Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Table tennis marketplace (idea)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Table tennis marketplace (idea)
    Posted: 09/27/2019 at 12:29am
Might be good.

One suggestion would be to have a section where ppl can exchange slightly used rubbers, so that players can try different rubbers without paying full price for brand new rubbers. You see I have a small pile of rubbers I used once or twice and didn't like. I'm just wondering that instead of wasting those sheets, I would not mind exchanging them for other used rubbers from other players. I also hate the idea of buying a brand new rubber not knowing how it performs before hand. And this has stopped me from buying many rubbers that I wish I could try.
This is just an idea, I'm simply brainstorming. I also don't know if this already exists.

FdT
Kolyada View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2019 at 5:30pm
Hello! you have a great idea really!
but I think the site could be filled with more detailed information from a variety of sources!
palguay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palguay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2019 at 8:15am
I started doing this, created a website and an app from where all this was accessible along with software to conduct tournament. It was not used much so I gave up developing it.

Kolyada View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2019 at 4:37pm
Hello to all!
I am new on the forum but have been playing table tennis for a long time :-)
Recently an idea came up: to create a table tennis equipment marketplace. I think it will be useful, because this is not on the Internet now.
I'm interested in your opinion on this. What do you think of this idea?

So, I think this will solve a few problems:
-Cheap equipment prices in one place from all online stores (tt11, megaspin, dandoy, ttstore, paddlepallace and other).
-functional product comparison with characteristics
-The most complete catalog of equipment with descriptions, photos and reviews.
-a flexible set of filters for sorting goods (by layers, thicknesses, brands, pimples - not pimples, antispin, etc).

what else is useful on such a site can be implemented? Imagine what functionality is missing in ordinary stores where you usually are and what can be implemented?

I suggest just discussing on this topic to understand whether it is worth starting?) I just have some free time and the ability to develop websites :-)

similar on the ooak forum here: 
http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=36079

correct me if I sent a message in the wrong section.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic