Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SDC Handmade Blades - website launch
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SDC Handmade Blades - website launch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SDC Handmade Blades - website launch
    Posted: 04/26/2021 at 4:17am
My website is finally ready - www.sdcttblades.com

It contains a lot of info on what I do, as well as a small shop with some of my ready made blades. Feel free to visit and leave your comment 🙂
SDC Handmade Blades / www.sdcttblades.com / Insta - @sdc_tt_blades / Facebook - @SDCblades
Sponsored Links

kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2021 at 1:29pm
Great website! Congrats! 
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2021 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by kevo kevo wrote:

Great website! Congrats! 

Thank you!
SDC Handmade Blades / www.sdcttblades.com / Insta - @sdc_tt_blades / Facebook - @SDCblades
hleett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hleett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2021 at 8:05pm
Great website!!! I'd love to see photos of different types of wood. 
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2021 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by hleett hleett wrote:

Great website!!! I'd love to see photos of different types of wood.

Thanks! Ok, that's a nice idea. But I want to use my own photos so it's gonna take a while to catalog them all.

Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

congratulations! I like so much how safe an approach you take, no putting on a show, no bragging, no flamboyance, just consistent, solid work one step at a time. Encouragements!

Thank you, I'm just trying to take it one step at a time. As we say in Portuguese: "n£o pôr a carroça à frente dos bois"
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2021 at 3:31am
That Descartes really was ahead of his time...
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2021 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by TrueHonesty TrueHonesty wrote:

Originally posted by Hipnotic Hipnotic wrote:

My website is finally ready - www.sdcttblades.com

It contains a lot of info on what I do, as well as a small shop with some of my ready made blades. Feel free to visit and leave your comment 🙂

Your signature on MyTT is not updated with your website, unless it is your preference to show only your instagram.  

People like me have no clue what Instagram, Twitter , FaceBook etc are Embarrassed Ouch and may prefer to goto directly to your website . Just saying    

You are totally right. Just updated that, thanks.
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2021 at 9:42am
Made some improvements on the website based on the feedback of some users. Feel free to keep them coming Smile

I also updated the Nerdy Stuff section with some new content.
cmugica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmugica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2021 at 3:15pm
Nice website.
SDC custom st
FH G-1 max
BH Evolution FX-S 1.9
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/17/2022 at 2:51pm
New update to the website:
- Added a "Customizing Options" section
- updated the gallery
- updated the nerdy stuff section
yoyoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yoyoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/18/2022 at 2:45pm
Tongue I have now 2 of your blades (SDC) the build quality is so much better than the standard factory blades.
I would any player recommend that kind of blade. 
I play like 10% better with it.
That's 1 point every game and that can be important. 👍🏓
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/18/2022 at 6:14pm

a carroça à frente dos bois

To fully understand the joke, one needs to know that "the" in American English can be heard as "day" when talking casually and fast.

A horse went into a bar and asked for a shot which the bartender gave him. 
The bartender asked the horse "I see you going to all bars in the street asking the same, are you an alcoholic?"
The horse said  "I don't think I am" and as soon as he said that, POOF! the horse disappeared.
At that point in the joke the students in philosophy start giggling because they make the connection with Descartes' "Cogito ergo sum" but mentioning that beforehand would put Descartes before day horse.

Puns in a foreign language are much fun!

Le website is fantastic!

Edited by stiltt - 01/18/2022 at 6:19pm
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2022 at 3:19am
Originally posted by yoyoman yoyoman wrote:

Tongue I have now 2 of your blades (SDC) the build quality is so much better than the standard factory blades.
I would any player recommend that kind of blade. 
I play like 10% better with it.
That's 1 point every game and that can be important. 👍🏓

Thank you Yoyoman, I'm glad you are enjoying them Smile
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2022 at 3:21am

To fully understand the joke, one needs to know that "the" in American English can be heard as "day" when talking casually and fast.

The bartender asked the horse "I see you going to all bars in the street asking the same, are you an alcoholic?"
The horse said  "I don't think I am" and as soon as he said that, POOF! the horse disappeared.
At that point in the joke the students in philosophy start giggling because they make the connection with Descartes' "Cogito ergo sum" but mentioning that beforehand would put Descartes before day horse.

Le website is fantastic!

Thanks! But have you deleted your original post? Because it seems like I was talking to no one, sounding a bit alcoholic like that horse LOL
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2022 at 5:23am

Le website is fantastic!

Thanks! But have you deleted your original post? Because it seems like I was talking to no one, sounding a bit alcoholic like that horse LOL
one day deleting a spammer's posts I deleted mine instead, a good thing the server got overloaded because I had many and it stopped in the middle of its work and reset me to zero posts anyway. I now remember I had posted the joke before and i now get your post above LOL, sorry to be late.
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/09/2022 at 3:31am
The "Fibers" section on the website has been updated. The information is more concise and complete.

Skynet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skynet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2022 at 4:23am

The "Fibers" section on the website has been updated. The information is more concise and complete.

I like the update. What I also like: Technical infos all over the place, just with ALC: "The blue and black stuff that everyone likes". That's all you need to know, no tech stuff...LOL
On a side note: I noticed that Textreme is not mentioned anymore. Is Textreme now called Spread tow-Carbon (TC)?
Hipnotic View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hipnotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2022 at 7:05am
Originally posted by Skynet Skynet wrote:

I like the update. What I also like: Technical infos all over the place, just with ALC: "The blue and black stuff that everyone likes". That's all you need to know, no tech stuff...LOL
On a side note: I noticed that Textreme is not mentioned anymore. Is Textreme now called Spread tow-Carbon (TC)?

There's no much I can say about ALC that's not common knowledge already. But I should put something in there for those who might not be familiar with it.

Because spread tow carbon is the concept, Textreme is just a brand, just like Kevlar is brand of Aramid. Technically I'm not using Textreme, but another brand of spread tow carbon, hence the change. I can also include this info.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic