Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

warning about known scammers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
HarmonicTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2019 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

I got scammed by HarmonicTT. first time I bought from him TB ALC, never received it and tracking he provided never show something. He said Post Office lost package and refunded money. Second time we traded blades. I shipped my blade and he received it long time ago. From tracking he provided I could see his package arrived to NY sorting center then wend back to HarmonicTT. He again blaming Post Office and says it was unavailable to deliver.

I sent proof. So you can't blame me. You're being unreasonable and immature. You never got scammed because you got one of two things back. You're the only person I had a big issue with for no reason. I just received it back saying it was undeliverable. Call USPS with the same tracking I gave you. Do not ever threaten me again to pay up. It is Sunday so I cannot go to the post office until tmrr. So until then do not accuse me any longer. I've had it with tolerating your rudeness before. I tried to keep positive only for you to blow up on me because of usps's fault.
Sponsored Links

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2019 at 4:30pm
nobody will believe you twice shipped to me and twice something happen with your package at post office. I deal with many people on this forum, I had many orders from online stores. Never in 8 years I had something like this. I always received all packages was sent to me. If you won't pay for my blade I will make sure nobody in this forum will deal with you

Edited by piligrim - 02/10/2019 at 4:31pm
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2019 at 6:45pm
Since Harmonic has been having postal problems perhaps he could send money by PayPal instead. Would that work?
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2019 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Since Harmonic has been having postal problems perhaps he could send money by PayPal instead. Would that work?

I asked this but he doesn't want to
jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2019 at 8:52pm
My friend is also waiting on a TB ALC from Harmonic. He has been waiting on tracking for a week. Not good when you have already received someone's blade  in a trade and still haven't mailed yours.
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2019 at 9:05pm
I received few PM's from people who had similar problems with Harmonic
zeon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2019 at 4:16pm
It's been 19 days. and still not shipping...

Edited by zeon - 02/14/2019 at 4:17pm
Blade chuan chih-yuan
Rubber: FH haifu whale2
BH Shark 2
Feedback:http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79017&KW=feedback&PID=978171&title=feedback-zeon#978171
MCollins View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/14/2019 at 4:34pm
This is starting to seem very odd from such a well-known member... multiple people at the same time.  Come on, Harmonic, get the blades shipped out and give people their tracking.  We all know people get busy, but your customers are starting to worry.  

Edited by MCollins - 02/14/2019 at 4:36pm
My Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75703&title=feedback-mcollins
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2019 at 9:52am
I know at least 4 people waiting for blades from Harmonic. looks like we won't see him on forum anymore. from beginning I was feeling something weird about his for sale thread
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2019 at 9:56am
I think most important for a sale or trade here is that , if you don't feel comfortable to deal with some one, then don't do any trade with him no matter how good the deal looks like. 
zeon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2019 at 10:17am
trading was not very good for me. I only left many of my blades for the maharu :)) 
goodbye freitas, Zjk and Boll Zlc
Blade chuan chih-yuan
BH Shark 2
Feedback:http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79017&KW=feedback&PID=978171&title=feedback-zeon#978171

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2019 at 11:43am
First of all there is pilgrim you and just zeon waiting on blades. Who are the soo called 4 people? I have no record of 4 blades sitting here besides the 2 I'm shipping today. I am using ups regardless of the cost because I am not going to be called a scammer. I will gladly leave and be gone but do not call me a scammer. I have made it right and even overnighted packages for mistakes beyond my control. I am using ups which is charging me 30 for a mere  5 Oz package to canada when usps charges 9.95. Zeon I am not using some slow poke mail which is why I'm trying to find the best option. Ups wants $55.99, usps wants $35 but I do not trust international post there. The Turkish post you sent me was a pain but nonetheless I am here to make things right. Sorry if I sound rude or arrogant but do not label me as a soo called scammer. If you want to deal with me that is up to you? Want me to send first? Sure then tell me politely or just don't deal with me at all. I've had plenty of deals and great sales on here along with trades. Once I am off working I will be printing you your label pilgrim. Again please do not lie about this. 4 people waiting on blades from me really?..  Show me proof and show me that I have sent them nothing or tracking of some sort. 
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2019 at 12:44pm
you received my blade and zeon's blades 3 weeks ago. so far we get from you only complains and promises. tell us what we should do?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarmonicTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2019 at 12:51pm
Yours yes not zeons his just came in...
I said I have the label saved and ready to print once I am off work. You need to stop being soo aggressive when I am allowing the whole forum to see. I have nothing to hide. I am going to ship it so be on the lookout for my email. 
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/15/2019 at 12:54pm
Question to admin: could we, at the least, have a warning on his 'for sale' thread to not deal with him on any future trades? It deters confidence for new buyers to buy on the forum, evenvfromvthe more reliable sellers.
Blip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/16/2019 at 6:59pm
Regarding HarmonicTT, 
I did receive my blade today. HOWEVER, I am once again disappointed by this transaction. Reasons:

1. Although not directly stated, it was assumed this blade would be brand new. Our agreement was trading my brand new Garaydia ALC for a Timo ALC with the additional difference of $30. It feels this info was hidden by not being mentioned during the transaction. He did send photos but, it is hard to distinguish not having the item in hand and looked "new". 
• It has been glued. There are glue remnants as proof.
• The plastic has been removed off of the emblems.
• There is a little sweat staining/ or discoloration near the end of the handle.   

2. He stated blade weight is 86g. It is 83g. I would not have agreed to this trade since my personal preference is a min of 85g. 

3. There is a slight ding on the side of the blade. Very small admittedly, but it was never mentioned.

4. There is a small splinter on the other side of the blade. Also very small.

5. The box received is a Timo ZLC box, not ALC. Why? Unknown and not mentioned.

Did I get what I technically agreed to? Yes. Was the transaction smooth and satisfactory? Not the slightest. All communication had a lack of transparency which leads to my dissatisfaction. Sadly, I am the fool for placing the same amount of trust and clarity I have received from other members, in him.  

Warning to any member considering a deal with HarmonicTT.

Edited by Blip - 02/16/2019 at 7:18pm
Viscaria
T05 - Forehand
T05fx - Backhand

Please post my feedback here:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71402&PN=1#874345
notfound123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notfound123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2019 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Blip Blip wrote:

Regarding HarmonicTT, 
I did receive my blade today. HOWEVER, I am once again disappointed by this transaction. Reasons:

1. Although not directly stated, it was assumed this blade would be brand new. Our agreement was trading my brand new Garaydia ALC for a Timo ALC with the additional difference of $30. It feels this info was hidden by not being mentioned during the transaction. He did send photos but, it is hard to distinguish not having the item in hand and looked "new". 
• It has been glued. There are glue remnants as proof.
• The plastic has been removed off of the emblems.
• There is a little sweat staining/ or discoloration near the end of the handle.   

2. He stated blade weight is 86g. It is 83g. I would not have agreed to this trade since my personal preference is a min of 85g. 

3. There is a slight ding on the side of the blade. Very small admittedly, but it was never mentioned.

4. There is a small splinter on the other side of the blade. Also very small.

5. The box received is a Timo ZLC box, not ALC. Why? Unknown and not mentioned.

Did I get what I technically agreed to? Yes. Was the transaction smooth and satisfactory? Not the slightest. All communication had a lack of transparency which leads to my dissatisfaction. Sadly, I am the fool for placing the same amount of trust and clarity I have received from other members, in him.  

Warning to any member considering a deal with HarmonicTT.

Thanks for the warning. Assuming you've seen pics of the blade, does it look as pictured? If these details were hidden from the photos/messages and never mentioned to you, he should be banned IMHO.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2019 at 5:27pm
I still didn’t get no tracking no blade
danieldangz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieldangz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2019 at 5:52pm
I felt strange and did not take a deals last time with him for 2 Tenergy rubbers as he wanted me to send him the money order by usps. 
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2019 at 4:00pm
Seriously, if you deal with a seller that has had several questionable transactions already, you are the one to blame.
zeon View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2019 at 2:35pm
I don't blame him, he must be just a little boy.
Blade chuan chih-yuan
BH Shark 2
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2019 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by zeon zeon wrote:

I don't blame him, he must be just a little boy.

This is my feeling too. Very childish behavior. I think should be rules in for sale section only allowed 18+
Blip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2019 at 10:47am
HarmonicTT reached out to me via e-mail after my prior post. He admitted the weight was not accurate, along with some other excuses, and would like to right his wrong by sending additional funds. I thanked him for being an adult about the situation and gave him my amount. He agreed and promised to send me funds. 

It's the 10th day and I've reached out to him twice, no response. He's very immature in correspondence. So I reached out using the e-mail which is connected to the PayPal account, his father's (assuming that's not also a lie).

If nothing ever happens, I'll leave it up to the karma to set things right. 
Viscaria
T05 - Forehand
T05fx - Backhand

Please post my feedback here:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71402&PN=1#874345
chroot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chroot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2019 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Blip Blip wrote:

HarmonicTT reached out to me via e-mail after my prior post. He admitted the weight was not accurate, along with some other excuses, and would like to right his wrong by sending additional funds. I thanked him for being an adult about the situation and gave him my amount. He agreed and promised to send me funds. 

It's the 10th day and I've reached out to him twice, no response. He's very immature in correspondence. So I reached out using the e-mail which is connected to the PayPal account, his father's (assuming that's not also a lie).

If nothing ever happens, I'll leave it up to the karma to set things right. 

HarmonicTT should be banned and his contact info should also be exposed here.
BTY Viscaria 90g
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO, 39/2.1
BTY Tenergy 05 1.9

My Feedbacks
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2019 at 2:29pm
If Harmonic TT does not complete the restitution I will have to ban him permanently.  Please keep me informed.  I will decide on what additional information needs to be taken, such as publishing his complete name and contact information. 

There are way too many complaints about this person.

Edited by Baal - 02/26/2019 at 3:34pm
kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2019 at 3:54pm
I don't think it is a good idea to expose his info here no matter what he has done. I have a feeling that he has been trying to do something right, but did not have the will power. Hopefully someone here knows him personally and asks him to be a decent person (young kid or adult) to do the right thing. 

In the future, let him sell here again? I would say no. People hardly change.
bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2019 at 7:36pm

Do not deal with Pongster94, maybe named Chris (Lin)  Lee from Maryland/DC area (Glen Burnie, MD).  Probable scammer.  Offered blade in trade that he had already sold to someone else.  Several failed and extremely suspicious transactions.  Unreliable user of PayPal at the very least.

Also goes by Jong Min Lee, and maybe Lin Lee.  Goes by Chris.

This is HarmonicTT. All these names are fake. I am quite sure I know his real identity though and will gladly reveal it if given moderator approval.
Locvoh1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Locvoh1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/26/2019 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

Do not deal with Pongster94, maybe named Chris (Lin)  Lee from Maryland/DC area (Glen Burnie, MD).  Probable scammer.  Offered blade in trade that he had already sold to someone else.  Several failed and extremely suspicious transactions.  Unreliable user of PayPal at the very least.

Also goes by Jong Min Lee, and maybe Lin Lee.  Goes by Chris.

This is HarmonicTT. All these names are fake. I am quite sure I know his real identity though and will gladly reveal it if given moderator approval.
Bingo. I had the same feeling too. These names and info are all from this same person. I just dodged a bullet from this guy. I backed out from a tradING deal with this person last minute, just because not feeling certain about his "language". I had one of his phone number and address too if sb wants to know....
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2019 at 12:02pm
I agree. I had the same impression. Harmonic is banned. Please let us know real identity.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/27/2019 at 12:05pm
he gave different address to me and zeon. different name, different street but same town
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic