Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FS: Rare blades / Last prices
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

FS: Rare blades / Last prices

About The Seller - "kolevtt"

kolevtt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 Real Name
  n/a
 Contact Info
  n/a
 Ship From
  n/a
 Payments
  n/a
 Seller's Notes:

Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (7)
 Forum Assessment
 Reliable Seller
 Normal Seller
 Suspected Scammer
 Known Scammer
Moderator's Notes:
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Rare blades / Last prices
    Posted: 05/31/2020 at 9:21pm
For sale:
All blades are priced including delivery inside EU.
For USA/Canada + 10 EUR.
Offers acceptable if you are interested into 2 or more blades.

1/Butterfly Viscaria S T 92 grams............................800 750 EUR
2/Butterfly Moonbeam FL 99 grams........................250 200 EUR
3/Butterfly Stipancic Hinoki ST 95 grams.................200 150 EUR
4/Butterfly Borszey Hinoki ST 83 grams..................150 100 EUR
5/Butterfly K.Matsushita ST 85 grams......................75    50 EUR

1/STIGA Garrett Nash CO 118 grams......................450 400 EUR
2/STIGA Blue Master CO.......................................100    50 EUR
3/STIGA Johansson CO 88 grams...........................130    80 EUR
4/STIGA UTC AN 85 grams.......................................80    50 EUR

BUTTERFLY:
1/Butterfly Viscaria S T - The most wanted blade on the planet from the very 1st series is 92 grams, handle is looking very very well. Blade is not varnished, still in original condition. Several micro missed pieces from outer plies are visible, but there are not any hits or cracks in the middle ply. The blade plays similar to TB ALC, but with more energy. Blade has traces from oxidation on the top plies, but it doesn't affect the playing skills at all. The black metal logo on the bottom on the handle is available.  

2/MoonBeam FL 99 grams-This is the best old Arylate blade for professionals for me. It is fast, sensitive and has an excellent touch. Even today, that blade is still class. Most comfy ever made FL handle by my opinion. Egg shape of the head made by Butterfly, but it is not like the Waldner's Banda egg shape, this blade's shape is a little bit more different made... Blade is prepared to receive replacement for two small pieces from top plies, it will be done soon.
Picture of current condition:

3/Butterfly A.Stipancic ST (also known as "The Golden Hand") It is best for professional play weight 95 grams, head size 151mm/160mm , 6.0mm thickness. Please note this blade is from the best production for the model. I have not seen so many from this model for sale in the past 20 years, but several colleagues have told me some of these blades are 5.0-5.2mm, which is too thin for that construction. It is 5 plies hinoki, made in Japan in 1970's. The golden Butterfly logo sticker is still available on the bottom of the handle in very good condition. No cracks. Blade has a hard and spiny feeling, BEST speed for the model. I think the fans of Butterfly Jonyer Hinoki will be satisfied with that piece of art. Could sounds interesting, but the blade with 6.0mm is probably an Upgrade.
4/BUTTERFLY BORZSEY Hinoki ST - The blade has incredible good control and solid feeling, despite the low weight of only 83 grams. As the model Borszey is ultra rare, especially in this condition, I must say it is close as feeling to the ancient Butterfly Firehand OFF-, maybe a little bit more harder and more spiny instead. I think the real speed for these blades with that weight is about ALL+. This model Borzsey could be used as weapon for combined style or defensive style too. Blade is not varnished, it is in absolutely natural and genuine condition. I don't think the blade needs varnish, as the outer plies are like a silk, but it could be additionally protected by choice. With this blade you can stick a lot the ball with underspin or heavyspin loops. Excellent control in blocking, chopping, serves and returns.

5/Butterfly K.Matsushita ST 85 grams blade is slightly re-sized to 149mm/159mm by former owner, but it plays perfect for the model. It is made with custom handles with good density and the blade is very well balanced. The blade has off- to offensive speed, could be used by offensive player looking for more control too. No cracks in the neck area. You could integrate your own logo in the handle by your choice.

STIGA:
1/STIGA Garrett Nash CO -118 gr One of the most rarest old blades by STIGA, named after the American hero who was able to beat Victor Barna near 100 years ago. This blade is cool piece of the history, it has huge head and very good power and density for its 5.0mm thickness. Could be used by defensive players or hard bat players. It has hard feeling and it is easy to be used for chopping far away the table with huge amount of spin. When I removed the original pips rubbers posted on the textile I found exactly there the glue was missed, that's the reason for the white spot from one side.

2/STIGA K.Johansson CO World Champion model, 88 grams, 152mm/160mm blade was used by myself at European Championship 5 years ago. Plays pretty good for this model, it will be hard to find a better playing Johansson from this series. Blade has extra power and plays like Butterfly Primorac OFF- with old metal logo on steroids... 

3/STIGA Blue Master CO 85 grams blade was re-sized 152mm/162mm. In original shape it was probably something huge 165 to 180 or close. The handle is in original condition, but the edgetape posted in the factory is missed. Speed is about all to all+, it is extremely hard to find that model nowadays. The blade is perfect blade for the coaches looking to stop meteorites from their students.

4/STIGA Ulf Carlsson AN - Fully restored, no cracks! 85 grams, 149mm/157mm Blade has very good sense and Off- speed. It is very hard and produces lot of spin. Appropriate for players looking to play safe close to the table, but it has also enough power for fast loops...

/CUSTOM Carbon ST with S.Bengtsson black lens handles blade is made with 5 ply carbon offensive with construction close to TBS and size 150mm/157mm, the blade plays very well 86 grams 

9/CorDuBuy RUBIN with Alser black lens custom handles 95 grams - this blade is hand made by the dutch master Cor Du Buy, who has the record by winning tittles in Netherland's. His history could be checked in Google. He has made many blades for more than 100 champions in table tennis after he retired from his competitor's career. He used his knowledge and made wonderful weapons for professional play. The Model RUBIN is pretty rare and his best model at all. He used mostly to make a blades with skills around the old STIGA blades from 60's. This Rubin is from 70's, it was in original condition near 110 grams, but the handles from wenge material are pretty heavy. So I removed them and made another better balance blade for today's standards. In the past time rubbers were more thin and light, today is not the same. The result is very good. Best old STIGA blades with pure wood are about 6.0mm, this blade is even 6.2mm or close. 

10/Banda J.O.Waldner ST  - This blade is with the famous Waldner's egg shape of the head. The speed is offensive. Weight 88 grams, size of the head is 150mm/157mm. Custom handles are added for better comfort. Blade is fully refurbished. That blade in the past years in original condition was priced 250-300 EUR during auctions.

Xiom Blades ST (only tested)

Cor Du Buy - Bert van der Helm Hinoki 1 ply blade.
Surely the only one made ever, as I have never seen another one for all my life and I even didn't expected such a blade is available by Mr. Du Buy. Size 152mm-157mm, the blade is thick, it is about 100 grams weight and plays fantastic. Smooth and fine everywhere. After removing the original rubbers I found the wood was separated partly (same damage I have seen in the newer Tibhar Hinoki blades too), so I just glued it with super strong glue. The result is very good, blade is playing really good and could be a nice weapon for short pips players. The handle is fantastic too, all stickers are in excellent condition.

BARNA 1st Series: I believe that blade is from the very first series from the 1920's. It is very possible to be from the production that Barna used for his 1st Champion's tittle. The blade was cracked on different places in the middle of the handle, mostly because of the sweat stains which made the wood there very fragile. I made an operation like a surgeon and replaced the fragile wood with new pieces basswood, which has even better elasticity and will keep the blade once again a real fighter versus the enemy's loops Big smile The blade is ultra hard and spiny, it has also good speed for such a blade. The weight is about 111 grams, but it feels definitely lighter. From the one side there was a channel between the plies, filled with original glue, I clean it and filled with resin and made it smooth everywhere.

All blades with delivery included for EU.
For USA/Canada will cost + 10 EUR.

If you have another questions please ask.
Thumbs Up BeerHandshake

Edited by kolevtt - 8 hours 5 minutes ago at 5:48am
Sponsored Links

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2020 at 9:38pm
Please take separate picture of each blade and merge it to your older for sale topic
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/01/2020 at 8:50am
Updated

Edited by kolevtt - 06/20/2020 at 2:43pm
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/20/2020 at 2:53pm
Updated

Edited by kolevtt - 08/25/2020 at 11:06am
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2020 at 6:32pm
Updated

Edited by kolevtt - 08/25/2020 at 11:06am
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/22/2020 at 8:54pm
Update
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/01/2020 at 4:45am
Hello, thank you very much to all who sent me offers, but I really don't need any new blades for test.
All blades published in the list with pictures are still available, except number 14.Xiom Axelo ST.
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/04/2020 at 7:39pm
Hello again, I must point I don't need also rubbers, thank you!
Blades are published Only with For Sale tag.
Trades won't be considered for this moment.
For each blade I put my head under the description.
If you need more info - you are welcome.
Thank you!

kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2020 at 1:57am
New blade added in Original condition: BUTTERFLY BORZSEY
Pictures will be uploaded soon.

Thank you!
fmarek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmarek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2020 at 9:32am
Originally posted by kolevtt kolevtt wrote:

Hello, thank you very much to all who sent me offers, but I really don't need any new blades for test.
All blades published in the list with pictures are still available, except number 14.Xiom Axelo ST.

Such a surprise. I thought people are lining up for that 900 EUR Viscaria in excellent condition.
Stiga Rosewood XO, FH: Sanwei Target National MAX, BH: 729 Presto MAX Spin
Stiga Celero, FH: DHS Hurricane 8 H40, BH: 729 Presto MAX Spin
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2020 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by fmarek fmarek wrote:

Originally posted by kolevtt kolevtt wrote:

Such a surprise. I thought people are lining up for that 900 EUR Viscaria in excellent condition.

Yes, not so long time ago I know for a sale for 1650 EUR for a blade with original box.
And another one for 2200 USD just 1-2 years ago.
Maybe the collectors are not so often checking the MyTT forum, I have not any explanation for this situation. The blade is a real keeper.

Rest of the blades I am offering are also very good for playing, described fully.

kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2020 at 4:36am
Moonbeam, Barna, Borzsey added !
ice592 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ice592 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2020 at 4:53am
Pictures of Barna ?
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/19/2020 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by ice592 ice592 wrote:

Pictures of Barna ?

Uploaded
lubosbilek View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lubosbilek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/23/2020 at 5:55am
Hello, do you still have stiga johansson blade? From which year is it?
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2020 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by lubosbilek lubosbilek wrote:

Hello, do you still have stiga johansson blade? From which year is it?

Hello, yes I still have the blade and I sent you message.

kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 4 minutes ago at 5:49am
Updated!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic