Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

r40 Review/Montage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DudaTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DudaTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: r40 Review/Montage
    Posted: 07/29/2020 at 1:56pm
hi everybody, I would really appreciate if this community could check out a video I've been working hard on. would love to hear feedback as well. the footage is from Ormeau table tennis club in Northern Ireland. the players are very high level, including cadet girls world number 8 Sophie Earley. 

Edited by DudaTT - 07/29/2020 at 1:58pm
Sponsored Links

JediJesseS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JediJesseS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2020 at 7:24pm
Sophie's strokes are really beautiful. Great mechanics! Thank you for creating the video.
jfolsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfolsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2020 at 9:31pm
Feedback: The intro takes up over half the time of the video, before we even get to the ball review. And the ball review is too brief. How does it compare, even to the other Butterfly balls, the S40+, A40+, etc.
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2020 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by DudaTT DudaTT wrote:

hi everybody, I would really appreciate if this community could check out a video I've been working hard on. would love to hear feedback as well. the footage is from Ormeau table tennis club in Northern Ireland. the players are very high level, including cadet girls world number 8 Sophie Earley. 

Hi,

The video is very well done!  You did wonderfully in capturing the players and their play in the training environment.  A real sense was communicated of their spirit of play.  And the players are an impressive group indeed!

I enjoyed the video very much.  Thanks!
Tenergy: Two weeks of heaven, followed by three months of excellence, then, a nice rubber.
DudaTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DudaTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2020 at 5:28am
thank you, she's a great talent for sure and the players in this video are very good to train with! im really happy you enjoyed it :)

Edited by DudaTT - 08/01/2020 at 5:33am
DudaTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DudaTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2020 at 5:32am
Originally posted by jfolsen jfolsen wrote:

Feedback: The intro takes up over half the time of the video, before we even get to the ball review. And the ball review is too brief. How does it compare, even to the other Butterfly balls, the S40+, A40+, etc.

this is good feedback. I wanted to take a more modern approach to reviewing the ball where we incorporated a montage of shots as well as a brief review. but you are right I should have compared to the other balls from butterfly. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic