FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEW SELLER RATING SYSTEM!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW SELLER RATING SYSTEM!!
    Posted: 03/19/2020 at 12:23pm
At first, I was in shock to discover my Forum Assessment rating or "Normal," which is one small step above a Suspected Scammer. Yet, it all makes sense to me now . . . . members need to start out as normal and then go up or down from there. Fortunately for me, my reputation and over-reacting helped bump me up to Reliable Seller. ;-) Thank you, Alex Li and Baal for all you do!! Also, thank you to all the members who rushed to my defense. I'm grateful and touched. ;-)

I am proud to be classified as one of MYTT's Reliable Sellers!

Edited by tommyzai - 03/19/2020 at 5:57pm
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
Sponsored Links

Antuan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 12:33pm
Not only you 😔
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 12:35pm
I'd say "Trusted Seller !"
Photino /TBS Black Tag: D05 (FH)/Attack 8 pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
kakapo View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 12:47pm
Me too.

What is the difference between a normal and a reliable seller ?
Nittaku Goriki 94gr, victas V15 extra 2mm, super do knuckle, 1,4mm
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by jt99sf jt99sf wrote:

I'd say "Trusted Seller !"

Thanks, My Brother.

I've lost thousands of $ on my sales and never cheated or scammed anyone. At the very least, I should be re-classified as, "Foolish Seller," "Ill-Fated Seller," "Insane Seller," or simply, "SUCKER." Basically, I'd be happy with just about anything other than NORMAL Seller. ;-)

Edited by tommyzai - 03/19/2020 at 1:32pm
MCollins View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MCollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 2:11pm
Post a link to your feedback thread, Tommy.  I couldn't find it.  I'd like to be the first to give you a perfect review.  

If it makes you feel better, I just checked mine and I don't have any rating.  
My Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75703&title=feedback-mcollins
piligrim View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 2:17pm
Its new feature, does why everybody just normal seller
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by MCollins MCollins wrote:

Post a link to your feedback thread, Tommy.  I couldn't find it.  I'd like to be the first to give you a perfect review.  
If it makes you feel better, I just checked mine and I don't have any rating.  

You're very kind. Thanks. I appreciate the offer.

IMO, a Feedback Thread is an excellent resource for a new member or infrequent seller to gain credibility. By the time Feedback Threads were implemented, I already had hundreds of transactions with MYTT members, so I never bothered . . . bigly ego-ishly figuring, "I AM TOMMY ZAI, I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' THREAD!" Big smile
Maybe this is why I'm a Normal Seller . . . no formal Feedback or reviews.
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

. . . new feature . . . everybody just normal seller

In that case, it's a good place to start . . . members can go up or down from there.

Edited by tommyzai - 03/19/2020 at 2:30pm
MCollins View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MCollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 2:41pm
Anyone know how to give reviews?  There's a few members here I would like to give a nice review for, including yourself Tommy.  
My Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75703&title=feedback-mcollins
piligrim View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by MCollins MCollins wrote:

Anyone know how to give reviews?  There's a few members here I would like to give a nice review for, including yourself Tommy.  

Same as you always did in feedbacks section

http://mytabletennis.net/FORUM/feedbacks_forum31.html
alexli View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by tommyzai tommyzai wrote:

After all the years and transactions . . . I'm merely a "Normal Seller" . . . not even Reliable . . . only one small step above a Suspected Scammer. ;-( So sad . . .

Hi Tommy, long time no see, hope everything is going well with you. This is a new feature added to the forum since yesterday. All sellers can receive reviews and assessment. Reviews are done by buyers, and the assessment is done by moderators. Everyone starts as a Normal Seller, then goes up and down according to moderator's assessment. If no assessment, it stays as Normal Seller. You can send a request to the moderator for an update of the assessment too. 
Table Tennis Super Forum - MyTableTennis.NET

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by alexli alexli wrote:

. . . This is a new feature added to the forum since yesterday. All sellers can receive reviews and assessment. Reviews are done by buyers, and the assessment is done by moderators. Everyone starts as a Normal Seller, then goes up and down according to moderator's assessment. If no assessment, it stays as Normal Seller. You can send a request to the moderator for an update of the assessment too. 

Alex, 
Thanks for the response and wonderful to hear from you. Yes, It's been too long . . . 11+ years since Taishan. My post was half joking (as with most of my posts). I never noticed the seller assessment before and was surprised to see my rating. I couldn't resist using this as an excuse to create a thread. ;-) 
I do like the new system, and it makes perfect sense to start everyone at a neutral rating. You have my full support, and I will continue to be a proud member of MYTT. Thanks for all you do! 
Tommy

Edited by tommyzai - 03/19/2020 at 3:56pm
tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 4:31pm
Tommy often sells rubbers that are used for a few minutes (not exaggerating).  If anyone wants good deal, keep looking for his FS ads.

The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 4:47pm
Tommy has been boosted to the reliable category.

Ba'al has spoken!
kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by tuco tuco wrote:

Tommy often sells rubbers that are used for a few minutes (not exaggerating).  If anyone wants good deal, keep looking for his FS ads.

Tommy also sells brand new rubbers, barely used ones and then throws in extra ones for free. He is the least Normal seller on here. He should be a Legendary seller. And a nice dude to boot!
piligrim View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by tuco tuco wrote:

The only problem he doesn't sell popular rubbers
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/19/2020 at 5:47pm
Thank you all for coming to my defense. I feel the love!!! I probably over-reacted about the whole Normal thing. At first I didn't realize it was something new. I thought it represented my long-standing seller rating. 

It makes sense to start everyone at Normal and then adjust accordingly. I am now RELIABLE!! Thank you, Baal!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic