Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Looking for pro player version butterfly blades
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for pro player version butterfly blades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Topca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for pro player version butterfly blades
    Posted: 12/20/2023 at 6:12pm
Have you heard about these no print version blades , that’s be given by butterfly brand to their signed top pros ?
Simple or double code and rare handle
New or old tag silver I have interest , so please offer me if you have 

Like the timo boll video with him glueing his rubbers on his personal blades ,if you remember …these were special made blades without print ! Not commercial of course 

I’m interested in viscarias 
Schlagers 
Fzd 
Szlc models…

Currently I have only a timo boll alc FL double coded 
90g fishscale and new available for sale or trade with other models.

Offer me what you have 

Sponsored Links

Stlig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stlig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/2023 at 7:40pm
I have an old O-series Viscaria in a very good shape with a fish scale. Was planning to sell it. What can you offer? I'm in Toronto
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2023 at 2:06am
I f you want a double code one, print a code yourself with a laser machine....
99% of the so supposed pro versions you can see (for sale) on the internet :

-are normal versions with a little code engraved with laser on the other side.
you can also perfectly erased the script on the head with nithro thinner.....so you will have a perfect pro version:))

-of course, there are also many 100 % fake ones which you can buy for more than 1000 $, made in China or Vietnam for instance

Just 1 week after this video with Timo gluing his dignics on a custom ALC (code 007), It was funny to see on ebay and on some facebook pages, a lot of supposed pro version ALC for sale...all with the same code : 007 :)) price was between 800 and 1500 usd.
That is the reason why i don't accept pictures and business of those blades on my facebook page:Butterfly Blades Collectors

Edited by kakapo - 12/21/2023 at 2:21am
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/24/2023 at 6:38am
I have Lin Gao Yuan's personal blade, FL handle.  Serial on each side. brand new.  Not planning on selling it at the moment unless the offer cannot resist.
Topca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2024 at 11:59am
thanks 
However 
I don’t see much interest here on these blades , so I’m wondering if it makes sense to put mine for sale here 

These can go up to 2000-3000$ or more , if original proven and new with box 

I sell mine for much less , if someone’s is interest we can discuss 
codewarrior View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote codewarrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2024 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by liulin04 liulin04 wrote:

I have Lin Gao Yuan's personal blade, FL handle.  Serial on each side. brand new.  Not planning on selling it at the moment unless the offer cannot resist.

I have 2 stories for you.

1. Fang Bo said few years ago when they were in same club of china table tennis super league, he helped Lin Gaoyuan to get a better offer (500K CNY), after that, Fang Bo asked Lin Gaoyuan if he had spare blades (Lin Gaoyuan ALC, which was just release at that time) that could give one to him but Lin Gaoyuan refused since Lin Gaoyuan said he didn't have spare one for Fang Bo. 

2. Based on your ID I think you can read Chinese, this guy is suing the seller for the counterfeit Lin Gaoyuan ALC Pro.

My point is, unless Lin Gaoyuan gave the socalled Pro version blade to you FACE TO FACE and promise this is his personal blade, otherwise, well...
Topca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2024 at 2:36pm
thanks for your input friend 

Indeed it’s as you say , you either need to have strong proof and also you need to be experienced with these blades , because there are plenty of fakes .

However the original butterfly single or double coding originality can be seen from an experienced user / collector , its night and day reg the authentic and fake coding .

So I’m sure of my blade , because I click both these boxes.
I’m thinking of 1600$ for a brand new tb alc and rare FL , only tested from the pro butterfly legend ( with evidence ),
90G, fishscale both sides , without box .
Maybe I’m thinking to trade it for 2 Sardius black tag new. 

Probably I will list it here soon 

I’ve seen super alc pro version listed and sold for 2500$~

Topca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2024 at 5:49am
Great !

What a great freedom of speech there is on your funny fb page my friend …..where most people there don’t know what a collectible blade is !!

Hahahaa 
You blocked me because of what ?
Aren’t foroums and pages free for people to express their opinions ?

You think you know it all , but it seems that I really 
humiliated you yesterday in front of so many people that thought you knew it all . And this triggered your emotions ,  which lead to a block without explanation .

So if someone has other opinion than you , you block him ! Wow
Such a baby behaviour …that a physichiatrst probably could help you to overcome.

Indeed it’s a big shame for a collector of your size not knowing even the existence of pro version blades , and not only that you insist without a real clue that these blades are fake ! Hilarious!
You are little collector in reality, you have long way to go still…

And thanks for blocking me , I didn’t want to participate in a dictator group , just wanted to share infos , buy and sell and make new friendships.

Topca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2024 at 5:50am
this is reply to mika 
Topca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2024 at 3:21pm
anyone ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic