Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
prorefurbltd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prorefurbltd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2019 at 6:49am
This is how Juan comunicate and makes people wait almost 9 months. See below: Date is on the 22 -04-2019. Now he wants his broken maze back and i still have it. He never asked to post back or provided a return details. Few of his emails attached they all highlighted.

Hello Andrei yes!! The blade will arrive on Monday I’ll check the blade send photos and video showing it’s in good shape and not fixed.

Thank for be patient, and again forgive me for send this poor quality Maze..

Regards.

Juan Manuel calderon aldana.

Sent from my iPhone 8 Plus

Another email on the 10th of April

Hey Andrei,
I’m just waiting the blade comes here and then send it to you, need to be sure this time it’s in perfect conditions.

Regards!

Another email on the 21 of March

Andrei, 
Yes i will have a viscaria coming from a friend in China  this would be ok? I guess this N series have good value. 

Regards!

Juan Manuel calderon aldana

Another email from Juan on the 13th of March

Andrei,
I found a viscaria P series, it would be ok? I’m in negotiations with my friend to give it to me but first I will send you pictures, and tell me it’s ok!
By the other side, I have 2 timo boll spirit M&K too in excellent condition 89&93 respectively.

Regards and forgive me again, I’m still in shock with this, never happened to me before.

Another email from Juan on the 22 of April.

Hello Andrei yes!! The blade will arrive on Monday I’ll check the blade send photos and video showing it’s in good shape and not fixed.

Regards.

Another email from Juan on the 22 of May 

Hello Andrei yesterday arrived a viscaria with box for sale, I have two options sale the viscaria and refund the maze or send one of the two viscaria to your address,

Let me know what you think.

Regards!

Juan manuel calderon aldana.

On the 17 of June i saw Juan dealling on the forum and i sent him pm as he did not replied to my emails.Read below:

hello Andrei,
do you want one of this? wich one do you want? R or P series? and please send me your shippinf details, i was thinking you want the money so that´s why i put the blades on sale, but i didn´t sell by now, so if for you it´s ok i can send the P series, still have the box and the invoice from germany.

Regards.

Juan Manuel Calderon Aldana.

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : prorefurbltd
Sent : 17/06/2019 at 4:09pm

Hi juan,
I didn't receive reply from you or blade. Can you refund my payment or sent blade. I have been to nice for a long time. Why don't you sent me this viscaria? 
Regards
Andrei

Since than  Juan stopped replying to my emails and i told him i will let forum know all about him. Yesterday i found him dealling again and i sent him PM . Read everything:

Tell the forum members, you still have the broken blade never comeback to me and check if you are no broken, because 14 days later until you receive the blade, just tell me oh it's broken! If you want to put it, do it. Anyway you still have the blade and never return to watch if was broken at the beginning obviously you bought a second hand blade, so me too I wasn't the previous owner take consideration about that!

Regards!

Sent : 03/10/2019 at 6:18am

Hi Juan,
You ignoring my emails and i will tell this forum members what happened and how you sell stuff. I will give you 2 days to think. It not nice to say i will sent you viscaria or refund your money and doing nothing. I gifted you 150 usd.
Regards
Andrei

Well Juan 150 USD mean nothing to me in this life but it shows the world how people can change and be gridy. 
I still have your belowed Maze and if you wanted back please refund my dollars and pay return postage with a provided correspondence. I will post it back well packed and ready for you to rebuilt and sell again. God Bless Everyone.

Edited by prorefurbltd - 10/04/2019 at 7:01am
jozev2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jozev2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2019 at 6:52am
Hello i sent you message for harimoto blade 

Edited by jozev2 - 10/05/2019 at 6:54am
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2019 at 9:08pm
Regarding my earlier comment, series J is from 2009 and it was the first year of silver tags.
bully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2019 at 1:44pm
Wrong !!
blade : Diode
FH Dignics 05
BH TSP Curl P1-R
juanma4080 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2019 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by prorefurbltd prorefurbltd wrote:

This is how Juan comunicate and makes people wait almost 9 months. See below: Date is on the 22 -04-2019. Now he wants his broken maze back and i still have it. He never asked to post back or provided a return details. Few of his emails attached they all highlighted.

Regards.

Another email on the 10th of April

Hey Andrei,
I’m just waiting the blade comes here and then send it to you, need to be sure this time it’s in perfect conditions.

Regards!

Another email on the 21 of March

Andrei, 
Yes i will have a viscaria coming from a friend in China  this would be ok? I guess this N series have good value. 

Regards!

Another email from Juan on the 13th of March

Andrei,
I found a viscaria P series, it would be ok? I’m in negotiations with my friend to give it to me but first I will send you pictures, and tell me it’s ok!
By the other side, I have 2 timo boll spirit M&K too in excellent condition 89&93 respectively.

Regards and forgive me again, I’m still in shock with this, never happened to me before.

Another email from Juan on the 22 of April.

Regards.

Another email from Juan on the 22 of May 

Hello Andrei yesterday arrived a viscaria with box for sale, I have two options sale the viscaria and refund the maze or send one of the two viscaria to your address,

Let me know what you think.

Regards!

Juan manuel calderon aldana.

On the 17 of June i saw Juan dealling on the forum and i sent him pm as he did not replied to my emails.Read below:

hello Andrei,
do you want one of this? wich one do you want? R or P series? and please send me your shippinf details, i was thinking you want the money so that´s why i put the blades on sale, but i didn´t sell by now, so if for you it´s ok i can send the P series, still have the box and the invoice from germany.

Regards.

Juan Manuel Calderon Aldana.

Sent : 17/06/2019 at 4:09pm

Hi juan,
I didn't receive reply from you or blade. Can you refund my payment or sent blade. I have been to nice for a long time. Why don't you sent me this viscaria? 
Regards
Andrei

Since than  Juan stopped replying to my emails and i told him i will let forum know all about him. Yesterday i found him dealling again and i sent him PM . Read everything:

Tell the forum members, you still have the broken blade never comeback to me and check if you are no broken, because 14 days later until you receive the blade, just tell me oh it's broken! If you want to put it, do it. Anyway you still have the blade and never return to watch if was broken at the beginning obviously you bought a second hand blade, so me too I wasn't the previous owner take consideration about that!

Regards!

Sent : 03/10/2019 at 6:18am

Hi Juan,
You ignoring my emails and i will tell this forum members what happened and how you sell stuff. I will give you 2 days to think. It not nice to say i will sent you viscaria or refund your money and doing nothing. I gifted you 150 usd.
Regards
Andrei

Well Juan 150 USD mean nothing to me in this life but it shows the world how people can change and be gridy. 
I still have your belowed Maze and if you wanted back please refund my dollars and pay return postage with a provided correspondence. I will post it back well packed and ready for you to rebuilt and sell again. God Bless Everyone.

well Andrei I´m still waiting you send the blade, I need to be sure it was fixed or broken by you or not, if you want a refund that's the basic you need to do because with pictures is easy to point me guilty and wait too much time , as you saw I still trading and sell blades because I made a lot of deals here, so the solution, you know what it is, btw, just send messages by here because send PM it´s a waste on time, you like to put in public anyway.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2019 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by jozev2 jozev2 wrote:

Hello i sent you message for harimoto blade 

yes I replied your PM, waiting for photos¡

UPDATE¡
Viscaria L & K soon.... no broken by karate kid Embarrassed

Edited by juanma4080 - 10/06/2019 at 7:29pm
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2019 at 11:02pm
prorefurbltd was banned earlier.  He was andrei2412 in the past.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2019 at 11:24pm
to be clear for the other "experience" members, before you point someone please make sure to communicate quickly any issue, some members now think the blade i put here it´s broken and this is not good, because if i do the same in their post will be another story.

regards!
godspeedzou View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godspeedzou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2019 at 1:25pm
Hi Juan,

Could you reply my message? I saw you were online frequently but do not read my message.

I am the person trading your VIS-J with my ALC-J. You should have received the ALC, but I am still waiting for VIS. When will you send to me?
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2019 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by juanma4080 juanma4080 wrote:

Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

Viscaria from China ?!

Buyers beware !!

beware for what? are you calling me scammer? please dude seriously you are a waste of time...bye!Wink
keep watching my stuff Tongue

Watch this space.
Photino /TBS Black Tag: D05 (FH)/Attack 8 pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2019 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by godspeedzou godspeedzou wrote:

Hi Juan,

Could you reply my message? I saw you were online frequently but do not read my message.

I am the person trading your VIS-J with my ALC-J. You should have received the ALC, but I am still waiting for VIS. When will you send to me?

actually i´m returning to you (Tong Tong) your timo boll, you thought the viscaria was broken, right? because "another member told that" so, here is the tracking and the photos from your blade, and NO THANKS about your trade! i told you before!! i will not trade something you thought it´s broken i will not waste more time... so i will put again my blade, bye!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2019 at 4:30pm

Viscaria from China ?!

Buyers beware !!

beware for what? are you calling me scammer? please dude seriously you are a waste of time...bye!Wink
keep watching my stuff Tongue

Watch this space.

waste of time...
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godspeedzou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2019 at 4:44pm
Hi Juan, I never thought it is broken. Please do not return my blade. It just waste of money. You agree to trade with J-VIS, correct?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2019 at 4:59pm

Hi Juan, I never thought it is broken. Please do not return my blade. It just waste of money. You agree to trade with J-VIS, correct?

yes waste of money and time! why did you tell me doubts it´s broken, it´s not my fault i just decided not to trade because i´m tired of this so i pay for your shipping now, so end of this.

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godspeedzou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2019 at 5:03pm
Hi Juan,

It is not my fault. Someone told it might be broken on neck and I was asking if it is broken. My ALC has no problem. Could you send the Vis-J right now? I accept this as is. And I will report to the forum to shown it is is good shape. OK?
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godspeedzou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2019 at 5:09pm
Hi Juan,

Why not just trade as is ? 

yes waste of money and time! why did you tell me doubts it´s broken, it´s not my fault i just decided not to trade because i´m tired of this so i pay for your shipping now, so end of this.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2019 at 5:19pm

Hi Juan,

It is not my fault. Someone told it might be broken on neck and I was asking if it is broken. My ALC has no problem. Could you send the Vis-J right now? I accept this as is. And I will report to the forum to shown it is is good shape. OK?

report to the forum? jaja i can do by my self, i did a video actually on equipment section here on the page, training and testing a custom blade. i send already your Timo back, it´s done! i will put my viscaria again for trade, with someone don´t have any trouble thinking "it´s broken". I guess you are new, i did several trades with honest and very trusted members here and i never have issues about this. So it´s on the way follow the tracking number! bye.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godspeedzou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2019 at 5:21pm
Hi Juan,

I never agree to cancel this trade. We agreed on this trade, correct?

The way you doing this is not good.

Hi Juan,

report to the forum? jaja i can do by my self, i did a video actually on equipment section here on the page, training and testing a custom blade. i send already your Timo back, it´s done! i will put my viscaria again for trade, with someone don´t have any trouble thinking "it´s broken". I guess you are new, i did several trades with honest and very trusted members here and i never have issues about this. So it´s on the way follow the tracking number! bye.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godspeedzou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2019 at 5:49pm
Hi Juan,

Yes I am new. I just did a trade with "emihet" in-person last month. We are very happy.

The way you received my blade and sent it back (do not follow our trade agreement) is kind like fooling me.

Hi Juan,

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godspeedzou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 3 minutes ago at 6:05pm
Hi Juan,

I have reported to the Moderator "Baal". It is OK to end this trading (You will send my ALC back and pay my shipping cost). My shipping cost is 58.5 USD (It is shown on receipt). I will PM you my paypal account, sounds good?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 43 minutes ago at 7:25pm
and you think send your timo back is free? Don't cost me anything? Look the invoice dude on the photo!
It's a fact it's ok to finish the trade. Bye!
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godspeedzou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 19 minutes ago at 7:49pm
Hi Juan,

It is you who do not want to do this trade. And look back to your reply, you said you will pay for the shipping, correct?

The trade means I will get your VIS (shipping paid by you) and you will get my ALC (shipping paid by me). We pay the shipping to get what we want. Now you do not want the trade and send the ALC back without my approval. For me, I will spend 58USD shipping to make the ALC travel around the world. What a joke... 

If you do not agree, let's talk with the Moderator.

and you think send your timo back is free? Don't cost me anything? Look the invoice dude on the photo!
It's a fact it's ok to finish the trade. Bye!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 44 minutes ago at 9:24pm
easy YU , for me it´s ok i paid for return the shipping, i told you before, as i showed on messages,i will not continue with the trade blade because you "thought the neck it´s broken" was wrote by you, it´s clear on the photos!!! and i told you before you send it. I guess you hurry too much this will teach you "don´t regret when you have a deal" telling me ok it´s ok lets do the trade and then, hey could you send the other viscaria blade because about the first one somebody put on the post "oh looks like  the neck it´s broken!!  i will not spend more time on this, your blade it´s on the way and it´s obviously cost me money send you back the blade.

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godspeedzou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 4 minutes ago at 1:04am
Hi Juan,

Let's look at the PM screenshot. I never agree to cancel this trade. Initially (Oct, 3rd), I was asking to exchange to another one if you did not send it to me yet. If you already sent, it is OK to have this minor crack on that. Also, we both agree on that. Based on our conversation (Oct, 6th), you would like to continue to trade.

Later, I said OK and just want to make sure it is not broken (Oct 6th). You already said that it is no broken (I just repeat what you said). Then (later, Oct 6th), you just changed your mind and do not want to continue. The reason you give is "because I thought it is broken" (so you are doing things based on whatever you think ??).

Everything must be based on fact. It is not like kidding. I paid my shipping fees based on our agreement on trade. Later, you break the agreement by your own. So, you just return the ALC without discussion with me.

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godspeedzou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 51 minutes ago at 1:17am

Hi Juan,

Let's look at the PM screenshot. I never agree to cancel this trade. Initially (Oct, 3rd), I was asking to exchange to another one if you did not send it to me yet. If you already sent, it is OK to have this minor crack on that. Also, we both agree on that. Based on our conversation (Oct, 6th), you would like to continue to trade.

Later, I said OK and just want to make sure it is not broken (Oct 6th). You already said that it is no broken (I just repeat what you said). Then (later, Oct 6th), you just changed your mind and do not want to continue. The reason you give is "because I thought it is broken" (so you are doing things based on whatever you think ??).

Everything must be based on fact. It is not like kidding. I paid my shipping fees based on our agreement on trade. Later, you break the agreement by your own. So, you just return the ALC without discussion with me.

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godspeedzou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 51 minutes ago at 1:17am

Hi Juan,

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godspeedzou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 27 minutes ago at 1:41am
Hi Juan, to make everything clear. Let's look at your words.

easy YU , for me it´s ok i paid for return the shipping, i told you before, as i showed on messages,i will not continue with the trade blade because you "thought the neck it´s broken" was wrote by you (any evidence of "I have wrote I thought the neck is broken"? please show), it´s clear on the photos!!! and i told you before you send it. I guess you hurry too much (I am hurry too much? The exchange date is choose by you and I am OK with the date, see the conversation/PM history below)this will teach you "don´t regret when you have a deal" telling me ok it´s ok lets do the trade and then, hey could you send the other viscaria blade because about the first one somebody put on the post "oh looks like  the neck it´s broken!! (I was asking, if you have not sent me the first VIS yet, and if the other one is available, could you send me the other one. That is because at first I never notice there is a crack. If you already sent or the other one have traded, I am OK with the first one ) i will not spend more time on this, your blade it´s on the way and it´s obviously cost me money send you back the blade.(Of course it cost money, that is the reason you should not do this, sending back without discussion with me. If you are unhappy for whatever reason, we can discuss, or discuss with Moderator. Or I can wait for another VIS from you,  or any other blade from you, or you pay some reasonable amount for buying my ALC. Sending back is the worst way. And you insist on sending back on Oct 15th and even though I said on forum on the same day that I can accept the blade as is. Just for playing the games, a minor crack is no problem. )

Sent by : godspeedzou
Sent : 02/10/2019 at 11:04am

Ok, I will choose usps to send tomorrow noon around 12pm. I will give my address later.

Sent by : juanma4080
Sent : 10/02/2019 at 10:52am

Give me your shipping address
Name
Address 
Zip code
City
Country 
That's the best way, I will send as a gift because to be sure not pay any taxes.
About the postal services send by as you wish I always use serpost here and then USPS receive, I guess it's the most affordable on USA. So when do you want to send,tomorrow? I will prepare the box today on the afternoon, I still on office now. We don't have too much difference in time so that's good.

Edited by godspeedzou - 14 hours 7 minutes ago at 3:01am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 23 minutes ago at 9:45am

Hi Juan,

Dude! You told me to send another viscaria(the second one) I posted right? Why? Because you told me what you saw about the broken neck, right? So what a hell tells that? I will not send something you think it's Brocken at the beginning. The viscaria it's really in good condition, very well balanced. I paid the fees for shipping your timo boll too here in my city don't exist free shipping , track your item. Next time when you make a deal don't put in doubt because you saw a comment,I know what I have, I tested first and I know it's no broken, so that's my reason why I don't want to trade with you, because if you think at the beginning it's broken and ask me to change and send other (which was already sold). Really the other guy was a waste of time I always send good blades not broken,  I'm not new here I told you.

I guess you need to close more deals first.  It's not good make a deal and then ask for change other blade because you thought or watch a comment "it's broken" and I guess you are in your right because that kind of comment makes doubt anyone. I will not take the risk again to send a new member and start again a discussion about a broken blade.

Regards!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic