Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - USATT rating scam
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUSATT rating scam

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
larrytt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member
Avatar

Joined: 04/04/2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 823
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2019 at 1:53am
Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

To add to that MDTTC is also one of the power house tt club in US. So larry, maybe you are assuming MDTTC = rest of US which is not true. Chicago, LYTTC,  MDTTC and few other clubs also have this deflation mechanics. However, the bay is the worst offender of all. To put into perspective, just try to imagine, there's 5x MDTTC within 50 miles radius and that's the bay area. 
  
What does this have to do with our argument about whether adult players from the Bay Area are under-rated? On a related note, adult players from Maryland are not under-rated either - I've looked into this many times in the past by looking at how adult players from Maryland do at the Nationals and Open. They generally come out about even. (Keep in mind that this isn't something I'm just looking into; I've been doing this stuff for decades, was on the USATT ratings committee where I did various studies, and instigated and co-founded the USATT League and its club rating system.) 
-Larry Hodges
Professional Table Tennis Coach & Writer
Member, USATT Hall of Fame
USATT National & ITTF Certified Coach
Former Chair, USATT Coaching Committee
www.TableTennisCoaching.com
www.MDTTC.com
Back to Top
Nightsky View Drop Down
Super Member
Super Member


Joined: 03/03/2018
Location: Germany
Status: Offline
Points: 118
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2019 at 2:07am
Originally posted by larrytt larrytt wrote:

Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

Originally posted by larrytt larrytt wrote:

Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

And you are comparing youths. They play to improve. If you put a long timer from other state with a stable rating. And come to the bay. They are definitely losing rating. BH-Man's experience is quite common.
Who and what are you responding to here? (And remember, the examples I gave from the Nationals were for the Adult Rating Events.) But again, your hypothesis has already been shown to be incorrect. You might want to consider that many players, when they move to a new region, are out of practice when they arrive and not used to the conditions, and so perhaps don't do so well at first. I already gave the example of the 2007 player from Minnesota. If there was such a discrepancy, than adult players from the Bay Area would dominate the rating events at the Nationals. As shown, they don't. Can we put this myth to rest?
-Larry Hodges

One or two dataset or even 20 doesn't mean anything. Whether someone play usatt or not it also doesn't matter. It's common knowledge that the bay area is tougher. The game outside of the bay is much softer and I personally can attest to that. Many out of state player feel the game is tougher when they move here, and many bay area felt the game is softer when they left. There's NO, I repeat there's no post/threads out there claim the reverse. Bay area people didn't just make things up to feel better, it's simply truth. We have 5 national youth level producing club within 50 miles between each other. There's no such competition anywhere in US with such density.  At one point this is not longer an argument, it's your delusion you would love to believe that the bay's level is similar across US; it is not.
Now you are arguing that the Bay Area is "tougher" and its level "higher." This has ZERO to do with what we were arguing about, which was whether Bay Area players are, on average, greatly underrated, as you claim. I could just as easily argue that the Chinese National Team is "tougher" and their level "higher," but that has nothing to do with whether they are rated accurately. Neither I or anyone else has argued that the Bay Area doesn't have five national youth producing clubs within 50 miles - they are doing a great job on this - so why do you keep bring this fact up? It has nothing to do with the actual argument we are having. 

You wrote, "There's NO, I repeat there's no post/threads out there claim the reverse." If this really the logic you want to use for your argument? If I claim I am the best player in the universe, since there are "no post/threads out there claim the reverse," it must be true, right? :)

Now if by "tougher" and "higher" you mean they are underrated, and claim it's true because it's "common knowledge," and you stick to this even when it is contradicted by facts, and argue it's true because you believe a majority of a small number of mostly anonymous posters on an online forum say it's so, then I guess our discussion is over. You are going to stick with the opinion you started with, and I am going to stick with what the facts say. We're done here, so have a good night. 
-Larry Hodges, who still is deluded into believing facts matter more than opinions... :)


As to the question why OP is bringing this up, this is actually quite easy to answer, Mr. Hodges (at least if you have followed his threads and posts over the last few months; although he's probably doing so for years).
All he (ever) wants us to say is that how much we (would) admire him for having a rating of 2000+ in the oh-so-tough Bay Area (a rating which translates to approximately 1700 in Germany; a level that is not really that impressive and nobody would make a fuss about it). He wants us to "acknowledge" that he would be like 7593 in Nebraska or perhaps would like us to debate over if he could take a set off of Ma Long or something like that.
He's constantly in need to be told how "great" of a player he his. This is pretty evident if you read a little between the lines of his comments. A shrink would very likely come to the conclusion that hunkeelin suffers from strange mix of delusions of grandeur (aka megalomania) and a serious inferiority complex. Speaking of shrinks: Maybe he should see one rather sooner than later. Considering his rating he surely won some price money winning some tournaments, so I assume he could afford one.
Final thoughts on OP: It is useless and basically a waste of time to get into deeper discussions with him.
Back to Top
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member
Avatar

Joined: 07/22/2013
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 730
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2019 at 2:12am
Originally posted by Nightsky Nightsky wrote:

Originally posted by larrytt larrytt wrote:

Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

Originally posted by larrytt larrytt wrote:

Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

And you are comparing youths. They play to improve. If you put a long timer from other state with a stable rating. And come to the bay. They are definitely losing rating. BH-Man's experience is quite common.
Who and what are you responding to here? (And remember, the examples I gave from the Nationals were for the Adult Rating Events.) But again, your hypothesis has already been shown to be incorrect. You might want to consider that many players, when they move to a new region, are out of practice when they arrive and not used to the conditions, and so perhaps don't do so well at first. I already gave the example of the 2007 player from Minnesota. If there was such a discrepancy, than adult players from the Bay Area would dominate the rating events at the Nationals. As shown, they don't. Can we put this myth to rest?
-Larry Hodges

One or two dataset or even 20 doesn't mean anything. Whether someone play usatt or not it also doesn't matter. It's common knowledge that the bay area is tougher. The game outside of the bay is much softer and I personally can attest to that. Many out of state player feel the game is tougher when they move here, and many bay area felt the game is softer when they left. There's NO, I repeat there's no post/threads out there claim the reverse. Bay area people didn't just make things up to feel better, it's simply truth. We have 5 national youth level producing club within 50 miles between each other. There's no such competition anywhere in US with such density.  At one point this is not longer an argument, it's your delusion you would love to believe that the bay's level is similar across US; it is not.
Now you are arguing that the Bay Area is "tougher" and its level "higher." This has ZERO to do with what we were arguing about, which was whether Bay Area players are, on average, greatly underrated, as you claim. I could just as easily argue that the Chinese National Team is "tougher" and their level "higher," but that has nothing to do with whether they are rated accurately. Neither I or anyone else has argued that the Bay Area doesn't have five national youth producing clubs within 50 miles - they are doing a great job on this - so why do you keep bring this fact up? It has nothing to do with the actual argument we are having. 

You wrote, "There's NO, I repeat there's no post/threads out there claim the reverse." If this really the logic you want to use for your argument? If I claim I am the best player in the universe, since there are "no post/threads out there claim the reverse," it must be true, right? :)

Now if by "tougher" and "higher" you mean they are underrated, and claim it's true because it's "common knowledge," and you stick to this even when it is contradicted by facts, and argue it's true because you believe a majority of a small number of mostly anonymous posters on an online forum say it's so, then I guess our discussion is over. You are going to stick with the opinion you started with, and I am going to stick with what the facts say. We're done here, so have a good night. 
-Larry Hodges, who still is deluded into believing facts matter more than opinions... :)


As to the question why OP is bringing this up, this is actually quite easy to answer, Mr. Hodges (at least if you have followed his threads and posts over the last few months; although he's probably doing so for years).
All he (ever) wants us to say is that how much we (would) admire him for having a rating of 2000+ in the oh-so-tough Bay Area (a rating which translates to approximately 1700 in Germany; a level that is not really that impressive and nobody would make a fuss about it). He wants us to "acknowledge" that he would be like 7593 in Nebraska or perhaps would like us to debate over if he could take a set off of Ma Long or something like that.
He's constantly in need to be told how "great" of a player he his. This is pretty evident if you read a little between the lines of his comments. A shrink would very likely come to the conclusion that hunkeelin suffers from strange mix of delusions of grandeur (aka megalomania) and a serious inferiority complex. Speaking of shrinks: Maybe he should see one rather sooner than later. Considering his rating he surely won some price money winning some tournaments, so I assume he could afford one.
Final thoughts on OP: It is useless and basically a waste of time to get into deeper discussions with him.

Damn, someone is mad here. You want to convert this valid argument into a flame war. Although I'm treading carefully between the line, not once did I disrespect anyone in this thread. You want to ignite this into a full fledged flamewar slug fest so bad lol. So you can sit in the side lines and watch?. I might lower my mentality to a teenager to communicate with you sometime in future threads though, not this one.


Edited by hunkeelin - 05/19/2019 at 2:21am
USATT: 2047 as of 2019
Back to Top
larrytt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member
Avatar

Joined: 04/04/2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 823
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2019 at 2:20am
Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

Originally posted by Nightsky Nightsky wrote:

Originally posted by larrytt larrytt wrote:

Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

Originally posted by larrytt larrytt wrote:

Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

And you are comparing youths. They play to improve. If you put a long timer from other state with a stable rating. And come to the bay. They are definitely losing rating. BH-Man's experience is quite common.
Who and what are you responding to here? (And remember, the examples I gave from the Nationals were for the Adult Rating Events.) But again, your hypothesis has already been shown to be incorrect. You might want to consider that many players, when they move to a new region, are out of practice when they arrive and not used to the conditions, and so perhaps don't do so well at first. I already gave the example of the 2007 player from Minnesota. If there was such a discrepancy, than adult players from the Bay Area would dominate the rating events at the Nationals. As shown, they don't. Can we put this myth to rest?
-Larry Hodges

One or two dataset or even 20 doesn't mean anything. Whether someone play usatt or not it also doesn't matter. It's common knowledge that the bay area is tougher. The game outside of the bay is much softer and I personally can attest to that. Many out of state player feel the game is tougher when they move here, and many bay area felt the game is softer when they left. There's NO, I repeat there's no post/threads out there claim the reverse. Bay area people didn't just make things up to feel better, it's simply truth. We have 5 national youth level producing club within 50 miles between each other. There's no such competition anywhere in US with such density.  At one point this is not longer an argument, it's your delusion you would love to believe that the bay's level is similar across US; it is not.
Now you are arguing that the Bay Area is "tougher" and its level "higher." This has ZERO to do with what we were arguing about, which was whether Bay Area players are, on average, greatly underrated, as you claim. I could just as easily argue that the Chinese National Team is "tougher" and their level "higher," but that has nothing to do with whether they are rated accurately. Neither I or anyone else has argued that the Bay Area doesn't have five national youth producing clubs within 50 miles - they are doing a great job on this - so why do you keep bring this fact up? It has nothing to do with the actual argument we are having. 

You wrote, "There's NO, I repeat there's no post/threads out there claim the reverse." If this really the logic you want to use for your argument? If I claim I am the best player in the universe, since there are "no post/threads out there claim the reverse," it must be true, right? :)

Now if by "tougher" and "higher" you mean they are underrated, and claim it's true because it's "common knowledge," and you stick to this even when it is contradicted by facts, and argue it's true because you believe a majority of a small number of mostly anonymous posters on an online forum say it's so, then I guess our discussion is over. You are going to stick with the opinion you started with, and I am going to stick with what the facts say. We're done here, so have a good night. 
-Larry Hodges, who still is deluded into believing facts matter more than opinions... :)


As to the question why OP is bringing this up, this is actually quite easy to answer, Mr. Hodges (at least if you have followed his threads and posts over the last few months; although he's probably doing so for years).
All he (ever) wants us to say is that how much we (would) admire him for having a rating of 2000+ in the oh-so-tough Bay Area (a rating which translates to approximately 1700 in Germany; a level that is not really that impressive and nobody would make a fuss about it). He wants us to "acknowledge" that he would be like 7593 in Nebraska or perhaps would like us to debate over if he could take a set off of Ma Long or something like that.
He's constantly in need to be told how "great" of a player he his. This is pretty evident if you read a little between the lines of his comments. A shrink would very likely come to the conclusion that hunkeelin suffers from strange mix of delusions of grandeur (aka megalomania) and a serious inferiority complex. Speaking of shrinks: Maybe he should see one rather sooner than later. Considering his rating he surely won some price money winning some tournaments, so I assume he could afford one.
Final thoughts on OP: It is useless and basically a waste of time to get into deeper discussions with him.

Damn, someone is mad here. You want to convert this valid argument into a flame war. Although I'm treading carefully between the line, you want it to be pass the line so bad. Try again. I'm not in the mood today though. Maybe when I feel like a teenager again i'll sing the duet with you. 
The inflammatory posting was (or sounded like (though I'm told otherwise) something from the infamous Sjan, who periodically comes here under various pseudonyms until he's invariably kicked off by the moderators, and then he sets up another account and returns. But I'm done here. It's just not worth posting on a forum where nearly everyone I talk to is anonymous. I was actually in the middle of some research, where I found that the eleven non-junior MDTTC players at the last U.S. Open on average gained 17 points. But those numbers were inflated by a 1950 player who had suddenly dropped to low 1800s and so gained 163 points, getting back to his norm. Exclude him, and they gained an average of 2 points. But whether it's 19 or 2, it's a lost less than the 100-200 points hypothesized. 
-Larry Hodges


Edited by larrytt - 05/19/2019 at 2:32am
Professional Table Tennis Coach & Writer
Member, USATT Hall of Fame
USATT National & ITTF Certified Coach
Former Chair, USATT Coaching Committee
www.TableTennisCoaching.com
www.MDTTC.com
Back to Top
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member
Avatar

Joined: 07/22/2013
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 730
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2019 at 2:23am
Originally posted by larrytt larrytt wrote:

Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

Originally posted by Nightsky Nightsky wrote:

Originally posted by larrytt larrytt wrote:

Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

Originally posted by larrytt larrytt wrote:

Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

And you are comparing youths. They play to improve. If you put a long timer from other state with a stable rating. And come to the bay. They are definitely losing rating. BH-Man's experience is quite common.
Who and what are you responding to here? (And remember, the examples I gave from the Nationals were for the Adult Rating Events.) But again, your hypothesis has already been shown to be incorrect. You might want to consider that many players, when they move to a new region, are out of practice when they arrive and not used to the conditions, and so perhaps don't do so well at first. I already gave the example of the 2007 player from Minnesota. If there was such a discrepancy, than adult players from the Bay Area would dominate the rating events at the Nationals. As shown, they don't. Can we put this myth to rest?
-Larry Hodges

One or two dataset or even 20 doesn't mean anything. Whether someone play usatt or not it also doesn't matter. It's common knowledge that the bay area is tougher. The game outside of the bay is much softer and I personally can attest to that. Many out of state player feel the game is tougher when they move here, and many bay area felt the game is softer when they left. There's NO, I repeat there's no post/threads out there claim the reverse. Bay area people didn't just make things up to feel better, it's simply truth. We have 5 national youth level producing club within 50 miles between each other. There's no such competition anywhere in US with such density.  At one point this is not longer an argument, it's your delusion you would love to believe that the bay's level is similar across US; it is not.
Now you are arguing that the Bay Area is "tougher" and its level "higher." This has ZERO to do with what we were arguing about, which was whether Bay Area players are, on average, greatly underrated, as you claim. I could just as easily argue that the Chinese National Team is "tougher" and their level "higher," but that has nothing to do with whether they are rated accurately. Neither I or anyone else has argued that the Bay Area doesn't have five national youth producing clubs within 50 miles - they are doing a great job on this - so why do you keep bring this fact up? It has nothing to do with the actual argument we are having. 

You wrote, "There's NO, I repeat there's no post/threads out there claim the reverse." If this really the logic you want to use for your argument? If I claim I am the best player in the universe, since there are "no post/threads out there claim the reverse," it must be true, right? :)

Now if by "tougher" and "higher" you mean they are underrated, and claim it's true because it's "common knowledge," and you stick to this even when it is contradicted by facts, and argue it's true because you believe a majority of a small number of mostly anonymous posters on an online forum say it's so, then I guess our discussion is over. You are going to stick with the opinion you started with, and I am going to stick with what the facts say. We're done here, so have a good night. 
-Larry Hodges, who still is deluded into believing facts matter more than opinions... :)


As to the question why OP is bringing this up, this is actually quite easy to answer, Mr. Hodges (at least if you have followed his threads and posts over the last few months; although he's probably doing so for years).
All he (ever) wants us to say is that how much we (would) admire him for having a rating of 2000+ in the oh-so-tough Bay Area (a rating which translates to approximately 1700 in Germany; a level that is not really that impressive and nobody would make a fuss about it). He wants us to "acknowledge" that he would be like 7593 in Nebraska or perhaps would like us to debate over if he could take a set off of Ma Long or something like that.
He's constantly in need to be told how "great" of a player he his. This is pretty evident if you read a little between the lines of his comments. A shrink would very likely come to the conclusion that hunkeelin suffers from strange mix of delusions of grandeur (aka megalomania) and a serious inferiority complex. Speaking of shrinks: Maybe he should see one rather sooner than later. Considering his rating he surely won some price money winning some tournaments, so I assume he could afford one.
Final thoughts on OP: It is useless and basically a waste of time to get into deeper discussions with him.

Damn, someone is mad here. You want to convert this valid argument into a flame war. Although I'm treading carefully between the line, you want it to be pass the line so bad. Try again. I'm not in the mood today though. Maybe when I feel like a teenager again i'll sing the duet with you. 
The inflammatory posting was from the infamous Sjan, who periodically comes here under various pseudonyms until he's invariably kicked off by the moderators, and then he sets up another account and returns. But I'm done here. It's just not worth posting on a forum where nearly everyone I talk to is anonymous. 
-Larry Hodges

I'm not sjan and my previous comment wasn't direct to you but nightsky. He is trying to turn this thread into flame war so he can sideline it and watch it with pop corn. 
USATT: 2047 as of 2019
Back to Top
larrytt View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member
Avatar

Joined: 04/04/2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 823
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2019 at 2:29am
Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

Originally posted by larrytt larrytt wrote:

Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

Originally posted by Nightsky Nightsky wrote:

Originally posted by larrytt larrytt wrote:

Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

Originally posted by larrytt larrytt wrote:

Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

And you are comparing youths. They play to improve. If you put a long timer from other state with a stable rating. And come to the bay. They are definitely losing rating. BH-Man's experience is quite common.
Who and what are you responding to here? (And remember, the examples I gave from the Nationals were for the Adult Rating Events.) But again, your hypothesis has already been shown to be incorrect. You might want to consider that many players, when they move to a new region, are out of practice when they arrive and not used to the conditions, and so perhaps don't do so well at first. I already gave the example of the 2007 player from Minnesota. If there was such a discrepancy, than adult players from the Bay Area would dominate the rating events at the Nationals. As shown, they don't. Can we put this myth to rest?
-Larry Hodges

One or two dataset or even 20 doesn't mean anything. Whether someone play usatt or not it also doesn't matter. It's common knowledge that the bay area is tougher. The game outside of the bay is much softer and I personally can attest to that. Many out of state player feel the game is tougher when they move here, and many bay area felt the game is softer when they left. There's NO, I repeat there's no post/threads out there claim the reverse. Bay area people didn't just make things up to feel better, it's simply truth. We have 5 national youth level producing club within 50 miles between each other. There's no such competition anywhere in US with such density.  At one point this is not longer an argument, it's your delusion you would love to believe that the bay's level is similar across US; it is not.
Now you are arguing that the Bay Area is "tougher" and its level "higher." This has ZERO to do with what we were arguing about, which was whether Bay Area players are, on average, greatly underrated, as you claim. I could just as easily argue that the Chinese National Team is "tougher" and their level "higher," but that has nothing to do with whether they are rated accurately. Neither I or anyone else has argued that the Bay Area doesn't have five national youth producing clubs within 50 miles - they are doing a great job on this - so why do you keep bring this fact up? It has nothing to do with the actual argument we are having. 

You wrote, "There's NO, I repeat there's no post/threads out there claim the reverse." If this really the logic you want to use for your argument? If I claim I am the best player in the universe, since there are "no post/threads out there claim the reverse," it must be true, right? :)

Now if by "tougher" and "higher" you mean they are underrated, and claim it's true because it's "common knowledge," and you stick to this even when it is contradicted by facts, and argue it's true because you believe a majority of a small number of mostly anonymous posters on an online forum say it's so, then I guess our discussion is over. You are going to stick with the opinion you started with, and I am going to stick with what the facts say. We're done here, so have a good night. 
-Larry Hodges, who still is deluded into believing facts matter more than opinions... :)


As to the question why OP is bringing this up, this is actually quite easy to answer, Mr. Hodges (at least if you have followed his threads and posts over the last few months; although he's probably doing so for years).
All he (ever) wants us to say is that how much we (would) admire him for having a rating of 2000+ in the oh-so-tough Bay Area (a rating which translates to approximately 1700 in Germany; a level that is not really that impressive and nobody would make a fuss about it). He wants us to "acknowledge" that he would be like 7593 in Nebraska or perhaps would like us to debate over if he could take a set off of Ma Long or something like that.
He's constantly in need to be told how "great" of a player he his. This is pretty evident if you read a little between the lines of his comments. A shrink would very likely come to the conclusion that hunkeelin suffers from strange mix of delusions of grandeur (aka megalomania) and a serious inferiority complex. Speaking of shrinks: Maybe he should see one rather sooner than later. Considering his rating he surely won some price money winning some tournaments, so I assume he could afford one.
Final thoughts on OP: It is useless and basically a waste of time to get into deeper discussions with him.

Damn, someone is mad here. You want to convert this valid argument into a flame war. Although I'm treading carefully between the line, you want it to be pass the line so bad. Try again. I'm not in the mood today though. Maybe when I feel like a teenager again i'll sing the duet with you. 
The inflammatory posting was from the infamous Sjan, who periodically comes here under various pseudonyms until he's invariably kicked off by the moderators, and then he sets up another account and returns. But I'm done here. It's just not worth posting on a forum where nearly everyone I talk to is anonymous. 
-Larry Hodges

I'm not sjan and my previous comment wasn't direct to you but nightsky. He is trying to turn this thread into flame war so he can sideline it and watch it with pop corn. 
I've reworded my posting, but the posting was still inappropriate. (The posting actually could be read two ways, but I see that you were directing it at hunkeelin.) 
-Larry Hodges
Professional Table Tennis Coach & Writer
Member, USATT Hall of Fame
USATT National & ITTF Certified Coach
Former Chair, USATT Coaching Committee
www.TableTennisCoaching.com
www.MDTTC.com
Back to Top
Nightsky View Drop Down
Super Member
Super Member


Joined: 03/03/2018
Location: Germany
Status: Offline
Points: 118
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2019 at 2:40am
I do not eat pop corn for breakfast, hunkeelin. I'm also not interested in flame wars. If I were I would be just as immature as you. I was merely pointing out your true intentions.
Back to Top
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member
Avatar

Joined: 07/22/2013
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 730
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2019 at 2:50am
Originally posted by Nightsky Nightsky wrote:

I do not eat pop corn for breakfast, hunkeelin. I'm also not interested in flame wars. If I were I would be just as immature as you. I was merely pointing out your true intentions.

Checking your post history. It seems we are quite similar. At the very least I have the balls to admit it. 
USATT: 2047 as of 2019
Back to Top
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Joined: 01/21/2010
Location: unknown
Status: Offline
Points: 13133
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2019 at 3:00am
Haven't had a good flame war in awhile.  Figures it's Hunkeelin.  I pity the fool. 
Back to Top
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator


Joined: 01/21/2010
Location: unknown
Status: Offline
Points: 13133
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2019 at 3:15am
Time to lock this down.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.141 seconds.

Become a Fan on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Web Wiz News
About MyTableTennis.NET | Forum Help | Disclaimer

MyTableTennis.NET is the trading name of Alex Table Tennis Ltd.

Copyright ©2003-2019 Alex Table Tennis Ltd. All rights reserved.