Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - North American Team Trials in Rockford ILL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

North American Team Trials in Rockford ILL

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Charlie Brown View Drop Down
Super Member
Super Member
Avatar

Joined: 03/17/2019
Location: PineTreeCorners
Status: Offline
Points: 140
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: North American Team Trials in Rockford ILL
    Posted: 08/06/2019 at 3:46pm
https://www.gorockford.com/sports/table-tennis-olympic-trials/


it's most likely going to be both teams and singles*  *if needed as the the dates are the same...do i want to drive that far...fly in then taxi it overTongue

XDs i dunno maybe in one of the clubs, east/west coast? i would be surprised if they have it in Canada even if we do have the BEST XD pairing in The Americas LOL


Edited by Charlie Brown - 08/06/2019 at 3:53pm
*sigh*
Back to Top
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 02/29/2008
Status: Online
Points: 3910
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2019 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Charlie Brown Charlie Brown wrote:

XDs i dunno maybe in one of the clubs, east/west coast? i would be surprised if they have it in Canada even if we do have the BEST XD pairing in The Americas LOL

Feb 26, 2020 in Markham, ON
Back to Top
Charlie Brown View Drop Down
Super Member
Super Member
Avatar

Joined: 03/17/2019
Location: PineTreeCorners
Status: Offline
Points: 140
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2019 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by amateur amateur wrote:

Originally posted by Charlie Brown Charlie Brown wrote:

XDs i dunno maybe in one of the clubs, east/west coast? i would be surprised if they have it in Canada even if we do have the BEST XD pairing in The Americas LOL

Feb 26, 2020 in Markham, ON


source? (nevermind i should have checked the calender) thanks and...my surprised face ...but wait this was before Adham was voted in as the "rogue president"...maybe that's why it's listed as TBD in the ITTF Olympic site? hmmmm


Edited by Charlie Brown - 08/06/2019 at 4:10pm
*sigh*
Back to Top
Charlie Brown View Drop Down
Super Member
Super Member
Avatar

Joined: 03/17/2019
Location: PineTreeCorners
Status: Offline
Points: 140
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2019 at 4:12pm
off topic...after the Junior controversy...

  • ITTF Challenge Mexico Open, Cancun (MEX): 9-13 Jun CANCELLED LOL
*sigh*
Back to Top
amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Avatar

Joined: 02/29/2008
Status: Online
Points: 3910
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2019 at 4:20pm
Forget about Adham, USATT is running the show. Check their site, it's all there:

2 XD teams per association can enter, the winning team will qualify. If an association has qualified a team, the XD players have to be part of the respective team (men/women), that's why team qualification comes first.
Back to Top
pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 03/22/2015
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 1768
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2019 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Charlie Brown Charlie Brown wrote:

https://www.gorockford.com/sports/table-tennis-olympic-trials/


it's most likely going to be both teams and singles*  *if needed as the the dates are the same...do i want to drive that far...fly in then taxi it overTongue

XDs i dunno maybe in one of the clubs, east/west coast? i would be surprised if they have it in Canada even if we do have the BEST XD pairing in The Americas LOL
This Rockford event is Teams Trial ... not singles.

There will be an event running Feb 28 - Mar 01, 2020.  If the USA wins the Teams Trial in Rockford, this late Feb event will be the USATT Olympic Trials (to determine one spot on the team).  If the USA loses the Teams Trial, this late Feb event will be the North American Singles Trial (to determine one of the USA's Singles Qualifiers).
Back to Top
Charlie Brown View Drop Down
Super Member
Super Member
Avatar

Joined: 03/17/2019
Location: PineTreeCorners
Status: Offline
Points: 140
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2019 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by amateur amateur wrote:

Forget about Adham, USATT is running the show. Check their site, it's all there:

2 XD teams per association can enter, the winning team will qualify. If an association has qualified a team, the XD players have to be part of the respective team (men/women), that's why team qualification comes first.

do you mind if i share this post? i want to point out to some people Canada has a "rogue association" and it's all American from now on for another 3 years*ish* LOL


thanks again now to re-read the parts as to Lily's ticket to Tokyo LOL
*sigh*
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.141 seconds.

Become a Fan on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Web Wiz News
About MyTableTennis.NET | Forum Help | Disclaimer

MyTableTennis.NET is the trading name of Alex Table Tennis Ltd.

Copyright ©2003-2019 Alex Table Tennis Ltd. All rights reserved.