Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Leaving Willamette TT Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Leaving Willamette TT Club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leaving Willamette TT Club
    Posted: 10/25/2020 at 4:46pm
I didn't turn anyone into a pusher... I got pushed around. I was not playing well and Mark had a lot to do with it. As much as he gripes about not taking a step, more than not, he does.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
Sponsored Links

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2020 at 11:59pm
ping pong birdies going down south when elements call, sounds right to me.
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2020 at 10:39pm
I'm gunna turn Mountain Man Mark into a Girlie Pusher...

Well, no, but I am gunna get try to get him to improve the quality of his push and push receive - it won't take long to show.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
mjamja View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2020 at 9:43pm
Early tomorrow morning I leave Salem,Or and start back towards Texas.  I want to thank the club for putting me up these 3.5 months at the club (and for putting up with me).  It is a nice club with even nicer people.  So if any of you are ever in the Salem area I recommend checking them out.  

On my way back to Tx I am going to stop and play with mts388.  We might be able to get Bh-man to drive over and hit some too.  I will try to get in session with wturber while I am in Phoenix if he is not in Covid seclusion.  Normally I would also stop for some play at the El Paso TT club, but with the virus situation in El Paso and the club facilities there I will not be stopping this time around.  Hopefully things will get better and I can visit some of the Tx clubs before I leave the state in the spring.

Maybe I will find some interesting new locations for some more "Shadow Stroking With Mountain Man" videos.  Keep watching.

Mark - Who is going back into TT vagabond mode for a while.

Edited by mjamja - 10/16/2020 at 9:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic