FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Found wide shoes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mts388 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mts388 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found wide shoes
    Posted: 01/12/2021 at 1:27am
I have wide feet and it's almost impossible to find shoes that fit.  They say some brands are a little wider than others.  They were never wide enough for me.  I called raquetworld.com and asked them if they had wide shoes.  The only ones they carry, or know about is the Python Deluxe wide EE.  I got them and they fit and feel great.  No slip at all.  They are high tops which works for me.
Sponsored Links

ludo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ludo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/13/2021 at 1:46am
I think  you meant:  http://racquetworld.com
Also, Yonex makes badminton/squash wide shoes suitable for table tennis.
AcudaDave View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcudaDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2021 at 10:13am
https://www.newbalance.com/men/shoes/tennis/ ; I wear the New Balance 1006 Tennis shoes in black and I have the blue pair. Their tennis shoes come in a wide width, and since they are made for tennis and good for lateral movement they perform well for table tennis.  Ludo is correct about the Yonex shoes.  I used to have a pair and they were wider than normal shoes too.  The New Balance shoes have really helped my feet out as they are wider and provide more support than most TT shoes.  I also get the SuperFeet insoles for them.

Joola Vynaryz Freeze
Joola Dynaryz ACC max - BH
Joola Dynaryz ACC max - FH
ludo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ludo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2021 at 1:13pm
NB... Great choice for wide sizes! 
Although tennis shoes are often quite heavy. 
I used for many years the New Balance Men's MX20BS4 Cross Minimus Training Shoe.
They were super lightweight, grippy (non marking sole) with almost any drop. They work great for anyone who doesn't need ankle support but most tt shoes don't anyway.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic