FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

WTT Feeder Amman 2023, 2/1-4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTT Feeder Amman 2023, 2/1-4
    Posted: 01/18/2023 at 5:08am
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
Sponsored Links

pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2023 at 7:58am
CHN XU Yingbin    0     11  10   7
FRA Joe SEYFRIED  3     13  12  11
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2023 at 8:20am
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2023 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by pongfugrasshopper pongfugrasshopper wrote:

These younger players are interesting...
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Mazunov
FH: C1
BH: C1
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2023 at 1:23pm
Tieba users react...LOL

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/8242248835
Viscaria FL - 91g
= 184.8g
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/01/2023 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

These younger players are interesting...
Xu hitting rock bottom.
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2023 at 10:40am
The young Chinese women are making their presence known.  Han Feier takes out Balazova 3-1, and Fan Shuhan takes out Lee Ho Ching 3-1.
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2023 at 11:03am
It is amazing to see that CNT suddenly sends so many young players to play WTT events. 
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2023 at 10:55am
Han Feier lost a close match to Zhu Chengzhu who I think has a real shot at winning the tournament.  For some reason, I like 19 yr old Han Feier's game more than I do Kuai Man's game.  Kuai's movement feels a bit slow.  Han has excellent footwork and has very quick, clean, off the bounce strokes.  Just needs to add a bit more power, and she can be dangerous.
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2023 at 11:38am

Han Feier lost a close match to Zhu Chengzhu who I think has a real shot at winning the tournament.  For some reason, I like 19 yr old Han Feier's game more than I do Kuai Man's game.  Kuai's movement feels a bit slow.  Han has excellent footwork and has very quick, clean, off the bounce strokes.  Just needs to add a bit more power, and she can be dangerous.

This tourney should be at 99,99% Kuai Man's tourney regarding the competitors's ranking.
She is still non consistent enough for a contender but for a "weak" feeder like Amman, she has to win it.

I already saw once or twice Kuai Man playing the same level as the top 4 but not in an entire week. If she manages to do it, she could enter the top 10 very quickly...Unfortunately for her, as a CNT member, you don"t need to be top 10 but...top 5, if you want to have the chance playing big tourneys (WTT, OG, cups, Star or champions tournaments...).

Matador ST, Skyline 2 National 35° 2,15mm, Superstop 1,9mm
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2023 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

This tourney should be at 99,99% Kuai Man's tourney regarding the competitors's ranking.
She is still non consistent enough for a contender but for a "weak" feeder like Amman, she has to win it.

I already saw once or twice Kuai Man playing the same level as the top 4 but not in an entire week. If she manages to do it, she could enter the top 10 very quickly...Unfortunately for her, as a CNT member, you don"t need to be top 10 but...top 5, if you want to have the chance playing big tourneys (WTT, OG, cups, Star or champions tournaments...).

Kuai Man is favored to win the tournament, but I give Zhu Chengzhu an outside chance (but definitely more than 0.01%).
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:26am

Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Kuai Man is favored to win the tournament, but I give Zhu Chengzhu an outside chance (but definitely more than 0.01%).

Zhu went out after a 2-0 lead. This feeder , regarding the facts that there were no qualifications and a relatively" low level is 1 real opportunity for players like Zarif to earn a lot of points quickly. She has chosen the right Feeder. 
Matador ST, Skyline 2 National 35° 2,15mm, Superstop 1,9mm
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 11:00am
Mental breakdown by LSD who served two serves into the net at 8-8 in the 5th before losing 9-11.  He was affected by an earlier fault of his serve and subsequent yellow card for delay.  Good lesson for him to always keep his cool.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic