Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Veteran Tour 2039

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Charlie Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World Veteran Tour 2039
    Posted: 08/08/2019 at 12:58pm
https://www.ittf.com/2019/08/08/ittf-world-veterans-world-tour-2039-will-feature/

Interesting they didn't age Samsonov because they know he's really Dorian Grey LOL

Edited by Charlie Brown - 08/08/2019 at 1:01pm
*sigh*
pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2019 at 2:33am
That's supposed to be what they will look like in 20 years?  XX, ML, DN, SYS, and even Harimoto look like they are in their 70s. LOL
hleett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hleett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2019 at 10:54am
They over PSed. ML and XX look way too old for any 50 year old man. I am way over that age and don't even look anywhere near that.
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2019 at 11:16am
Originally posted by hleett hleett wrote:

They over PSed. ML and XX look way too old for any 50 year old man. I am way over that age and don't even look anywhere near that.
I think the pic are not PSed; they are from that stupid app DeadDeadDeadDead
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
Ieyasu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ieyasu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2019 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Egghead Egghead wrote:

Yep. But it just goes to show that the ITTF can't even do comedy right.
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2019 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Egghead Egghead wrote:

Its the most stupid thing ittf has done in the last years.cant believe
Twiddler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twiddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2019 at 5:42am
What a stupid promotion.
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2019 at 1:22pm
It looks like the author has a thing (or 2) for Bernadette, who does not? either they aged her less or the app did not know what to age after falling in digital love, "you'll be forever young Bernadette."

Edited by stiltt - 08/12/2019 at 11:22am
heavyspin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavyspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2019 at 3:16pm
Does excessive cho-ing cause premature graying? That might explain some of them.

Edited by heavyspin - 08/10/2019 at 3:40pm
I couldn't find my backhand loop last tournament so I went to the lost and found.
darucla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darucla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2019 at 11:01am
Probably the original photos, taken mainly in action poses, do no favours to the players faces, so the app may have "thought" that they were much older than they really are. Only BS and CM really look like they might be around mid-40s, or a little older.  I know Chinese in their 70s who look much younger than that pic of Xu Xin though.  My older Japanese colleagues, on the other hand, often cultivated a silver fox look, whereas their wives looked much younger...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic