Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Leaving Willamette TT Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Leaving Willamette TT Club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mjamja View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leaving Willamette TT Club
    Posted: 10/16/2020 at 9:43pm
Early tomorrow morning I leave Salem,Or and start back towards Texas.  I want to thank the club for putting me up these 3.5 months at the club (and for putting up with me).  It is a nice club with even nicer people.  So if any of you are ever in the Salem area I recommend checking them out.  

On my way back to Tx I am going to stop and play with mts388.  We might be able to get Bh-man to drive over and hit some too.  I will try to get in session with wturber while I am in Phoenix if he is not in Covid seclusion.  Normally I would also stop for some play at the El Paso TT club, but with the virus situation in El Paso and the club facilities there I will not be stopping this time around.  Hopefully things will get better and I can visit some of the Tx clubs before I leave the state in the spring.

Maybe I will find some interesting new locations for some more "Shadow Stroking With Mountain Man" videos.  Keep watching.

Mark - Who is going back into TT vagabond mode for a while.

Edited by mjamja - 10/16/2020 at 9:48pm
Sponsored Links

BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2020 at 10:39pm
I'm gunna turn Mountain Man Mark into a Girlie Pusher...

Well, no, but I am gunna get try to get him to improve the quality of his push and push receive - it won't take long to show.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2020 at 11:59pm
ping pong birdies going down south when elements call, sounds right to me.
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2020 at 4:46pm
I didn't turn anyone into a pusher... I got pushed around. I was not playing well and Mark had a lot to do with it. As much as he gripes about not taking a step, more than not, he does.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic