Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

North American Team Trials in Rockford ILL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Charlie Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: North American Team Trials in Rockford ILL
    Posted: 08/06/2019 at 3:46pm
https://www.gorockford.com/sports/table-tennis-olympic-trials/

it's most likely going to be both teams and singles*  *if needed as the the dates are the same...do i want to drive that far...fly in then taxi it overTongue

XDs i dunno maybe in one of the clubs, east/west coast? i would be surprised if they have it in Canada even if we do have the BEST XD pairing in The Americas LOL

Edited by Charlie Brown - 08/06/2019 at 3:53pm
*sigh*
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2019 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Charlie Brown Charlie Brown wrote:

XDs i dunno maybe in one of the clubs, east/west coast? i would be surprised if they have it in Canada even if we do have the BEST XD pairing in The Americas LOL

Feb 26, 2020 in Markham, ON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2019 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by amateur amateur wrote:

Feb 26, 2020 in Markham, ON

source? (nevermind i should have checked the calender) thanks and...my surprised face ...but wait this was before Adham was voted in as the "rogue president"...maybe that's why it's listed as TBD in the ITTF Olympic site? hmmmm

Edited by Charlie Brown - 08/06/2019 at 4:10pm
*sigh*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2019 at 4:12pm
off topic...after the Junior controversy...

• ITTF Challenge Mexico Open, Cancun (MEX): 9-13 Jun CANCELLED LOL
*sigh*
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2019 at 4:20pm
Forget about Adham, USATT is running the show. Check their site, it's all there:

2 XD teams per association can enter, the winning team will qualify. If an association has qualified a team, the XD players have to be part of the respective team (men/women), that's why team qualification comes first.
pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2019 at 4:22pm

https://www.gorockford.com/sports/table-tennis-olympic-trials/

it's most likely going to be both teams and singles*  *if needed as the the dates are the same...do i want to drive that far...fly in then taxi it overTongue

This Rockford event is Teams Trial ... not singles.

There will be an event running Feb 28 - Mar 01, 2020.  If the USA wins the Teams Trial in Rockford, this late Feb event will be the USATT Olympic Trials (to determine one spot on the team).  If the USA loses the Teams Trial, this late Feb event will be the North American Singles Trial (to determine one of the USA's Singles Qualifiers).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2019 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by amateur amateur wrote:

Forget about Adham, USATT is running the show. Check their site, it's all there:

2 XD teams per association can enter, the winning team will qualify. If an association has qualified a team, the XD players have to be part of the respective team (men/women), that's why team qualification comes first.

do you mind if i share this post? i want to point out to some people Canada has a "rogue association" and it's all American from now on for another 3 years*ish* LOL

thanks again now to re-read the parts as to Lily's ticket to Tokyo LOL
*sigh*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic