Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - FS: Nittaku, Joola and Butterfly Blades
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS: Nittaku, Joola and Butterfly Blades

About The Seller - "mariusbs"

mariusbs
Beginner
Beginner

Real Name
  Marius
 Contact Info
  n/a
 Ship From
  Germany
 Payments

Friends and Family + with Fee
 Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
View all feedback about this seller (1)
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mariusbs View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariusbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Nittaku, Joola and Butterfly Blades
    Posted: 06/27/2021 at 11:41am
Hi, I want to sell a few blades from Nittaku, Joola and Butterfly. Blades will be shipped from Germany via DHL. If you want to purchase more than one blade we can talk about a discount. If you want more pictures, please send me a PM.

Nittaku Barwell Fleet FL - 88g 190€ 170€
I purchased this blade as a replacement of my current Goriki Super Drive. But in the end I stick with the Super Drive because I really like the Hinoki feeling paired with the hard outer Walnut. The blade was glued once, played once and has no damage. Shipping with original box.

Nittaku Ludeack Fleet FL - 93g 95€ 80€
In the past I played the Korbel SK7 and the Ludeack and both were very bouncy. As I like a harder feel I expected the Ludeack to be my main blade. But, in comparison to the normal Ludeack, it is more controlled and less bouncy. Especially with the poly ball I need more speed. But the blade is crafted very good and the feel is perfect. Glued once and played once. Blade comes with no damage and the original box.

Nittaku Latika Carbon FL - 85g 150€
This was a purchase without need. Played the Innerforce Layer ALC in the past but I spelled it because I did not liked the straight handle. Then I came across the Latika Carbon, people said it has more feel than the Innerforce Layer ALC. And it has. But unfortunately the speed is a bit lower so I switched. Glued once, played twice. No damage and comes with the original box.

Joola Rosskopf Force FL - 88g 60€ 50€
This was just purchased out of nowhere. I wanted to try the upper edge of speed as this blade has the same construction as the Primorac Carbon but less thick. It is in a nice condition, glued twice and played twice. No damage and comes with a Joola Box (box from a Joola K5).

Butterfly Anniversary Blade 70th 350€
I also have a Anniversary Butterfly Blade 70th unused with the serial number 333. I just want to sell It if there is a collector who is really interested in keeping this blade unused.

Edited by mariusbs - 01/14/2022 at 4:13am
Sponsored Links

mariusbs View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariusbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2021 at 12:20am
Up and new prices
mariusbs View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariusbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2022 at 6:49am
Updated post.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2022 at 7:00am
Originally posted by mariusbs mariusbs wrote:

For price and pictures please contact via PM.

According to forum rules you must to set price and upload pictures
mariusbs View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariusbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2022 at 7:07am
Done.
sidneyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidneyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2022 at 9:25am
Sorry I don't see the price you set.  Where did you post them?
mariusbs View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariusbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2022 at 9:58am
next to the weight of the blades. 
mariusbs View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariusbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/14/2022 at 4:14am
price update
mariusbs View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariusbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2022 at 2:51am
Bump
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic