Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS: various blades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: various blades
    Posted: 11/23/2019 at 2:58pm
SPECIAL OFFER: 

THE FOLLOWING SHEETS ARE AVAILABLE, THEY ALL ARE ABOUT 80% NEW OR BETTER AND CUT FOR A REGULAR 150X157 BLADE OR MORE:

I CAN BUNDLE 2 USED RUBBERS FOR AN ADDITIONAL $20 OR ONE FOR $12. 

- Andro Rasanter R47 Black 2.0
- Andro Rasanter R47 Black 2.0
- Xiom Omega VII Europe Red Max
- Fastarc G-1 Black Superthick
- Fastarc G-1 Red Superthick
 -Fastarc G-1 Red Superthick

---------------------------------------------

Pictures:
http://boudour.com/mttn/variousblades

For trade I'll only accept any of the following in any shakehand: Darker speed 90 on the heavier side, old MJ 87-93g, Violin 87-93gr NOT lg handle and Apolonia 87-93gr; of course I'll always consider anything from Ross Leidy and Borko.

PM me your offers!

-------------------------------------

-Matching pair of Air AOs ZLC blades, well known as the Achoomai ZLC - FL handles - 85 and 86gr - Nothing to report - very close to "new" condition -  Sold as a pair only - $89  for the pair including shipping in USA only.

-Matching pair of BBC Hinoki Ghost 89 and 90gr - ST beefy handles - I paid the $20 fee to make sure they are true twins - sold as a pair only - one has little scuffs , the other is new. $149 for the pair including shipping in USA only.

-4x Butterfly Lindmae Special ST 99g. They all are 99 grams now. 2 of them oscillate between 98 and 99 and settle at 99; the 2 other oscillate between 99 and 100 and settle on 99 as well. Sold as pairs only so 2 pairs available at $99 each including shipping. All are new but one and the one that I used has no dent whatsoever and is very close to "new" condition.

-Vintage A L F A all wood paddle - made in Austria - "USTTA approved" from the time USATT was still to be born. Beautiful outer plies - nothing to report other than this blade is pure table tennis beauty. ST/Conic handle. Great for modern defenders at 106 grams! but do you really want to play this jewel?  $599 including shipping worldwide.

-Pair of Gold Cup vintage hardbat paddles.  Don't fool yourself, this is NOT junk!!! LOLThey come with their vintage Gold Cup double case. One has 2 ox pips out rubbers in blue; same for the other but in red. Those blades are VERY SLOOOOWWWWW. Remind yourself where you are coming from! $29 including shipping in USA. FREE TO THE BUYER OF ANY PACKAGE ABOVE.

Pictures:

Edited by stiltt - 11/30/2019 at 6:05pm
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2019 at 8:38pm
burp.

Edited by stiltt - 11/30/2019 at 6:00pm
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2019 at 6:01pm
I added earlier an offer to bundle a rubber or 2 per package. Today I just lowered everything for a quicker sale.
Greenfield View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2019 at 2:18am
Please check your inbox

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic