Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to watch Olympic table tennis games?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

How to watch Olympic table tennis games?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RamonMarr View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamonMarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to watch Olympic table tennis games?
    Posted: 04/25/2022 at 11:19am
Wow I love table tennis matches, they're extremely exciting matches. But there were some games I couldn't watch during the last Olympics. How can I watch those matches again? Can you recommend me a channel to watch those matches again?
Sponsored Links

apacible View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apacible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/29/2022 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by RamonMarr RamonMarr wrote:

Wow I love table tennis matches, they're extremely exciting matches. But there were some games I couldn't watch during the last Olympics. How can I watch those matches again? Can you recommend me a channel to watch those matches again?

The replays for all Tokyo Olympic Table Tennis (and other past Olympics) can be viewed here:

Just click on the drop down arrow to filter it. Choose Tokyo 2020 and choose Table Tennis as the sport. All match replays for the Tokyo 2020 Table Tennis event are available. It might be difficult to find the matches you want to though since not all of the video titles state the names of the players playing. You can check the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Schedule to help you out and hopefully find the match you want. Try this website: https://www.espn.com/olympics/summer/2020/schedule/_/discipline/45

Once you click a video, there is also a button that looks like a headset to change the language of the commentary. INT is for no commentary if you want to hear the match in its purest form. Sometimes, there will be English commentary if you click ENG. (Generally, Table 1 only and sometimes Table 2)

Happy Watching! Smile

Edited by apacible - 04/29/2022 at 3:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic