm
Weird... it looked like the score was 10-2 against the screamer when he scored that point. Hard to tell from that pic, but a youtube poster made the same observation regarding the score. 
pingpungpeng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpungpeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 10:26pm
and instead of using his tenergy to face the situation forward and directly..... he uses his long pimples to trick his opponent LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinchan1506217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Ieyasu Ieyasu wrote:

Weird... it looked like the score was 10-2 against the screamer when he scored that point. Hard to tell from that pic, but a youtube poster made the same observation regarding the score. 

Yes, the screamer is losing 2-10 at the beginning.  The reason why he's screaming is because this is (probably) his last interscholastic match of his career. Not a valid reason for this behavior though 

Edited by shinchan1506217 - 07/09/2019 at 10:52pm
Ieyasu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ieyasu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 10:49pm
Agreed, but thanks for the additional context. 

(I assume that wasn't your kid... haha.)
ttssbba View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttssbba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 11:08pm
it seems to be one of made up video like the ones in this YouTube channel,
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2019 at 11:39pm
was the toss high enough?

Edited by stiltt - 07/09/2019 at 11:39pm
vik2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vik2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 10:02am
It's either a joke or he's mentally challenged. 
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 10:21am
Originally posted by vik2000 vik2000 wrote:

yes, I would vote for the former, he is keeping a record of the moment with his friends’ phones, I imagine a situation from what was written above, it’s the last match of his school tt career (maybe) through which he was forced to go and HE HATED IT, makes a big joke about the bunch of idiots HE THINKS tt players are; the little dude is a rebel artist. 

Edited by stiltt - 07/10/2019 at 10:22am
heavyspin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavyspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 10:24am
Pure insanity. Thanks for sharing. 
It's also strange that nobody in the camera's view seems to find this disturbing.
I have to assume he let out this tirade because he was down match point and that he doesn't act in this manner every point. Let's hope so!

Edited by heavyspin - 07/10/2019 at 10:34am
Ma Lin introduced himself to a poker table and they all folded their hands.
They heard him say "I'm Ma Lin"
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunkeelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 1:15pm
This is kamikaze mentality. 
USATT: 2047 as of 2019
tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

yes, I would vote for the former, he is keeping a record of the moment with his friends’ phones, I imagine a situation from what was written above, it’s the last match of his school tt career (maybe) through which he was forced to go and HE HATED IT, makes a big joke about the bunch of idiots HE THINKS tt players are; the little dude is a rebel artist. 
he is not planning to go to high school or college (and play there)?  Then again, maybe this footage will get him barred from those institutions.
pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

he is not planning to go to high school or college (and play there)?  Then again, maybe this footage will get him barred from those institutions.
Proper context is stiltt's imagination Wink
pingpungpeng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpungpeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by heavyspin heavyspin wrote:

It's also strange that nobody in the camera's view seems to find this disturbing.
I have to assume he let out this tirade because he was down match point and that he doesn't act in this manner every point. Let's hope so!

I think the japanese are the kind of people that you can basically do anything and they will just smile...

and also everybody wants to be famous now, so doing stuff to call attention is becoming the norm.

Edited by pingpungpeng - 07/10/2019 at 2:53pm
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 3:38pm
he plays with boosted Joola Mangaaaaaaa!
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by JohnnyChop JohnnyChop wrote:

I think this kid watches too many anime!
ya, possibly Captain Tsubasa fan too LOL
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
seguso View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seguso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by shinchan1506217 shinchan1506217 wrote:

Think again...
Rough translation:
Now here we go!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Jesus Christ.

It's the "Ahhhhhhhhh!" that gives meaning to all the above! Really inspiring! Big smile
clipper CC - mx-p max fh - jp03 2.0 bh (mar 2019) - 2015 video
blahness View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 8:38pm
I genuinely died laughing at this hahahah.... This is gold!

Is this not staged?!
-------
Tacky rubber lover :)

Stiga Clipper CR

FH: Hurricane 8
BH: Hurricane 3-50

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinchan1506217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by heavyspin heavyspin wrote:

There's someone in the background saying 
"Gonna be in trouble.
Really gonna be in trouble.
Actually gonna be in trouble."

Dunno who is going to be in trouble (because that's how the Japanese language is without context) but I think it's safe to assume it's the screamer
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2019 at 10:56pm
I think his parents might want to cut down on his sugar intake.  

This kid is the only argument I can think of IN FAVOR of video game addiction.

mickd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 12:04am
He's definitely doing it as a joke because it's his final game (likely final game before he has to spend a year studying for entrance exams). So he's just mucking around being down 2-10.

It's also unacceptable to do that so the person saying "gonna be in trouble" is definitely referring to him.

Kids in Japan are taught to keep themselves mentally pumped by choing and stuff. But there is a limit, and that's definitely not allowed. Strong school teams have their students behave like they're in the military. I know if one of my students did that, the club teacher would have them running laps every day for a month.

Edited by mickd - 07/11/2019 at 12:06am
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 7:39am
Originally posted by mickd mickd wrote:

He's definitely doing it as a joke because it's his final game (likely final game before he has to spend a year studying for entrance exams). So he's just mucking around being down 2-10.

It's also unacceptable to do that so the person saying "gonna be in trouble" is definitely referring to him.

Kids in Japan are taught to keep themselves mentally pumped by choing and stuff. But there is a limit, and that's definitely not allowed. Strong school teams have their students behave like they're in the military. I know if one of my students did that, the club teacher would have them running laps every day for a month.

In other words, a word form of performance art?
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 12:48pm
That's f**king annoying!!

FdT
BRS View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 1:43pm
I think it's funny.  He's a kid.  Lighten up out there in forumland.  He was down 2-10, it's not like his acting goofy distupted the fibal of all-Japan champs.
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2019 at 6:36pm
"I think it's funny.  He's a kid."

There is such a thing as a kid that is annoying. This is a perfect example of that.
Just because he's a kid does not mean it is therefore 'cute'.

FdT
Simas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/14/2019 at 7:37am
that's entertaining  ClapLOL

Edited by Simas - 07/14/2019 at 7:37am
Stiga Offensive Classic Legend
DHS Hurricane Neo3
Donic Bluefire JP01 Turbo
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2019 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by shinchan1506217 shinchan1506217 wrote:

Think again...
Rough translation:
Now here we go!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Jesus Christ. 

thanks for sharing ...i just don't get the part of what Jesus Christ has to do with it? or do we need translation in the video?
301, Viscaria, VR, Clipper Wood
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic