FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Dignics 09c vs Rakza Z

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ant-man View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ant-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dignics 09c vs Rakza Z
    Posted: 07/24/2020 at 10:53pm
 I tried Rakza Z on one side and Dignics 09c on the other, on the Hurricane Long 5x blade, and these are my observations:

Rakza Z is more linear, i.e. the slow shots and the fast shots are directly proportional to the force you exert, while the Dignics 09c has more of a response that when you do a weak shot it is very slow, but the forceful shots have more zing to it. The 09c has a higher top speed than the Rakza Z. At first I could not pinpoint what the difference is because they are very similar. 09c is slower on the slow end, and faster on the fast end. 

I find it more enjoyable to use the 09c because the higher gears has a satisfying click + speed boost, but the Rakza Z is more controlled in my opinion, so it depends on what you are going for. I think in the end Rakza Z may win me more points my getting my shots with placement and on the table more times, but the 09c will have more put away power and the slow spinny loops are quite spinny. 

On slow loops, the 09c will have more spin.

Rakza Z behaves more like Hurricane 3 Neo Prov Blue Sponge, with a big difference: the throw angle of Rakza Z is much higher than Hurricane. The top end speed will also be faster on the boosted Blue Sponge.

Sponsored Links

guni4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guni4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2020 at 11:04pm
how is dignics 09c on backhand?
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2020 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by guni4you guni4you wrote:

I use Dignics 09c on my backhand now and it's a really amazing rubber if your game is spin based. Opening loops, pushes, banana flicks, etc...will all have some insane spin compared to other rubbers. But it's still a lot slower if you come from say tenergy 05. You will need to engage your whole body to make powerful shots and not just a simple wrist flick. 
-------
Hurricane Long 5

FH: Hurricane 3 Provincial Blue Sponge
BH: Dignics 09c
guni4you View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guni4you Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2020 at 11:56pm
thanks for your reply blahness.I am currently using d05 on backhand. How will it will be compared to d05 on backhand?
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2020 at 6:53am
Originally posted by blahness blahness wrote:

Originally posted by guni4you guni4you wrote:

I use Dignics 09c on my backhand now and it's a really amazing rubber if your game is spin based. Opening loops, pushes, banana flicks, etc...will all have some insane spin compared to other rubbers. But it's still a lot slower if you come from say tenergy 05. You will need to engage your whole body to make powerful shots and not just a simple wrist flick. 

Yes, you express the key factors well.  In the Butterfly line, a popular compromise is Tenergy 05 Hard.

Thanks.
Technique is a false culture.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic